• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Official Madden '10 Xbox 360 Online Franchise: A World Without Favre

LukeSmith

AIRBRIAN
Either really late tonight (pacific) or tomorrow night. I've been bleating for a game in the thread for the last 2 days and you're nowhere to be seen, where are youuuuuuuuuuuuu

scooby-doo.jpeg

Rorschach

BigJonsson said:
Well, unfortunately, there's not much you can do if you already tried to have each player host and not change any options. Direct connect is the only solution. Unfortunately, we're going to have these problems with people who can't connect directly and especially with those of us in dorms or with shared connections.

I blame PSN.

Wellington

BAAAALLLINNN'
dskillzhtown said:
GG. Atleast I have sort of a running game now and the defense is getting better. Yeah, Calvin has quite a few drops this year and that is troubling. I almost have made him a #3 option because I can't depend on him.
I'll trade you my secondary for Calvin.

LukeSmith

dskillzhtown said:
GG. Atleast I have sort of a running game now and the defense is getting better. Yeah, Calvin has quite a few drops this year and that is troubling. I almost have made him a #3 option because I can't depend on him.

I'll trade you Wayne and my first, second and third in the next draft for him.

AstroLad

Hail to the KING baby
Wellington said:
I hate playing you. The only team I can't defend!
I am counting on my slightly improved defensive play and the tons of luck that almost got me to steal a win last time! Also after suffering comeback defeats in each of my first three games, including two with time expiring, I've built up a huge karma reservoir!

DCX

DCX
I'm heading off for dinner, won't be back til like 8pm est Story. So hopefully we can work something out after that.

DCX

Striker

Crow and I play later this season. Hope it works out, if not, I did get a "new" modem since my other one pooped on me.

Ramirez,

Can you play tonight?!

Wellington

BAAAALLLINNN'
AstroLad said:
I am counting on my slightly improved defensive play and the tons of luck that almost got me to steal a win last time! Also after suffering comeback defeats in each of my first three games, including two with time expiring, I've built up a huge karma reservoir!

I hope your defense is ready, my offense has been clicking on all cylinders. The only thing that stops me is myself. Last game, 5 turnovers, no punts!

LiveWire

Wellington said:
I hope your defense is ready, my offense has been clicking on all cylinders. The only thing that stops me is myself. Last game, 5 turnovers, no punts!

A well thrown interception is better than a shanked punt!

Mrbob

Wellington said:

:lol :lol :lol

CB3

intangibles, motherfucker
Wellington said:

dawkins.jpg

mikell-st.jpg

dskillzhtown

keep your strippers out of my American football
I am not trading Calvin....yet. But that mofo isn't playing like a 95+ WR at the moment. He had 4 drops against the Jets too. I am going to have a talk with him and see what his problem is.

Wellington

BAAAALLLINNN'
CB3 said:
Fucking Mikell looked like a ref out there I swear.

Guys watch out for CB, he uses the Eagles unis that makes them look like refs so that when you throw in the area the guy seemingle appears out of nowhere.

Wellington

BAAAALLLINNN'
dskillzhtown said:
I am not trading Calvin....yet. But that mofo isn't playing like a 95+ WR at the moment. He had 4 drops against the Jets too. I am going to have a talk with him and see what his problem is.
Corey Webster would do well in a dome bro, very well!

Wellington

BAAAALLLINNN'
Rorschach said:
Corey Webster got pwnt yesterday. You need Nnamdi.
Madden Webster shits all over real life Webster.

I'll throw in a good receiver to replace Megatron. Something Rors can't even offer!

CB3

Wellington said:
Fucking Mikell looked like a ref out there I swear.

Guys watch out for CB, he uses the Eagles unis that makes them look like refs so that when you throw in the area the guy seemingle appears out of nowhere.

I wasnt even wearing those white ones. They were the green throwbacks :lol

Rorschach

Wellington said:
Madden Webster shits all over real life Webster.

I'll throw in a good receiver to replace Megatron. Something Rors can't even offer!
That's true, my WRs suck in comparison. :(

But Nnamdi is 11 points better than Webster and way faster to boot! One man wrecking crew!

Wellington

BAAAALLLINNN'
Rorschach said:
That's true, my WRs suck in comparison. :(

But Nnamdi is 11 points better than Webster and way faster to boot! One man wrecking crew!
I think that we should just play each other and the winner gets Calvin. That's the only fair way to decide it for Dskillz.

So D, the trade proposal will be sent in an hour you just have to accept.

Let's roll!

*sigh*

Another OT loss....I'm frustrated so I need to take it out on someone, who's my next game.....the Lions? I'm coming for you dskillz! :lol

dskillz: pwill for calvin, straight up

poor nfc west. i will carry the torch guys. you can count on me!

p.s. i just got MW2 and it has taken the title from madden for "cheapest instruction booklet ever". its like 3 pages :lol

CB3 said:
FMT whats the install size on MW2?

i dont know i haven't played it. watching the sopranos bro!

the funny thing is i ordered from amazon and didn't even pay for "same day shipping". i just got super saver and somehow it got here today :lol

Smokey

FrenchMovieTheme said:

the funny thing is i ordered from amazon and didn't even pay for "same day shipping". i just got super saver and somehow it got here today :lol

hmm i just got the email that mine shipped.

it's all good..extra $5 for release day delivery is worth the $20 gift card.

bluemax

Banned
FrenchMovieTheme said:
dskillz: pwill for calvin, straight up

poor nfc west. i will carry the torch guys. you can count on me!

p.s. i just got MW2 and it has taken the title from madden for "cheapest instruction booklet ever". its like 3 pages :lol

I intend to win the division with a 9-7 record.

CB3

FrenchMovieTheme said:
hmmm.... that's odd because i sure as fuck am not going to lose anymore than 0 games this year, so yeah....

You dont play me this year (In the regular season!) so ill let that slide

Matrix

LeBron loves his girlfriend. There is no other woman in the world he’d rather have. The problem is, Dwyane’s not a woman.
wtf I pay for prime and FMT gets his copy a day before me :lol

Wellington

BAAAALLLINNN'
FrenchMovieTheme said:

Bob 2.0?

storybook77 said:
So you're going to blame EA and Madden for all of your losses?

well, me not winning the division means that jack english was injured for a significant portion of the season. so i would be concerned for his well being

FrenchMovieTheme said:
well, me not winning the division means that jack english was injured for a significant portion of the season. so i would be concerned for his well being

I will beat you
for 39 minutes and 30 seconds!

DMczaf

FrenchMovieTheme said:

<---------

Do you see this man? He's going to put a hurting not only on you, but on everything you love and cherish.

storybook77 said:
I will beat you
for 39 minutes and 30 seconds!

:lol

in all honesty i think you have my # this year. could have swept me last year but i had some fortunate bounces. we'll see!

p.s. dm your beating is coming. the NFL schedule makers spared you last season, but you can't run forever. your time is ticking down

Matrix

LeBron loves his girlfriend. There is no other woman in the world he’d rather have. The problem is, Dwyane’s not a woman.
Rorschach said:
I got no one to talk trash to. :(

I'll glitch my way to victory against you.... twice!

Top Bottom