• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Official Madden '10 Xbox 360 Online Franchise: A World Without Favre

bluemax said:
Saints owner can you play tonight or tomorrow morning?

If not I probably have time tomorrow afternoon/evening or Monday after 7:30pm.
Maybe tomm morning send me a message and ill try and get it in. What time were you looking at?

Somnia

DAW..can we play tomorrow after the Cowboys Sunday Night game? If not then the only other time I'll be free is anytime on Wednesday. Let me know!

CB3

intangibles, motherfucker
86dca51e755cc38f0b80ea3487a6c78f-getty-88972056jm007_new_york_gian.jpg

Wellington

BAAAALLLINNN'
CB3 said:
Five turnovers by me and CB only wins by ten, what a chump.

Highlights include an int on my first drive because I guess I double tapped A on the snap and a KR fumble returned for a TD when I am down three with two mins left.

Fifty

GG Rors

Well that was depressing. I hate playing Rors. Not because he cheats or anything, but because he's better than me, and I lose every time I play him, no matter how lucky I get.

The worst part of my game is now my field goals. I can't hit 45 yarders with a 99 ACC kicker. It's like I've got fucking parkinsons. Meanwhile Rors hits anything within the 40 with his stupid kicker. I know now it's not the players, it's the player controlling them. I'm not very good at FG's and the slight delay online just makes matters worse.

I've given up KR TDs in two straight games. One valid complaint about that:

-The game does not let us change our special teams depth charts re: kick return squads. So I've got my fucking 31 injury RB getting hit literally every kickoff just because he's the 2nd RB on my depth chart? What year is this again?

Joey Keller suffered a mild concussion, but he'll be back next week. Is this the foreshadowing of what is to come? I fear a season-ender next week. I'm living on the edge with him every play.

LJ11

Good game Nightz, overrated USC players making plays they shouldn't make (Cary Harris). No clue how got that high on that int. Not really sure why, but this guy is playing lights out. Inserted his ass into the lineup against Rors in the playoffs, and he just keeps making plays.

Edit: Fuck me, Maybin out for 9 weeks, torn hamstring. Sidbury time.

Nightz

LJ11 said:
Good game Nightz, overrated USC players making plays they shouldn't make (Cary Harris). No clue how got that high on that int. Not really sure why, but this guy is playing lights out. Inserted his ass into the lineup against Rors in the playoffs, and he just keeps making plays.

Edit: Fuck me, Maybin out for 9 weeks, torn hamstring. Sidbury time.
Good game man. The one good thing I got out of this game was seeing my rookie WR Blansit step up and make catches. A lot better than that bum Chris Henry. :lol

Nightz said:
Good game man. The one good thing I got out of this game was seeing my rookie WR Blansit step up and make catches. A lot better than that bum Chris Henry. :lol

the offer is still on the table friend. name your price

AstroLad

Hail to the KING baby
FrenchMovieTheme said:
he's getting old. let me know when you want to work out a deal for alex smith
leinart's already better than smith so pass. i wouldn't mind leinart taking over at all all of his important ratings are solid. but i'm sure whatever is making every pass when i have a 17 pt lead float 15 yards over every receiver has nothing to do with warner anyway so meh i'll just continue to enjoy my big early leads and wait for the 0-30 second half passing

DMczaf

gg astro

I don't know how the hell I came back, I thought for sure I was done after that TAINT with 1 min left in the 3rd making it a 3 score game.

My worst game with Freeman 2.0, but when the chips are down he proved the Joker wrong!

AstroLad

Hail to the KING baby
gg man. second one i've given up in the dying seconds already team is just completely snakebit this year. meh

and rors why do you ever use pat white? he is awful. another 2 ints? why take playing time away from daylight!

p.s. nice to see jt osullivan get into the game for the bengals for 1 pass.... an interception of course. JTO... just turnovers!

Rorschach

FrenchMovieTheme said:
and rors why do you ever use pat white? he is awful. another 2 ints? why take playing time away from daylight!

p.s. nice to see jt osullivan get into the game for the bengals for 1 pass.... an interception of course. JTO... just turnovers!
He has to play! It's in his contract! I'm working to integrate him more next week!
During the bye

Matrix

LeBron loves his girlfriend. There is no other woman in the world he’d rather have. The problem is, Dwyane’s not a woman.
Anyone have smokey's aim screen name?

edit- nm found it

Lonestar

I joined for Erin Brockovich discussion
It's going to be interesting to see what happens the last week of the season, when I get to play Ror's for the first time in a couple years. I always remember that we had some outstanding struggles against each other.

Last Play/Game Winning 101 yard Pick Six :( :( :(

Lonestar

I joined for Erin Brockovich discussion
But I have beaten you a couple times! It's not like you're FMT, who I don't think I've beaten in Madden, ever...

Rorschach

Lonestar said:
But I have beaten you a couple times! It's not like you're FMT, who I don't think I've beaten in Madden, ever...
I don't think you have...

I'll say you have so you take it easy on me, though.

TheCrow said:
Sorry, but I doubt I can play today or tomorrow. I am pretty sure I have come down with the flu and I barely have the energy to even get out of bed. Well except for when I am running to the bathroom. D: I'll let you know when I am feeling better.

Edit: wait. I don't play you until next week. Pretty sure I play BigJohnson.

Ok, lemme know what works for you
I can't play Tuesday night or Wednesday night
Sunday and Monday I can play almost any time

CB3 said:
Bob's taking us to wednesday. We all know it.

yeah, i don't know why i am ever hopeful at the prospect of advancing before wednesday or saturday. oh well.... gives me more time to prepare for the broncos. then we'll see who the true star QB of the draft is!

Rorschach

255j08x.jpg

Elite company.

btw- Why does it only count 1 of Peyton's games? It's also missing some stats for my other players. Did EA bork it somehow?

Rorschach said:
255j08x.jpg

Elite company.

btw- Why does it only count 1 of Peyton's games? It's also missing some stats for my other players. Did EA bork it somehow?

when i go to the site it shows peyton with 3 games played, 9 td's, 1 int. weird

Matrix

LeBron loves his girlfriend. There is no other woman in the world he’d rather have. The problem is, Dwyane’s not a woman.
Seriously fuck that game ,that's all I will say about the Turner running like a God bs. Totally no way in hell can the Chiefs stop him.

GG Smokey you kicked my ass with ease, but after such a huge lead and already insane stats with him you should have pulled his ass from the game in the 4th. I will admit you ran out of bounds on purpose on one play in the 4th, but it didn't matter cause you ended up scoring anyway with him a few plays later.

I think I got the point you could run all over me with him :\

GG though, I wouldn't have won anyway cause you're better than me.

That's my first time ever playing a running back I felt totally helpless against. I can only imagine what AP would do to me.

Matrix

At least 200 yards :lol

His tds runs in the first half equal 124.

Smokey

Matrix said:
Seriously fuck that game ,that's all I will say about the Turner running like a God bs. Totally no way in hell can the Chiefs stop him.

GG Smokey you kicked my ass with ease, but after such a huge lead and already insane stats with him you should have pulled his ass from the game in the 4th. I will admit you ran out of bounds on purpose on one play in the 4th, but it didn't matter cause you ended up scoring anyway with him a few plays later.

I think I got the point you could run all over me with him :\

GG though, I wouldn't have won anyway cause you're better than me.

That's my first time ever playing a running back I felt totally helpless against. I can only imagine what AP would do to me.

GG.

Well...there's nothing else I can really say about Turner really. That was pretty crazy. I did run out of bounds with him since I didn't want to score with him on another long run. I do apologize for not taking him out. I'm a bit gon from the club tonight so iono if I was completely in it or what but srry. From one Texans bro to another, don't hold it against me :(

Also I looked at almost every highlight, and is the Chiefs O-Line really that bad? There were multiple times when they wouldn't even try and block Anderson or they were just letting people run by them all day towards Cassell. I also thought maybe you should've tried LJ a little sooner, but I guess he's fumble prone or something along those lines?

Anyway gg gotta go to sleep and hope iu dont have too bad a hangover :/

Top Bottom