• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Official Madden '10 Xbox 360 Online Franchise: A World Without Favre

Matrix

LeBron loves his girlfriend. There is no other woman in the world he’d rather have. The problem is, Dwyane’s not a woman.
I figured drinking played a part in this since you did say you were kinda out of it before we played. It just ended up looking absurd stat wise in a sim league and by the 4th it felt like I was playing some sorta arcade game since even when I would run blitz or stack the line I couldn't stop the dude.

Everything about the Chiefs is bad and LJ is busted now. He's slow as fuck since the patch and I didn't run as much because Turner exploded all over my team and I got behind too damn quickly.

edit- I uploaded a 57 yard td run to show everyone how pathetic the Chiefs are, should be under video highlights on the franchise website... fuck I hate the replays, it cut off some of the start of the run.

Rorschach said:
btw- Why does it only count 1 of Peyton's games? It's also missing some stats for my other players. Did EA bork it somehow?

Striker said:
It's showing weird stats. Warner in four games, for example.
FrenchMovieTheme said:
when i go to the site it shows peyton with 3 games played, 9 td's, 1 int. weird

Everybody please download the latest one, just put up a new version this morning to fix the issues you guys are seeing. sorry bout that.

http://userscripts.org/scripts/show/56832

Let me know if that works out. I checked the stats and all of them seem to be fine, but I could have missed something.

Fifty

Is it just me, or are the waits between Sable's script updates becoming worse and worse? I bought this game; I pay for an XBL subscription, and he thinks he can just update it whenever he wants to?

LiveWire said:
Man no need to apologize, you're doing us a huge favor by providing this. :D
Fifty said:
Is it just me, or are the waits between Sable's script updates becoming worse and worse? I bought this game; I pay for an XBL subscription, and he thinks he can just update it whenever he wants to?

:lol Good point guys, shouldn't have put the sorry note.

Somnia

I might be the one holding the league up this week if Daw can't play tonight after the Cowboys game =( Fucking MW2!

Birdman02

LiveWire said:
Well, if Bob ever decides to show up, Birdman, I'm around all night tonight to get our game in...

Sorry I missed ya, but I didn't have internet access last night. I probably won't be able to play tonight until around 9-10 est, but i'll be up until at least 2-3 if you wanna play after (or during) the game tonight.

Ramirez

Striker said:
It's cool. I'm off Monday, so hopefully then if we can't try it some time after the Giants/Chargers tomorrow evening. Browns need at least a single win vs. either Pittsburgh or Baltimore this season. No shot of the team competing if not! :(

I'm here til 2 EST today to play if you can, I'll be on Live and AIM.

Mrbob

I was gonna get my game in later today, but since you guys want to be douchebags about it I'm gonna wait till Wed now! :D

Mmmmmm Dragon Age.

bluemax, i sent you some ims, but skins game is on at 1, so unless we are playing at exactly 12pm est (9am pst) we'll have to do it some other time.

Fifty

Mrbob said:
I was gonna get my game in later today, but since you guys want to be douchebags about it I'm gonna wait till Wed now! :D

Mmmmmm Dragon Age.

If he actually does wait till wednesday, with this proof as evidence, I demand that his opponent play the cpu. :D

Mrbob said:

Mmmmmm Dragon Age.

This doesn't surprise me, Bob likes pulling these shenanigans.

Fucking attention whore.

LiveWire

Birdman02 said:
Sorry I missed ya, but I didn't have internet access last night. I probably won't be able to play tonight until around 9-10 est, but i'll be up until at least 2-3 if you wanna play after (or during) the game tonight.

That's fine, halftime of the Eagles-Cowboys game?

bluemax

Banned
sableholic said:
bluemax, i sent you some ims, but skins game is on at 1, so unless we are playing at exactly 12pm est (9am pst) we'll have to do it some other time.

Sorry I overslept until 10. Don't worry I have more time today or Tomorrow night.

CB3

intangibles, motherfucker
Mrbob said:

Mmmmmm Dragon Age.

2qtig4m.gif

bluemax

Banned
Damn that sucked. I had a 21-0 lead and lost 24-21. My defense just gave up or something after starting out so well. When Drew Brees heats up he's impossible to stop, he had over 15 in a row I think.

I wish I had a better kicker, or more faith in my kicker. Maybe I could've hit that 46 yarder but ugh.

bluemax said:
Damn that sucked. I had a 21-0 lead and lost 24-21. My defense just gave up or something after starting out so well. When Drew Brees heats up he's impossible to stop, he had over 15 in a row I think.

I wish I had a better kicker, or more faith in my kicker. Maybe I could've hit that 46 yarder but ugh.
Yeah that was tough. I started out bad for the second week in a row and dug myself into a hole. Thankfully like last week I was able to pull it out.

bluemax

Banned
sableholic said:
Yeah that was tough. I started out bad for the second week in a row and dug myself into a hole. Thankfully like last week I was able to pull it out.

Also I was pissed at that play where I hit Brees before he let go of the ball and it float perfectly almost unmolested for a 15 yard gain. Naturally I couldn't save that.

bluemax said:
Also I was pissed at that play where I hit Brees before he let go of the ball and it float perfectly almost unmolested for a 15 yard gain. Naturally I couldn't save that.

there were a couple plays that both sides had good reason to be pissed. gotta be careful with campbell he was looking like real life campbell almost threw a couple taints.

daw840

Somnia. It's going to be tough for me to play AFTER the evening game tonight. But I can play right now if you are around. I have to be at work by 7:00 am CST tomorrow morning, and I have spent the last 2 full days cleaning leaves out of my yard (ah the joys of homeownership...)

Anyways, if your aroudn right now we can get this done. Or MAYBE at half time.

DCX said:
Storybook, let me know when we can get this done.

DCX

It's not going to be until tomorrow night at the least. I just got home from Atlanta and I plan on watching the game tonight then going to bed.

DCX

DCX
storybook77 said:
It's not going to be until tomorrow night at the least. I just got home from Atlanta and I plan on watching the game tonight then going to bed.
ok how late tomorrow?

DCX

DCX said:
ok how late tomorrow?

DCX

It could be as early as 6 or as late as 10 or 11 EST...depends on the wife and if she wants to do anything early or late. :lol

Let's just plan on 11 EST tomorrow night and if I can do it earlier and you're around, I'll send you a message.

Somnia

daw840 said:
Somnia. It's going to be tough for me to play AFTER the evening game tonight. But I can play right now if you are around. I have to be at work by 7:00 am CST tomorrow morning, and I have spent the last 2 full days cleaning leaves out of my yard (ah the joys of homeownership...)

Anyways, if your aroudn right now we can get this done. Or MAYBE at half time.

Well I just got home from work. I could try for during half-time if you'd be able to. Shoot me a message on AIM (Somnia1982) otherwise we'll probably have to play at 930pm cst on Tuesday or anytime Wednesday. Let me know

DenogginizerOS

BenjaminBirdie's Thomas Jefferson
Guys,
Bob and I will not be able to get our game in until Wednesday. There is a MASH marathon on Hallmark and
Trapper
just left the show. We have a ways to go. Sorry, but I love MASH.

daw840

DenogginizerOS said:
Guys,
Bob and I will not be able to get our game in until Wednesday. There is a MASH marathon on Hallmark and
Trapper

It's a good thing you spoiler tagged that shit. Since that episode just aired last week, and I have yet to watch it on my DVR.

Birdman02

GG Livewire, but I feel like I just got fucked by EA. I was dominating in pretty much every phase of the game. Then, the 4th qtr started. I got called for 2 roughing the passer penalties, Livewire scored on a play where my DE completely whiffed on an easy sack, and Addai fumbled on a play where I was abusing the protect-ball button. 24 4th qtr points later, and Livewire wins 38-27. Fuck this game!!!!

Wellington

BAAAALLLINNN'
DenogginizerOS said:
Guys,
Trapper
Understandable!

LiveWire

gg Birdman. You stormed out of the gate, Mathis and Addai making their contributions big time to go up 17-0 just before the half. You definitely knew my weaknesses and exploited them well. Jags have a good 3-headed monster running game now.

Fortunately, DeAngelo Hall got the momentum swing with a kickoff return with 2 seconds left in the half. I saw you pull a guy off coverage to act as a last defender, I was wondering why you didn't squib kick?

I finally got a turnover when London Fletcher popped Addai, giving Brian Orakpo his 2nd career TD return.

I would put the highlights of these plays up but it's just the players running. I hope EA gives us 100 yards or 30 seconds of recording time next year.

Here's the only highlight-worthy clip, Morrow avoiding a sack (after getting two roughing the passer penalties in the game already) to deliver a 25-yd TD to Cooley:

http://www.easports.com/media/play/video/13214148

Wellington

BAAAALLLINNN'
LiveWire said:
gg Birdman. You stormed out of the gate, Mathis and Addai making their contributions big time to go up 17-0 just before the half. You definitely knew my weaknesses and exploited them well. Jags have a good 3-headed monster running game now.

Fortunately, DeAngelo Hall got the momentum swing with a kickoff return with 2 seconds left in the half. I saw you pull a guy off coverage to act as a last defender, I was wondering why you didn't squib kick?

I finally got a turnover when London Fletcher popped Addai, giving Brian Orakpo his 2nd career TD return.

I would put the highlights of these plays up but it's just the players running. I hope EA gives us 100 yards or 30 seconds of recording time next year.

Here's the only highlight-worthy clip, Morrow avoiding a sack (after getting two roughing the passer penalties in the game already) to deliver a 25-yd TD to Cooley:

http://www.easports.com/media/play/video/13214148
Looks more like the defender missed.

Lonestar

I joined for Erin Brockovich discussion
Gotta figure it was a player controlled DE and he dove at the wrong angle....or something.

Oh yeah, just about 900 more post to go for 10,000 posts...

Striker

Lonestar said:
Gotta figure it was a player controlled DE and he dove at the wrong angle....or something.

Oh yeah, just about 900 more post to go for 10,000 posts...
Oh, I know. Just kind of giggled at the line of Morrow "avoiding the sack" part, because it wasn't exactly how it went. :lol

Top Bottom