• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Official Madden '10 Xbox 360 Online Franchise: A World Without Favre

daw840

I will officially be tanking the rest of this season. Harvin is out for seven weeks, now Peterson is out for who knows how long. The game just GAVE the cowboys a win by making Fred Taylor fucking fumble on a straight run up the middle. Fuck this game. I believe AP has fumbled in EVERY game this year. Fred Taylor fumbled AND AP fumbled.

Somnia

Well GG Daw....ugly with Fumbles and INT's by both of us. Barber out 1 week and Jones got injured again in a game and missed half the game (3rd time this year).

I will say Daw that your dline is fucking intense though. I felt like I had almost no time at all to throw and when I tried to make something happen out of the pocket your guys were on me in no time flat.

edit: Antonio Smith stepped it up this game with 2 sacks. 6 TD's by 6 different players (3 rushing and 3 receiving). Had a nice balance that game at least.

daw840

Somnia said:
Well GG Daw....ugly with Fumbles and INT's by both of us. Barber out 1 week and Jones got injured again in a game and missed half the game (3rd time this year).

I will say Daw that your dline is fucking intense though. I felt like I had almost no time at all to throw and when I tried to make something happen out of the pocket your guys were on me in no time flat.

You played a GG man, the EA gods just wanted us to play a trash fucking game I guess. All of my games this season have been complete trash. I think EA fucked with something. Maybe it's just the absence of Favre. :/

CB3

intangibles, motherfucker
daw840 said:
I will officially be tanking the rest of this season. Harvin is out for seven weeks, now Peterson is out for who knows how long. The game just GAVE the cowboys a win by making Fred Taylor fucking fumble on a straight run up the middle. Fuck this game. I believe AP has fumbled in EVERY game this year. Fred Taylor fumbled AND AP fumbled.

You act like AP never fumbles in real life. Thats one of the worst parts of his game. He doesnt hold on to the football.

daw840

CB3 said:
You act like AP never fumbles in real life. Thats one of the worst parts of his game. He doesnt hold on to the football.
It seems like AP has fumbled more times this season than he did all of last season.

Birdman02

LiveWire said:
Fortunately, DeAngelo Hall got the momentum swing with a kickoff return with 2 seconds left in the half. I saw you pull a guy off coverage to act as a last defender, I was wondering why you didn't squib kick?

I've seen myself and others get burned on the squib kick many, many times, so I decided to kick it deep. Next time I'm kicking the ball straight out of bounds!!!

And for the record, that was my user-controlled LE that whiffed on the sack. I'm pretty sure I was holding down the stick at the right angle, but you can kind of see his direction change right when he starts to dive.

Oh well, my goal next week is to knock Tony Romo out for the season!!!

Somnia

Birdman02 said:
I've seen myself and others get burned on the squib kick many, many times, so I decided to kick it deep. Next time I'm kicking the ball straight out of bounds!!!

And for the record, that was my user-controlled LE that whiffed on the sack. I'm pretty sure I was holding down the stick at the right angle, but you can kind of see his direction change right when he starts to dive.

Got to touch him first :D

CB3

intangibles, motherfucker

Child please. Your not doing anything. He needs to be there when i play the cowboys so i can drop his ass into the ground"

daw840

Rorschach said:
Harvin only has 3 receptions for 35 yards. No big loss. Peterson is the huge deal here.

Harvin is a 99 rated KR and PR. He runs back kicks and punts for TDs on a regular basis. Huge loss.

Wellington

BAAAALLLINNN'
Somnia said:

edit: Antonio Smith stepped it up this game with 2 sacks. 6 TD's by 6 different players (3 rushing and 3 receiving). Had a nice balance that game at least.
6 TDs by 5 different players. ;)

Why was Sam Hurd in on defense, and how did he pick up an interception?

Nightz

Wellington said:
I enjoyed touching him twice. :D
That sounds wrong. :lol

Romo.gif

Somnia

Wellington said:

Ad soon as he got the INT I asked myself the exact same thing. No idea what happened with him being on D.

LiveWire

Wellington said:

Prevent defense formation? Sometimes WRs will get thrown in on coverage if you don't have enough DBs or if one of them is too tired to play.

Somnia

LiveWire said:
Prevent defense formation? Sometimes WRs will get thrown in on coverage if you don't have enough DBs or if one of them is too tired to play.
Dont think it was prevent but the tired part might be right. Oh well won't complain he got a pick :lol

Ya ya...wellie forgot Barber got a receiving and a rush TD ;) too bad he's out 1-2 weeks.

LiveWire

Damn, sorry to hear that dskillz. :(

But now you're free to become a pro-gamer! Sell your own line of branded accessories for Madden. :D

dskillzhtown

keep your strippers out of my American football
LiveWire said:
Damn, sorry to hear that dskillz. :(

But now you're free to become a pro-gamer! Sell your own line of branded accessories for Madden. :D

lol. I definitely will be looking for something different to do as I am job hunting. Not sure that will be it, but I can't be too picky with a mortgage looking at me in the face. In 15 days my XBL is due, so part of my severance package will go to that, but new game purchases are not happening. COD:MW2 will be it for awhile since it was already paid for. Now to call my mortgage company...

Matrix

LeBron loves his girlfriend. There is no other woman in the world he’d rather have. The problem is, Dwyane’s not a woman.
Wellington said:
In the interest of fairness and balance to the league, I demand Matrix drop LJ!! :D

:lol

I knew they were going to cut his ass.

Ugh

getting the "game session not available" and "opponent has left match" error when trying to play with thecrow

Already reset my modem, router, set the xbox to DMZ.......what else =/

Matrix

LeBron loves his girlfriend. There is no other woman in the world he’d rather have. The problem is, Dwyane’s not a woman.
daw840 said:
Thank god. I always hated that tool bag.

Want him? ;) AP is hurt isn't he?

TheCrow

BigJonsson said:
Ugh

getting the "game session not available" and "opponent has left match" error when trying to play with thecrow

This reminds of trying to play Striker last year. Which ultimately gave me a loss to the cpu browns in overtime. :(

BigAT

gg skillz, I can't imagine it's fun to play with the Lions, especially when Calvin Johnson has what seemed to be 4-5 drops.

dskillzhtown

keep your strippers out of my American football
BigAT said:
gg skillz, I can't imagine it's fun to play with the Lions, especially when Calvin Johnson has what seemed to be 4-5 drops.

GG. Atleast I have sort of a running game now and the defense is getting better. Yeah, Calvin has quite a few drops this year and that is troubling. I almost have made him a #3 option because I can't depend on him.

Rorschach

BigJonsson said:
Can you direct connect?

dskillzhtown said:
GG. Atleast I have sort of a running game now and the defense is getting better. Yeah, Calvin has quite a few drops this year and that is troubling. I almost have made him a #3 option because I can't depend on him.
I'll take him off your hands if you want! I'll pay top dollar! Good price for a #3 option!

Top Bottom