• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Official Madden '10 Xbox 360 Online Franchise: A World Without Favre

DMczaf

gg sable

Again, sorry for that "nano" on Brees :| I was trying to unload on the run on 3rd and 1 and I get sucked in to Brees handing it off (or was it play action?) I was sending everything at the run.

DMczaf said:
gg sable

Again, sorry for that "nano" on Brees :| I was trying to unload on the run on 3rd and 1 and I get sucked in to Brees handing it off (or was it play action?) I was sending everything at the run.
It was pa which made the manual blitz a little annoying, but good game. Back and forth slugfest that I felt I gave away. Far too many mistakes

AstroLad

Hail to the KING baby
wow welcome to like 10 days ago. suggs had a better first game than boldin so i expected roses or chocolates from the likes of you not this bullshit

Ramirez

AstroLad said:
wow welcome to like 10 days ago. suggs had a better first game than boldin so i expected roses or chocolates from the likes of you not this bullshit

Why would I be happy about you making the offense of my biggest division rival better? The Ravens LB corp is like the Steelers, just plug a new one in and it's like the old one never left. :lol

Wellington

BAAAALLLINNN'
Ramirez said:
Why would I be happy about you making the offense of my biggest division rival better? The Ravens LB corp is like the Steelers, just plug a new one in and it's like the old one never left. :lol
Wow is that true? Trade me Lamar Woodley, I'll give you whatever you want. :D

Edit: Dammit Rors why must we always get into bidding battles!?!?

LiveWire

gg GCQ. I was so pissed at how that game started. Landry gets a turnover and I only get 3, then first play next drive, DeAngelo runs 68 for a TD. I have absolutely no outside contain on the run, it's sick. :( Then I hit the wrong button on a wide open pass which killed a first half drive that would have stopped the bleeding. I was happy that I managed to score 23 unanswered to bring it within 2, but I don't want it to get to that point in the future. Damn that loss is gonna come back to bite me. :(

I'm still gonna beat the Lions. ;)

Wellington

BAAAALLLINNN'
LiveWire said:
gg GCQ. I was so pissed at how that game started. Landry gets a turnover and I only get 3, then first play next drive, DeAngelo runs 68 for a TD. I have absolutely no outside contain on the run, it's sick. :( Then I hit the wrong button on a wide open pass which killed a first half drive that would have stopped the bleeding. I was happy that I managed to score 23 unanswered to bring it within 2, but I don't want it to get to that point in the future. Damn that loss is gonna come back to bite me. :(

I'm still gonna beat the Lions. ;)
20041102-1_bush-thumbsup-515h.jpg

Fifty

I guess now that their first round pick isn't going to FMT, and GCQ isn't getting paid to lose, he can actually try to win!

(Birdman and Somnia are playing, so if Denog/Striker play, and FMT gets home from Mr. Bob's house after the Niners/Bears game, we might actually advance!)

LiveWire

Smokey said:
MW2 Single Player = *yawn*

Surely the MP must be better than this.

Seriously, I was wondering if I was the only one that was massively let down so far. Hopefully the ending will payoff...

CB3

intangibles, motherfucker
Smokey said:

if you bought MW2 for the single player your doing it wrong.

Thats like buying a Wii game for its online multiplayer.*

*I would probably get banned for saying that in the gaming forum

Wellington

BAAAALLLINNN'
Somnia said:
Ugh so many costly fumbles against Bird =(

GG Man!
Holy shit this is like Christmas day. I need more AFC wins over NFC teams. :D

Stop playing lame ass regular mode and take it to Veteran like a man.

Don't take it to Veteran, I am stuck so hard on this one mission I have lost all desire to play.

CB3

intangibles, motherfucker
LiveWire said:
Well, not solely for SP, but at least it could act as a nice appetizer for the main course.

I think i liked the first MW single player better than the second. MW2 has its moments but most of them come towards the end.

Somnia

Wellington said:
Holy shit this is like Christmas day. I need more AFC wins over NFC teams. :D

You're welcome :lol I had 4 fucking fumbles in that game...at least it was a team effort to fumble...bleh

Birdman02

Somnia said:
Ugh so many costly fumbles against Bird =(

GG Man!

GG man. I think the rain played a big part in alot of those fumbles. The only one I was trying to user-strip was the Barber fumble in the 4th (maybe late third). Thankfully, that worked out well for me. My 7th rd DT Lampley got his 2nd fumble recovery of the season, but he was way too slow to take it to the house. I think he actually got ran down by an O-lineman. :lol

DenogginizerOS

BenjaminBirdie's Thomas Jefferson
I have to get up at 530 AM tomorrow for an 8AM surgery. I will be around tomorrow night. Striker still hasn't gotten home yet and I need to get to bed soon (as soon as all the coffee I drank today wears off).

Striker

Rorschach said:
1 more game?! Aiiieeee! Let's get it done! :D
Going to have to be until tomorrow around 5 or 6 EST :(

As Denog posted, he has important things to manage early tomorrow, and I also have to be up at 8 am! :|

I hope FMT is around then and we can advance in the evening hours instead of 11 PM EST time!

Un-related, but I've been watching GCQuinton's rookie 'backer Dylan Uszakiewicz. He posted five tackles, INT vs. Livewire, had the same outing in numbers vs. Astro in Week 2, and versus my Browns in Week 1, he had five tackles, sack, plus a FF. Looks like he got himself a steal!

My LB's need to step up, damnit.

AstroLad said:
how many hours of sleep do you need a night, princess?
I usually like 7-8, bro. I won't get that, since I'll actually be awake around 7:30.

LukeSmith

It's Thursday, league is supposed to advance on Saturday. Enough with the pressure on folks to finish games their games two days ahead of schedule.

GCQuinton

Striker said:
Un-related, but I've been watching GCQuinton's rookie 'backer Dylan Uszakiewicz. He posted five tackles, INT vs. Livewire, had the same outing in numbers vs. Astro in Week 2, and versus my Browns in Week 1, he had five tackles, sack, plus a FF. Looks like he got himself a steal!

Third rounder :D

Yeah, he's been doing great so far. That was a spot I sorely needed help with last season, and now with Jon Beason and Thomas Davis we're solid at LB.

AstroLad

Hail to the KING baby
LukeSmith said:
It's Thursday, league is supposed to advance on Saturday. Enough with the pressure on folks to finish games their games two days ahead of schedule.
shhhhhhh you'll wake someone

bluemax

Banned
Rorschach said:
Bluemax: can you play tomorrow night if it advances?

[edit] What a coincidence! Stop game planning!

Yeah I should be okay tomorrow night. Talk to me after I get home from work.

CPU Delhomme threw 4 picks against me. Definitely can't count on that happening in the real game. Also managed to kill McFadden, naturally on the next play Bush rumbles for 54 yards.

Also with roster changes, Oak 86 overall Seattle 82! No more complaining about terrible rosters Rors!

*Note I didn't edit every players ratings.

Rorschach

bluemax said:
Yeah I should be okay tomorrow night. Talk to me after I get home from work.

CPU Delhomme threw 4 picks against me. Definitely can't count on that happening in the real game. Also managed to kill McFadden, naturally on the next play Bush rumbles for 54 yards.

Also with roster changes, Oak 86 overall Seattle 82! No more complaining about terrible rosters Rors!

*Note I didn't edit every players ratings.
That's a huge note. :p Howard is faster offline, they have Seymour, the WRs are better offline (<3 Schilens offline), the safeties are rated better, Morrison is rated better, Johnson is rated better and has a higher speed rating...

The only thing I added in the off-season really was Delhomme. That doesn't quite elevate my team to an 86 or even out of the shitter. :lol

And how am I supposed to know when you're home? :|

[edit] Looking at your roster...you team is stacked. :O

DCX

DCX
Striker said:
Going to have to be until tomorrow around 5 or 6 EST :(

As Denog posted, he has important things to manage early tomorrow, and I also have to be up at 8 am! :|

I hope FMT is around then and we can advance in the evening hours instead of 11 PM EST time!

My LB's need to step up, damnit.

I usually like 7-8, bro. I won't get that, since I'll actually be awake around 7:30.
I'll be able to play tomorrow night after Frenchie advances.

DCX

DenogginizerOS

BenjaminBirdie's Thomas Jefferson
Striker,

I will be free at 930EST tonight. Does this work for you?

I am working until 5 today and have an event at my daughter's school to attend from 530-730PM and then I have to come back to work for about and hour and a half.

bluemax

Banned
Rorschach said:
That's a huge note. :p Howard is faster offline, they have Seymour, the WRs are better offline (<3 Schilens offline), the safeties are rated better, Morrison is rated better, Johnson is rated better and has a higher speed rating...

The only thing I added in the off-season really was Delhomme. That doesn't quite elevate my team to an 86 or even out of the shitter. :lol

And how am I supposed to know when you're home? :|

[edit] Looking at your roster...you team is stacked. :O

I updated all the players you had minus a few I couldn't find and your lowest rated rookies. So the roster I was facing was missing a couple of back up defenders and your third string RB and 6th string WR. I updated your QBs rankings, McFadden and all your WRs ratings. I also updated Khalif Barnes rating and for some reason he comes out to an 83 ovr even though on your roster it says hes an 80 ovr. I also got 1 or 2 of your defenders, the ones that had made the biggest ratings jumps.

I was starting with one of the more recent roster updates, it was kind of interesting how the McFadden in it was more of a power rusher versus the speed guy you seem to have.

Edit: I get home around 7:30 or so PST. My roommates friend is coming in from out of town so I expect I'll have to be polite and introduce myself but I figure after about 8 should be good.

LiveWire

dskillzhtown said:
Okay, I'll post when I am ready. I would think 7 or 8 EST.

Ah nm, I forgot that Denog and Striker still need to play. Unless you're around after midnight EST tonight, why don't we shoot for tomorrow morning?

Top Bottom