• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Official Madden '10 Xbox 360 Online Franchise: A World Without Favre

TheCrow

FrenchMovieTheme said:
thecrow when will you be able to play our league game for week 3?

Sorry, but I doubt I can play today or tomorrow. I am pretty sure I have come down with the flu and I barely have the energy to even get out of bed. Well except for when I am running to the bathroom. D: I'll let you know when I am feeling better.

Edit: wait. I don't play you until next week. Pretty sure I play BigJohnson.

TheCrow said:
Sorry, but I doubt I can play today or tomorrow. I am pretty sure I have come down with the flu and I barely have the energy to even get out of bed. Well except for when I am running to the bathroom. D: I'll let you know when I am feeling better.

Edit: wait. I don't play you until next week. Pretty sure I play BigJohnson.

yeah we play week 4. didn't realize i had a bye week so early :(

FrenchMovieTheme said:
are we playing the same game? i know this isn't the thread for it but the game is much improved after the patch

i dunno but i just played a total garbage game vs viakado where i lost by 2. and i'm not doing that league anymore

and does anyone else have the problem of when they kick off, their right stick up doesn't respond and you end up kicking shitty? :lol

Fifty

FrenchMovieTheme said:
are we playing the same game? i know this isn't the thread for it but the game is much improved after the patch

Yeah, you're right!

This isn't the thread for it.

FrenchMovieTheme said:
well lets see.... one more game to go.... who could it be involving, who could it be....

bsaget2-sm.jpg

Ramirez

Fifty said:
Wow, 42-33 Steelers>Fins. It must be heartbreaking to score 33 points against their D and still lose.

My D was dominating in the first half, only gave up 10 points I think...but in the 2nd half they wouldn't do anything. Polamalu was in perfect position for an INT and instead kept running forward making no play on the ball, terrible.

GG Pheenix, I try my best to not let anyone run on me, I usually get torched on the passing game though, my running game was unstoppable! Mendenhall 100+ and Parker with like 98 yards! :D

If it does advance tonight, I won't be able to play Striker, maybe tomorrow, probably leaning more towards Monday or Tuesday. I'm in the home stretch of finishing our house up, so a lot of my free time has been spent there getting it finalized. :)

bluemax

Banned
ph33nix said:
i dunno but i just played a total garbage game vs viakado where i lost by 2. and i'm not doing that league anymore

and does anyone else have the problem of when they kick off, their right stick up doesn't respond and you end up kicking shitty? :lol

I've had it lag before, I've learned to kick different when playing online.

Matrix

LeBron loves his girlfriend. There is no other woman in the world he’d rather have. The problem is, Dwyane’s not a woman.
Mrbob said:
Hope Sable gets home soon....I'm itching to boot up Dragon Age and play it!

8107_f2d4_750.jpeg

Mrbob said:
Hope Sable gets home soon....I'm itching to boot up Dragon Age and play it!

Yep for everyone that ragged on mrbob, just letting you know it was my fault this time. Sorry guys. Had to go to buffalo and help the father in law take down trees. Got going later than I wanted, but I'm back now though so bob you around?

Fifty

Yep, because they're playing. Bob's winning 14-3 in the 3rd quarter. If he keeps winning, he'll start to think that being the last game of the week is his lucky charm. Maybe he just wants to get the attention of being the MNF of our league. I don't think so!

Striker

Ramirez said:
If it does advance tonight, I won't be able to play Striker, maybe tomorrow, probably leaning more towards Monday or Tuesday. I'm in the home stretch of finishing our house up, so a lot of my free time has been spent there getting it finalized. :)
It's cool. I'm off Monday, so hopefully then if we can't try it some time after the Giants/Chargers tomorrow evening. Browns need at least a single win vs. either Pittsburgh or Baltimore this season. No shot of the team competing if not! :(

Matrix

LeBron loves his girlfriend. There is no other woman in the world he’d rather have. The problem is, Dwyane’s not a woman.
Smokey, when do you want to destroy me?

bluemax

Banned
Saints owner can you play tonight or tomorrow morning?

If not I probably have time tomorrow afternoon/evening or Monday after 7:30pm.

Mrbob

Man I felt like I got jobbed that game. :lol

Nothing sable did, but my own guys!

I dropped at least 5 ints that game, and on a couple plays my damn receivers slipped in the rain. One on a 3rd down play that I threw an int, and then at the end of the game on a 4th and 3 from his 20. Wide open and he slips, cmon. :lol

Oh well, onto next week!

Top Bottom