• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Official Madden '10 Xbox 360 Online Franchise: A World Without Favre

Matrix

LeBron loves his girlfriend. There is no other woman in the world he’d rather have. The problem is, Dwyane’s not a woman.
Rorschach said:
That sounds like a challenge. Can I take over the Chiefs as my secondary team and in return I get get Bowe at the end of next season if I manage to make the Chiefs a playoff team? Chiefs have some great pieces. I bet you I can take them to the AFC Championship.

Fine by me, I'll quit the league. Less stress and then maybe Bigjohnson will lose interest in the Texans and I can get my team back and trade Moss to CK for Carr.

Wellington

BAAAALLLINNN'
Matrix said:
Fine by me, I'll quit the league. Less stress and then maybe Bigjohnson will lose interest in the Texans and I can get my team back and trade Moss to CK for Carr.
Well if you're going to quit can I have Bowe?

Matrix

LeBron loves his girlfriend. There is no other woman in the world he’d rather have. The problem is, Dwyane’s not a woman.
My post was not meant to be taken seriously.

Moss for Carr? haha

Plus in the coming weeks...

Bowe-1.jpg

TheCrow

Smokey said:
u mad?

Aren't you the guy who made numerous deals last season to make a stacked Eagles team even more stacked? Hmm. And I wouldn't say I'm the best player since there are other players better than me (not including you chump). Check Rors Power Rankings if you need proof!

Check my track record. You deal with me (in any GAF league) you will be better off for it. It's proven!

Ratings wise my WR duo ended up just a bit better. Except I can't pass. :(

Marshall(92 ovr) and Maclin(83 ovr) vs Royal(88 ovr) and Jackson(87 ovr)

Lonestar

I joined for Erin Brockovich discussion
BTW, you can place me last, I DONNA KARE. But I'd like a paragraph analysing my team. I mean, it's not like Jamarion Bellows is making up 45% of my overall yardage on the year...

Wait, he is.

Matrix

Rorschach said:
Impossible. The only one that can do that is Fitz. Not even Moss can take on Nnamdi.

Anything is posssssssibleeee!

daw840

CB3 said:
im not shocked. Know why? this shit happens all the time in the 2k league. People think that its somehow a good idea to give the best player MORE help. Ask Daw.

Why don't you back the fuck off. I am done defending that trade.

Mrbob

I need to get my passing game going. I'm off to a terrible start this year throwing the ball. Just missing throws and making bad reads.

Thankfully I have a bye coming up to try and right the ship, giving me extra time to prepare with my match up with the eagles!

Somnia

God I really really hate Comcast. I finally get someone who says they see somethign wrong with the "specs" or some shit which is what is causing the problem. They can't get anyone out till between like 8am-8pm on Friday....8-8??? really??? :lol

Birdman and I are gonna see how things look tomorrow, but if it doesn't improve we'll get our game in Friday night or Saturday (if he is able). Sorry for potentially Bobing the week till Saturday :D

Striker

I use Comcast, and they give me hours, such as, 11-2 PM, or 3-6 PM. Nothing like that. :lol

I'd try again for better hours.

BigAT

gg Lonestar. For whatever reason I was completely out of it tonight, that was probably one of my worst games as far as decision making is concerned. I really should just resign myself to playing as a DT and doing nothing, I don't know why I keep bothering with safety when it just results in getting burned.

Lonestar

Heh GG, I didn't want to aim at you those few times, but they were who I was planning on throwing to. I'm hoping my Defense didn't do ok, simply because you didn't have a good game. I'd like to think that I can be tough on D. Plus, first game using that offensive playbook, wanted to try the Wildcat some, and Miami does not have my favorite passing plays from the shotgun.

Any other playbooks have Wildcat? Because I want to be as baffling on O as I can, since I don't have Mr. Win Button Moss anymore :p

AstroLad said:
FMT I am ready to play literally the minute we advance, whatever minute that may be over the next three days.

now you're speaking my language!

sadly, if we advanced tomorrow i couldn't play until after the train-wreck that will be our game with the bears. can't wait to see us lose and the whole house of cards collapse!

AstroLad

Hail to the KING baby
even i don't hate the niners enough to wish them to lose that game. even crappy teams need to give their fans some semblance of hope (which will make beating you later much more fulfilling). unfortunately for you i think we all know how it will turn out.

Mrbob

FrenchMovieTheme said:
now you're speaking my language!

sadly, if we advanced tomorrow i couldn't play until after the train-wreck that will be our game with the bears. can't wait to see us lose and the whole house of cards collapse!

Giving up already like you should!

Time to give Singletary the business!

AstroLad said:
even i don't hate the niners enough to wish them to lose that game. even crappy teams need to give their fans some semblance of hope (which will make beating you later much more fulfilling). unfortunately for you i think we all know how it will turn out.

sorry bro, we're losing that game and every game thereafter. maybe we can draft jack english to save us

p.s. CB post that pic you want me to use for brian dawkins avatar again. my time with this shitty falcons avatar is up!

AstroLad

Hail to the KING baby
avatar bets are interesting. in the league i think i know who everyone's IRL teams are but in the nfl thread like half the avatars are from lost bets but since i don't know most of the people from adam i just think guess that guy's a big saints fan *shrug*

why i've stuck with this av for like seven years now. shows off my cardinals pride win or lose

CB3

intangibles, motherfucker
AstroLad said:
why i've stuck with this av for like seven years now. shows off my cardinals pride win or lose

Jake Plummer hasnt played for the Cardinals for years. you might need a more updated player to put as your avatar

bluemax

Banned
Rors is only a 6 point favorite over me? I've only beaten him once in I think 6 league games and most of those losses I had a super powered SD team and he had even worse Oakland teams.

Easy money people!

Wellington

BAAAALLLINNN'
bluemax said:
Rors is only a 6 point favorite over me? I've only beaten him once in I think 6 league games and most of those losses I had a super powered SD team and he had even worse Oakland teams.

Easy money people!
Don't do it people! The fix is in!

Also, for those that get stressed out about not being able to beat someone, don't worry.... from Madden 2004 to I think Madden 07 - DM beat me 17 straight times. Pretty much all of those games were within one score.

Lonestar

FrenchMovieTheme said:
:lol

one of the funniest calls of all time.

No!!!!!!
NO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

It was so long ago, I almost forgot that the Vike's had Mike Tice as the Coach. Almost spelt Mice Tice there...

dskillzhtown

keep your strippers out of my American football
storybook77 said:
I'm glad I finally had a game that didn't go down to the wire. Sorry it had to be against you though. I tried not to run up the score too much.

I have accepted the fact that I am going 0-16 this season. Trading Calvin isn't going to help. This team as currently constructed does not come close to thriving with my playstyle.

dskillzhtown said:
I have accepted the fact that I am going 0-16 this season. Trading Calvin isn't going to help. This team as currently constructed does not come close to thriving with my playstyle.

what do you need help with to assist your playstyle? lets just say one of my big name players maybe exiting in the offseason. MAY!

Matrix

dskillzhtown said:
Playing with the Lions is not any fun at all.

I feel your pain bro :(

bluemax

Banned
Rorschach said:
[19]
logo_28.png
Seahawks (1-2) L1 – Matthew Hasselbald is a top six quarterback, but the Seahawks are hell bent on using JCamp. What is it about the young quarterback that has enamored the Seahawks? I have no idea, but they might want to reign in their love a bit when the Seahawks face the Raiders in week 5. Seattle only has 1 win so far, but that never means you’re out in the NFC West.

Campbell season stats: 16/22 for 121 yards. That is about a games worth of completions, tell me how many people in this league are getting 72% completion rates out of their QBs?

dskillzhtown

keep your strippers out of my American football
FrenchMovieTheme said:
what do you need help with to assist your playstyle? lets just say one of my big name players maybe exiting in the offseason. MAY!

Something resembling a O-line and a D-line would help. Can't run I have no blocking, can't sit back and let plays develop because Stafford would get killed, CJ is dropping passes, and in the last game I have people fumbling kickoffs.

Other than that, the Lions are great. Just not any fun to play with them when if you make one mistake, then the game is over. Any trades I make would just create problems elsewhere, so I can't trade anyone.

Rorschach said:
[28]
logo_24.png
Rams (0-3) L3 – 0-3 isn’t a cause for concern in the West. The Rams are just keeping it close. They like to keep it close until the end and then BAM! They fold over at the last possible second. What showmen these guys are!

I can't help that my secondary sucks ass in the 4th quarter. I didn't keep my last game close, 38-0, against a team ranked ahead of me! So what now, punk bitch! :D

Rorschach

Here is that avatar resized so FMT doesn't lose his avatar privileges. Just because I want him to wear a Raiders one all of next year.

11ryaoj.jpg

storybook77 said:
I can't help that my secondary sucks ass in the 4th quarter. I didn't keep my last game close, 38-0, against a team ranked ahead of me! So what now, punk bitch! :D

Now you lose the thing that makes you special. I won't even notice you anymore!

bluemax said:
Campbell season stats: 16/22 for 121 yards. That is about a games worth of completions, tell me how many people in this league are getting 72% completion rates out of their QBs?
Yeah, but why? Either stick him in or don't! Hasselbald has better numbers.

AstroLad said:
avatar bets are interesting. in the league i think i know who everyone's IRL teams are but in the nfl thread like half the avatars are from lost bets but since i don't know most of the people from adam i just think guess that guy's a big saints fan *shrug*
Lifelong Saints fan here. I'll never have to change my avatar because my Saints will never lose.

i am the latest victim of the massive xbox bannings. but don't worry folks...a new one is on the way!!

and :lol those power rankings. i'll tank even harder this season!
just kidding i need all the progression i can get

bluemax

Banned
Rorschach said:
Here is that avatar resized so FMT doesn't lose his avatar privileges. Just because I want him to wear a Raiders one all of next year.

11ryaoj.jpg

Now you lose the thing that makes you special. I won't even notice you anymore!

Yeah, but why? Either stick him in or don't! Hasselbald has better numbers.

Lifelong Saints fan here. I'll never have to change my avatar because my Saints will never lose.

Progression! Hasslebeck declined last season, if I do well enough with Campbell in a limited role he should be good enough to take over!

Hasslebeck gets all the important snaps anyhow.

Lonestar

Crap at all these avatar changes. I still can't catch onto Ror's Saints LIFETIME logo, and now FMT looks like CB3.

bluemax said:
Progression! Hasslebeck declined last season, if I do well enough with Campbell in a limited role he should be good enough to take over!

Hasslebeck gets all the important snaps anyhow.

then campbell is meaningless if he's just getting garbage time snaps. of course his completion percentage is high when its just on short passes in mop up duty!

bluemax

Banned
FrenchMovieTheme said:
then campbell is meaningless if he's just getting garbage time snaps. of course his completion percentage is high when its just on short passes in mop up duty!

He's not getting mop up snaps. He's playing during the whole game.

Top Bottom