• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Official Madden '10 Xbox 360 Online Franchise: A World Without Favre

Matrix

LeBron loves his girlfriend. There is no other woman in the world he’d rather have. The problem is, Dwyane’s not a woman.
GG astro, you have too many weapons on O for the Chiefs to handle :( I also got panicky near the end and threw the dumbest pass which you picked off to seal the game.

haha I threw 6 ints. Though I didn't give up a passing td for two games in a row :eek:

AstroLad

Hail to the KING baby
Yeah I been there (although with less reason since I have the Cards). Glad I used up all my breaks in a non-league game again--I look forward to another league game without a single one! For some reason DRC and Wilson are lights out in non-league games.

Matrix

LeBron loves his girlfriend. There is no other woman in the world he’d rather have. The problem is, Dwyane’s not a woman.
My D plays the pass so much better in non league games :(

You had 1 rushing td, a shit ton of fg's and I think you returned a couple of ints for tds.

bluemax

Banned
FrenchMovieTheme said:
wow, the nfc west is falling apart now :(

:D

You know the team who led early in the NFC West last season didn't end up holding on. Of course they got screwed by the CPU and we all know that won't happen this year.

Matrix

Rorschach said:
Delhomme is glad to hear that. It's the Chris Carr difference!

I'll pick him off once, it's a given.

"That one tip TD was pretty nice though. One of those HERE WE GO AGAIN moments."

That was sweet, Chiefs deserve a lucky break now and then.

Wellington

BAAAALLLINNN'
I should be getting MW2 today for whoever wants to play this weekend, though I admit I am *way* more excited for L4D2 multi.

Wellington said:
I should be getting MW2 today for whoever wants to play this weekend, though I admit I am *way* more excited for L4D2 multi.

WHERE!!!?

And Ramirez are you around today?

btw wellie are there places you'd recommend for used games/consoles? I kinda hate gamestop

Wellington

BAAAALLLINNN'
ph33nix said:
WHERE!!!?

And Ramirez are you around today?
Oh that's right you're in the city. Fordham Game World in the Bronx got them last night at 5:30. It's right off the 4 train (Fordham Rd exit). They get and sell everything early. :D

Wellington said:
Oh that's right you're in the city. Fordham Game World in the Bronx got them last night at 5:30. It's right off the 4 train (Fordham Rd exit). They get and sell everything early. :D

4 train .... gah....the lines that are farthest from me :lol nonetheless i shall make it out there!

oh, and their stock is generally good too? can't wait to check this out

actually I just looked it up and it takes about 38 to get there if I transfer from A--->D and then walk, rather than just take the 4. yay...would you trust buying a used xbox from them?

dskillzhtown

keep your strippers out of my American football
Wellington said:

I ordered MW2 with release day delivery, so Tuesday night I will be down to play. I am going to use the $20 credit from MW2 towards L4D2, so I will be down to play some of that when that comes out.

bluemax said:
Yo Storybrook not sure if you can play tonight but I'm available now. I'll be on live practicing for awhile so just send me a message.

Sorry man, I was going to play a little after 10 and then found out the internet service in my neighborhood was down. I went to bed instead.

DCX

DCX
Wellington said:
My old stomping grounds :(

DCX

Lonestar

I joined for Erin Brockovich discussion
eeyoretodeath.jpg

Posting for future use.

Fifty

If anyone wants a scrimmage at around 4 eastern today, I'm game. I'll reward you by using the team you're facing next game (as practice!)

bluemax

Banned
storybook77 said:
Sorry man, I was going to play a little after 10 and then found out the internet service in my neighborhood was down. I went to bed instead.

No worries, I might be able to play around 10 or so tonight, otherwise what's your availability this weekend?

Saturday early isn't great for me unless it is 9am early, but the evening after the USC game should be clear.

Sunday morning or Sunday afternoon work as well.

Rorschach said:
I'll let you win if you pay me, Blue. I'll do it for the low, low price of TJ Houshmandzadeh!

Housh for Janikowski and an auto win.

Wellington

BAAAALLLINNN'
ph33nix said:
4 train .... gah....the lines that are farthest from me :lol nonetheless i shall make it out there!

oh, and their stock is generally good too? can't wait to check this out

actually I just looked it up and it takes about 38 to get there if I transfer from A--->D and then walk, rather than just take the 4. yay...would you trust buying a used xbox from them?
Been going to them for years for pretty much every big release. Yeah I trust them.

Also, Videogames New York, on 6th between 2nd and 3rd should have it.

Wellington, I'm free all day today to play.

OK I should be home around 5:30.

Do you rat out stores that break street dates!? @_@

bluemax said:
No worries, I might be able to play around 10 or so tonight, otherwise what's your availability this weekend?

Saturday early isn't great for me unless it is 9am early, but the evening after the USC game should be clear.

Sunday morning or Sunday afternoon work as well.

Late tonight or tomorrow night is best for me. I'll be watching Alabama tomorrow afternoon and then I'll be at the Falcons game on Sunday.

LiveWire

Wellington said:

Why do you think I'm out of the office....where do you think I'm at....with the police? Muhuhahaha...

No, I don't work for the game industry anymore (PC software now, like Adobe, Symantec), and even when I did, street date stuff was never our concern, that was up to the member companies to handle. Now if it was a pre-release pirate copy, sure.

I was gonna say though, now you tell me, after I drove out from NYC last night. Had I known they got it last night I would have crossed over from Manhattan before heading back home. Dammit! :(

Fifty said:
Hold on a sec...I'll just need to run it by the commissioner of tanking: Pheeniks, and then you're good to go.

:lol Sounds like a new tag is born.

And Fifty, I'll play you at 4 if you want.

bluemax

Banned
Fifty said:
Hold on a sec...I'll just need to run it by the commissioner of tanking: Pheeniks, and then you're good to go.

Are you saying I'm trying to tank? I'm insulted! Kicker is my weakest spot on offense and a #1 like Housh is wasted in the AirBlueMax spread attack!

Wellington said:
Been going to them for years for pretty much every big release. Yeah I trust them.

Also, Videogames New York, on 6th between 2nd and 3rd should have it.

Oh shit I was just there, damn it now I have to go back :lol

Livewire did you like that sweet sweet halal?

LiveWire

No, I ended up meeting up with my ex-gf who was randomly up there for a conference. :lol Went out to one of Chef Ramsay's restaurants. Three words: Parmesan ice cream. o_O Thankfully that meal was expense account.

Next time I'll hit up the halal cart, I did walk by it to get a look and I'll be damned it had a line half a block long. :lol

Wellington

BAAAALLLINNN'
LiveWire said:
No, I ended up meeting up with my ex-gf who was randomly up there for a conference. :lol Went out to one of Chef Ramsay's restaurants. Three words: Parmesan ice cream. o_O Thankfully that meal was expense account.

Next time I'll hit up the halal cart, I did walk by it to get a look and I'll be damned it had a line half a block long. :lol
Next time you are up here let me know ahead of time and we'll get wasted or something. I'd have offered yesterday but I had someone coming over to my house.

CB3 said:
Get this new york shit outta here

34nh7jc.jpg

Fifty

Let's go back to talking shit about our opponents, instead of talking about New York and posting played out old meme pictures.

(Although I did like reading that wikipedia page about the new york food stand with 60 minute lineups!)

LiveWire

All this NBA trash talk looks like fun. I'd like to join but I know two things about basketball: jack and shit. Are the Cavs available?

Smokey

LiveWire said:
All this NBA trash talk looks like fun. I'd like to join but I know two things about basketball: jack and shit. Are the Cavs available?

2k age trash talk and the meltdowns might even eclipse the mighty bickering that goes on in this league.

I dunno if you have 2k10 or not, but now that the patch is available I'm launching the league on Monday (although I do think the Cavs are taken, but there are still like 3-4 spots remaining).

Wellington

BAAAALLLINNN'
Smokey said:
2k age trash talk and the meltdowns might even eclipse the mighty bickering that goes on in this league.

I dunno if you have 2k10 or not, but now that the patch is available I'm launching the league on Monday (although I do think the Cavs are taken, but there are still like 3-4 spots remaining).
I would only play with the Knicks, and that team is usually taken.

The drama in this league has been NOTHING compared to years past.

LiveWire

Smokey said:

NBA2K10 for 360 I assume? I can have it by Monday. Well I could stay local and take the Wizards I guess, are they open? If not, fuck it, give me the Clippers.

Actually, nah, I probably shouldn't, got too much else to play. Keep the hilarious GIFs coming though! :D

daw840

Wellington said:
I would only play with the Knicks, and that team is usually taken.

The drama in this league has been NOTHING compared to years past.

LOL. Maybe because some of the biggest offenders are not in the league this year?

*cough*
Ando
*cough*

Smokey

LiveWire said:
NBA2K10 for 360 I assume? I can have it by Monday. Well I could stay local and take the Wizards I guess, are they open? If not, fuck it, give me the Clippers.

Actually, nah, I probably shouldn't, got too much else to play. Keep the hilarious GIFs coming though! :D

yeah for 360. i just looked and it appears as if the Clips are still open.

Last season, (S8) brought us this legendary jpg:

pheeniks2.jpg

AstroLad

Hail to the KING baby
well me and dmc are playing next week and there is some pretty bad blood between us. super mediocre start to the season for me but can you say UPSET SPECIAL

DMczaf

110573.jpg

Don't worry, Big Josh will protect you this one time....ONE time.

Sadly, he doesn't have any control over what Mean Joe Breyley will do to Jackie on Week 11. Mean Joe just does what ever he wants :(

Mrbob

Me and Sable aren't playing till later tomorrow night.

He is out of town in Buffalo and not back till late tomorrow night.

DCX

DCX
Mrbob said:
Me and Sable aren't playing till later tomorrow night.

He is out of town in Buffalo and not back till late tomorrow night.
Good thing it's Saturday and there's nothing on TV other than COPS.

DCX

Top Bottom