• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Official Madden '10 Xbox 360 Online Franchise: A World Without Favre

Lonestar

I joined for Erin Brockovich discussion
Wow, I just noticed...I used 7 players to run the ball against BigAT's Packers.

Brady, T. 2 for 2 yards
Mata, L. 2 for 7 yards
Tribow, T. 4 for 18 yards
Bellows, J. 3 for 56 yards
Fargas, J. 7 for 11 yards
Peerman 1 for 20 yards TD
McKie, J. 1 for 1 yard

20 Carries for 115 yards and a TD. That's probably a bad game for Turner.

Rorschach said:
Lane Kiffin has taught us that subbing in the young QB for random plays does not work. :|

Done ok for me and TIBROW

11 carries for 92 yards
8 for 15 196 yards and a TD

TheCrow

Lonestar said:

Brady, T. 2 for 2 yards
Mata, L. 2 for 7 yards
McKie, J. 1 for 1 yard

That's nice to see.

Lonestar

TheCrow said:
That's nice to see.

I should have saved the video, it was my last score, and it was pretty much the clincher of the game. Wasn't much, from the unbalanced I Form (TE on the right, FB spaced to the left). A dive play between the LT and LG, while he ran blitzed on the right side of my line. FB picked up the one LB in my way, and boom, TD.

TheCrow

Lonestar said:
I should have saved the video, it was my last score, and it was pretty much the clincher of the game. Wasn't much, from the unbalanced I Form (TE on the right, FB spaced to the left). A dive play between the LT and LG, while he ran blitzed on the right side of my line. FB picked up the one LB in my way, and boom, TD.

If I didn't have Makino he would have been in my 2 back system with Moreno. He has the ability to make big plays.

Lonestar said:

Brady, T. 2 for 2 yards
Mata, L. 2 for 7 yards
McKie, J. 1 for 1 yard

11 carries for 92 yards

Aren't you glad I fucked up and drafted TT for you :p

Lonestar

BigJonsson said:
Aren't you glad I fucked up and drafted TT for you :p

I'd still want another CB. I'm holding onto dear life back there. I'm only using TIBROW because I want to abuse the Vick'ness of him, for REVENGE for getting stuck with him.

Rorschach

Lonestar said:

11 carries for 92 yards
That's different. Although, I can't imagine wanting to have Brady out of the game for even 1 snap... You people disgust me.

FrenchMovieTheme said:
one bad game and i'm on the bottom!?

crabtree will show fitz who the real best receiver in the NFCW is!

Alex Smith said you liked being on the bottom. I don't understand what the problem is.

DenogginizerOS

BenjaminBirdie's Thomas Jefferson
Striker,

In all likelihood, my softball game will be cancelled tonight due to the monsoon we are getting here in North Carolina. Perhaps we can play around 915EST tonight?

Lonestar

Rorschach said:
That's different. Although, I can't imagine wanting to have Brady out of the game for even 1 snap... You people disgust me.

It's all about the threat to run. He's not Vick fast, but he's got high trucking, and high carrying, so running the ball present a chance for a decent gain, and not much risk of a turnover. The Passes are almost all easy passes, though I did throw a nice looper to Coles over BigAT's controlled Safety :D

Plus, the less chances for Brady to get injured, the better. If he goes down, my main QB will end up being Pre-Rating changed Kyle Orton. A better situation than last year, but not by much.

Striker

DenogginizerOS said:
Striker,

In all likelihood, my softball game will be cancelled tonight due to the monsoon we are getting here in North Carolina. Perhaps we can play around 915EST tonight?
Hope you guys are safe. :\

I'll be home around 10, so we can play after if you like.

DenogginizerOS

BenjaminBirdie's Thomas Jefferson
Striker said:
Hope you guys are safe. :\

I'll be home around 10, so we can play after if you like.
Ok. Depends on my schedule for the AM on Friday. If I have to get up early on Friday, Friday evening may be better.

DM sorry about not messaging you last night, we ended up getting a dog from the local spca so there was all the stuff involved with that. I should be free tonight though between 5:30-10 est, will that timeframe work for you?

Also great job to Rors for the rankings and Live for the lines. Didn't realize I was leading the league in completion %, thats nice to see. Although I'm throwing more ints than I would like.

Smokey said:
It looks like Sable's script isn't updating ALL of my players.

Do you have the latest version? I checked your cb stats int wise and everything looks fine for me. You have 4 on the season total, 2 for jammer, 1 for williams, 1 for lewis which lines up with the individual stats from the games. Let me know which part is missing.

LiveWire

Oh I forgot one thing. What good are lines without:

LIVEWIRE'S ABSOLUTELY, POSITIVELY, NO DOUBT ABOUT IT GUARANTEED LOCK OF THE WEEK!!!!

In Week 5 I like the Philadelphia Eagles getting 17 points at home against the Tennessee Titans.

I mean, come on, there's no possible way they could lose. Sure, the Titans are averaging 21 points a game, but they're 0-4 (in the lowly AFC South). The Eagles are averaging 38 and are 4-0 (in the manly NFC Beast)! I mean, there's just NO WAY the Eagles could lose. ABSOLUTELY NO WAY. That would be insane. I mean, if something like that were to happen, you could consider it THE BIGGEST UPSET IN THE HISTORY OF THE MADDEN GAF LEAGUE. But like I said, there's no way it could happen.

Until next time...bet with confidence, my friend!

AstroLad

Hail to the KING baby
2qibebt.jpg

daw840

sableholic said:
DM sorry about not messaging you last night, we ended up getting a dog from the local spca so there was all the stuff involved with that. I should be free tonight though between 5:30-10 est, will that timeframe work for you?

Also great job to Rors for the rankings and Live for the lines. Didn't realize I was leading the league in completion %, thats nice to see. Although I'm throwing more ints than I would like.

Do you have the latest version? I checked your cb stats int wise and everything looks fine for me. You have 4 on the season total, 2 for jammer, 1 for williams, 1 for lewis which lines up with the individual stats from the games. Let me know which part is missing.

Congrats on the doggie. What kind is it?

Pics or it didn't happen :)

CB3

intangibles, motherfucker
LiveWire said:
Oh I forgot one thing. What good are lines without:

LIVEWIRE'S ABSOLUTELY, POSITIVELY, NO DOUBT ABOUT IT GUARANTEED LOCK OF THE WEEK!!!!

In Week 5 I like the Philadelphia Eagles getting 17 points at home against the Tennessee Titans.

I mean, come on, there's no possible way they could lose. Sure, the Titans are averaging 21 points a game, but they're 0-4 (in the lowly AFC South). The Eagles are averaging 38 and are 4-0 (in the manly NFC Beast)! I mean, there's just NO WAY the Eagles could lose. ABSOLUTELY NO WAY. That would be insane. I mean, if something like that were to happen, you could consider it THE BIGGEST UPSET IN THE HISTORY OF THE MADDEN GAF LEAGUE. But like I said, there's no way it could happen.

Until next time...bet with confidence, my friend!
What will my line be against you when we play considering out last game. 70 points?

daw840

sableholic said:
I'll post some pics tonight, its a boxer mix.

Nice. My first dog was a boxer. Be careful though, lots of people just assume they are pit bulls. Their is an ordinance here that bans pit bulls and we had to prove he was a boxer to keep him. Retards.

Rorschach

TheCrow said:
bu bu bu but they are natural born killers. Just look into their eyes.

pitbull-puppies--460.jpg

shudder
Sure, they all start out cute, but then...

241l354.gif

Let's talk about the upset of the week instead! Lock of the week is too easy. I'll go bold. Lions over the Redskins! Chomp it!

daw840 said:
Nice. My first dog was a boxer. Be careful though, lots of people just assume they are pit bulls. Their is an ordinance here that bans pit bulls and we had to prove he was a boxer to keep him. Retards.

The spca wasn't entirely sure what she was a mix of, but there's most likely some pit in there.

daw840

sableholic said:
The spca wasn't entirely sure what she was a mix of, but there's most likely some pit in there.

It's very common to inter-breed those two. Congrats though, Boxers are my favorite dogs!

daw840 said:
It's very common to inter-breed those two. Congrats though, Boxers are my favorite dogs!

Thanks, shes a older dog (4.5 years) so far it doesn't seem like she has any real bad habits, but she certainly needs some obedience training. She listens well to certain commands, follows when shes called, etc. but she definitely doesn't sit all the time on command. She seems very nice so far.

Been interesting with the two cats we have...

LiveWire

Rorschach said:
Let's talk about the upset of the week instead! Lock of the week is too easy. I'll go bold. Lions over the Redskins! Chomp it!

:lol Could very well be! dskillz had the lead into the 4th quarter last year IIRC. A Santana Moss punt return shifted the momentum and I snuck out of Ford Field with a win. Can I do it two years in a row?

Wellington

BAAAALLLINNN'
Damn I wish I could get a dog I just work too many hours. My ex and I used to have a border collie man that dog was awesome. The day we got him we set his cushy ass up with food and water and a nice comfy bed and shit and then we went to Walmart. We came back and the poor guy was howling inside, so we open the door and he was laid on the floor. It was his first time not walking on grass/dirt and it turns out he didn't know how to get traction on the linoleum. :lol The little dude just wanted to take a piss and he couldn't make it over to where he wanted to go.

How does it relate to madden? On our third date I beat her 77-0 in whatever Madden was out that year! Letting girls win? PFFT!

daw840

sableholic said:
Thanks, shes a older dog (4.5 years) so far it doesn't seem like she has any real bad habits, but she certainly needs some obedience training. She listens well to certain commands, follows when shes called, etc. but she definitely doesn't sit all the time on command. She seems very nice so far.

Been interesting with the two cats we have...

If you just got her don't make any judgements for at least 2 weeks. She will learn. With enough scooby snacks she will start going to get you beer!

Rorschach

Wellington said:
Damn I wish I could get a dog I just work too many hours. My ex and I used to have a border collie man that dog was awesome. The day we got him we set his cushy ass up with food and water and a nice comfy bed and shit and then we went to Walmart. We came back and the poor guy was howling inside, so we open the door and he was laid on the floor. It was his first time not walking on grass/dirt and it turns out he didn't know how to get traction on the linoleum. :lol The little dude just wanted to take a piss and he couldn't make it over to where he wanted to go.

How does it relate to madden? On our third date I beat her 77-0 in whatever Madden was out that year! Letting girls win? PFFT!
Weren't you the guy that lost to the only girl that's ever played in the league/tournaments? :D

Nightz said:
This feels like the longest bye week ever. :lol
Tell me about it. :(

Fifty

Rorschach said:

It's never a surprise when the Redskins lose, so therefore they are ineligible to win any upset of the week awards, unless it involves them winning.

Rorschach

Fifty said:
It's never a surprise when the Redskins lose, so therefore they are ineligible to win any upset of the week awards, unless it involves them winning.
But according to the odds, they're favorites... :(

Alright, I pick the Seahawks. If I win the bet, I get to swap DHB for Crabbles.

LiveWire

GCQ and I are playing at 8 EST tonight so if we end up being the last game the week should be ready to be advanced around 9 EST.

Birdman02

Somnia said:
My internet appears to be back up and running fine so Bird and I should be good to go for tonight!

Is 9 est ok with you? I can play at 8 if that's better for you, but my 3 yr old can be quite the distraction.

Somnia

Birdman02 said:
Is 9 est ok with you? I can play at 8 if that's better for you, but my 3 yr old can be quite the distraction.

As long as its not any later than 12est I can play whenever you like. Just AIM me and let me know.

Top Bottom