• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Official Madden '10 Xbox 360 Online Franchise: A World Without Favre

Smokey

DCX said:
It's funny everyone benefiting from my moves one way or the other.Turner is on his way to a HUGE year, Cason is providing me amazing depth at CB and LT is doing his thing and Jamal Anderson is having a career year.

DCX

This is always the case when people deal with me. It's good business to work with Smokey.

Others should take notice. Like Matrix. You work with me and I can pretty much guarantee your season will turn around.

DCX said:
I'm confused...so i'm a 4pt underdog to the Browns?

DCX

Correct.

LiveWire

DCX said:

DCX

Yes, yes you are. :D Honestly, this is one of those situations where games haven't been played or there's not much to go on. You've both only played 3 games and the Browns I have favored to beat the Jets and be 2-2. If that's the case, and they're the home team, I have to give them the favorite status (but it's only 4 points). I'm gonna leave the lines as is, but say if the Browns had lost to the Jets I might put it at Falcons (-3) @ Browns.

LiveWire

daw840 said:
Wait what?

I thought the "+" meant you were the favorite and the "-" meant you were the underdog.

Reverse that.

The confusing part is the way you choose to write it. Sometimes it will just be written always in the FAVORITE over UNDERDOG format, so it will always read like: "Team X -7 OVER Team Y." Other times they'll do it based on HOME or AWAY status, which is how I'm doing it. All of them are listed in AWAY @ HOME format, so the away team will get the designation, if it's the underdog, it will be +, if it's the favorite it will be -.

Lonestar

I joined for Erin Brockovich discussion
Great, now something called Moneyline added. WTF is that???

How I can be a 13 point favorite over Miami. I have a bad feeling that he knows how to beat me now ;)

And wow, we finish the 2 game Patriot/Dolphin series by week 4! Don't they usually make divisional opponents play their 2 games further apart than Week 1 and Week 4?

CB3

intangibles, motherfucker
Lonestar said:

How I can be a 13 point favorite over Miami. I have a bad feeling that he knows how to beat me now ;)

And wow, we finish the 2 game Patriot/Dolphin series by week 4! Don't they usually make divisional opponents play their 2 games further apart than Week 1 and Week 4?

i play livewire twice within 3 weeks. for me, its:

Redskins
Bye Week
Redskins

:lol

LiveWire

Lonestar said:

I don't have much confidence in Pheeniks. No offense Mr. Second-Round Virgin! :D

The moneyline means how much money you get for betting. For example, this week's biggest odds are in the Titans-Eagles game. The line is:

Line = (+600, -565)

Which means that if you were to bet $100 on the Titans winning, and they won, you would get $600 back. The other side means that if you wanted to bet on the Eagles to win, you would have to bet $565 just to win $100.

daw840

LiveWire said:
Reverse that.

The confusing part is the way you choose to write it. Sometimes it will just be written always in the FAVORITE over UNDERDOG format, so it will always read like: "Team X -7 OVER Team Y." Other times they'll do it based on HOME or AWAY status, which is how I'm doing it. All of them are listed in AWAY @ HOME format, so the away team will get the designation, if it's the underdog, it will be +, if it's the favorite it will be -.

SWEET. I am the FAVORITE over Wellie. Eat that Wellie.

LiveWire

daw840 said:

No, you're the dog. :lol :lol :lol

The game is AT the Vikings.

Giants (-4) @ Vikings

Giants are favored to win by more than 4 points.

IF, I were to write it as Giants (+4) @ Vikings, THEN the Vikings would be the favorite.

OR, IF the game were held in New York, and the Giants were the favorite, I'd write:

Vikings (+4) @ Giants

OR, IF the game were held in New York, and the Vikings were the favorite, I'd write:

Vikings (-4) @ Giants

Somnia

Bird my internet is acting up really bad right now. No idea what is going on. Shoot me an AIM still and we can try, but if it doesn't work out we might have to try tomorrow and if it still is acting up I may just have to let you play the cpu. I called comcast and of course they say nothing is wrong however I am getting packet loss out the ass and doing speedtests are horrible. We shall see.

LukeSmith

So are we going to have the Madden League fantasy draft before Season 3? Sable can't you do some automagic that harvests data from your script and exports them to a spreadsheet table which then aggregates against another page in a spreadsheet that has the teams and references to player names from the Stats Index page that is crawling the EA site? Bam, semi-instant FFL!

Wellington

BAAAALLLINNN'
DCX said:
It's funny everyone benefiting from my moves one way or the other.Turner is on his way to a HUGE year, Cason is providing me amazing depth at CB and LT is doing his thing and Jamal Anderson is having a career year.

DCX
shakehead.gif

daw840 said:

Welp that about settles it. I'm just going to play my backups then bro, GG. :(

AstroLad

Hail to the KING baby
Is FMT handling the bets? We should definitely get an escrow agent to handle the money just to avoid problems down the road.

Matrix

LeBron loves his girlfriend. There is no other woman in the world he’d rather have. The problem is, Dwyane’s not a woman.
Smokey said:
This is always the case when people deal with me. It's good business to work with Smokey.

Others should take notice. Like Matrix. You work with me and I can pretty much guarantee your season will turn around..

What were you going to give me for Bowe that could take his place? He's the only 90 plus rated player I have besides my LT.

Honestly I have no desire to make your team better like DCX did.

DCX

DCX
Matrix said:
What were you going to give me for Bowe that could take his place? He's the only 90 plus rated player I have besides my LT.

If it wasn't for my atrocious pass D i'd be 3-0. Turner nor Anderson was going to help that.

DCX

Matrix

LeBron loves his girlfriend. There is no other woman in the world he’d rather have. The problem is, Dwyane’s not a woman.
DCX said:
If it wasn't for my atrocious pass D i'd be 3-0. Turner nor Anderson was going to help that.

DCX

You still made the Superbowl winning player and team better, that's a fact. I didn't keep up with your dealings, but did anyone have a counter offer to what Smokey gave you?

Turner is god like in this game and I still don't understand why you gave him up. You didn't get any secondary help in return?

Then again Turner put up huge numbers against my sad ass teams D and the cpu. Maybe it's too early to judge how the rest of his season will go.

CB3

Matrix said:
You still made the Superbowl winning player and team better, that's a fact. I didn't keep up with your dealings, but did anyone have a counter offer to what Smokey gave you?

Turner is god like in this game and I still don't understand why you gave him up. You didn't get any secondary help in return?

im not shocked. Know why? this shit happens all the time in the 2k league. People think that its somehow a good idea to give the best player MORE help. Ask Daw.

AstroLad

Hail to the KING baby
Realistically speaking, smokey's probably not getting his first loss until week 16. It sucks but what can you do, sometimes the stars just align for a team.

Wellington

BAAAALLLINNN'
Matrix said:

Why not? You have no problem feeding Fifty players.

AstroLad

Hail to the KING baby
daw840 said:
And these are the reasons I don't gamble on sports. Fucking confusing shit mang.
If you just want to bet the winner of a game, you just go for the moneyline. Bet on the shittier team, win more money. Sports gambling is fun but financially dumb. Whatever happened to the cubsfan guy? I remember he was an insanely hardcore gambler.

Matrix

CB3 said:
im not shocked. Know why? this shit happens all the time in the 2k league. People think that its somehow a good idea to give the best player MORE help. Ask Daw.

I think it's time the better teams spread some love around to the scrub ass teams! Stop the deals with the winners.

Fifty

There's no way the trade helped you, DCX. You say your secondary is the only thing keeping you from being 3-0? Well, you're 1-2, and you barely beat the Rams. The trade was fair enough to go through, from a commish perspective, but the 3rd best back in the game (arguably) is on the superbowl champ, while you don't address your biggest weakness. I wonder if we'll end up seeing you shopping a declining LT in the offseason for a lesser CB than you would have gotten for Turner.

Matrix

Wellington said:
Why not? You have no problem feeding Fifty players.

I gave him one player only 7 pts higher and got a future pick :lol And LJ stinks in this game now. I ran better with Willis, scored myself a td and didn't fumble! Plus I knew Fifty wasn't going to use LJ much.

Again I tried to deal with Striker and Bigjohnson first.... two players with teams that suck like mine and they didn't need him.

Striker

DCX said:

DCX
:lol Roddy White is going to destroy me. Screw those odds!

DenogginizerOS said:
Striker,

I have family in town until tomorrow. I have a softball game tomorrow night. Perhaps I can play tomorrow at 930EST. If not, we can shoot for Friday night or this weekend.
OK, Friday sounds good then.

Wellington

BAAAALLLINNN'
Matrix said:
I gave him one player only 7 pts higher and got a future pick :lol And LJ stinks in this game now. I ran better with Willis, scored myself a td and didn't fumble! Plus I knew Fifty wasn't going to use LJ much.

Again I tried to deal with Striker and Bigjohnson first.... two players with teams that suck like mine and they didn't need him.
Any interest in Shaun O'Hara and a pick for Bowe?

Matrix

Wellington said:
Any interest in Shaun O'Hara and a pick for Bowe?

I wanted a back for a back, if fifty had offered me a higher rated Center for LJ I would have turned him down.

I have no interest in getting rid of my best player 4 weeks into the season. Rors started that talk.

Matrix

I think I'll just bench Bowe and never let him play again.

Fifty

I think that'd be the 2nd most obvious form of tanking next to Pheeniks missing a PAT, admitting he tanked, and getting away with it without any penalty. I think Pete Rose should have hired him as his lawyer. :lol

TheCrow

Fifty said:
I think that'd be the 2nd most obvious form of tanking next to Pheeniks missing a PAT, admitting he tanked, and getting away with it without any penalty. I think Pete Rose should have hired him as his lawyer. :lol

D:

Matrix

:lol

I won't tank, this team is bad enough that it wont come to that.

I just would like the bowe talk to stop for now. I will let it be known, just like LJ, if/or when I plan to trade him.

Matrix

lol ahhh Bob, never change.

Can't you message him on xbox live?

DCX

DCX
Matrix said:

Then again Turner put up huge numbers against my sad ass teams D and the cpu. Maybe it's too early to judge how the rest of his season will go.
He gave up LT, Antoine Cason and a second round pick who ended up being Devontae Sanders a HB with 97 speed, 95 acl 97 agility who in turn is my punt returner who is averaging 27 yds a return with a TD. It worked out, i just haven't been playing well and he has. It's all good, it will work out in the end and i will be in the thick of it division and playoff wise.

DCX

Rorschach

24onb7r.gif

[1]
logo_3.png
Bills (3-0) W3 – The Bills are starting out strong out of the gate with two wins against top AFC teams and 3 total conference wins. The Bills passing attack continues to be efficient with Edwards at the helm. Edwards boasts the league’s best passer rating and has yet to throw a pick. Osi Umenyiora seems to have complimented the Bills passing defense well. They are now tied for second in sacks and have allowed the third least passing yards per game.

[2]
logo_13.png
Eagles (3-0) W3 - The Eagles seem to finally be using the incredible amount of weapons at their disposal and have won over last year’s NFC champ as well as their bitter division rival: the Giants. They have the most offensive yards in the league among non-asterisk teams. Donovan McNabb’s role has, surprisingly, been limited, but Westbrook is picking up the slack. Westbrook is running like a man possessed with 597 yards in only 3 games. Have the Eagles found a way to make all the cogs work in sync? Right now, it seems that way.

[3]
logo_15.png
49ers (2-0) W2 – The 49ers’ big rookie addition has been thriving thus far. In his first two starts, Jack English has posted the best quarterback rating in the entire league. In fact, after his debut game, he already had his first perfect quarterback rating of his career. On paper, the 49ers seem to have improved to a team that can go far in the playoffs, but maybe we should wait until they play a high caliber team before we anoint them.

[4]
logo_27.png
Saints (3-0) W3 - While last year’s NFCS division winner has stumbled out of the gate, the Saints have capitalized with three straight wins, including one over said team. The Saints blew out the Falcons in their season opener and have added 2 NFC victories since then. They have a huge game coming up versus the Buccaneers that would put them in great position if they won: two games ahead of the nearest team and a tie breaker over two thirds of their division rivals! And the week after that, they can compete the trifecta. DREW BREEEEEEEES!!!! Oh yeah, speaking of Drew Brees (I am king of segues), he has put up great numbers as usual, including the highest completion percentage in the league.

[5]
logo_4.png
Broncos (3-0) W3 – The Broncos have steam rolled through the AFCS to start the season. They have allowed the least points per game and have put up the 4th most points in the league. They’ve also allowed the third least offensive yards in the league and hold the third best turnover differential. Two huge test are coming up, though. They face the aforementioned, Jack English led, 49ers and the San Diego Chargers. Brutal.

[6]
logo_25.png
Ravens (2-1) L1- The Ravens are coming off a hard loss, but they have two strong victories and are tied for the division lead in the North. Rookie Joey Keller seems to have already made a big impact. The Ravens now have the third best rushing attack and Joey Keller is averaging over 11 yards per carry! If Keller can stay healthy, he will likely be a big difference maker to keep an eye on. With the addition of Anquan Boldin in the past week, the Ravens offense could be quite a force in the AFC.

[7]
logo_8.png
Chargers (2-1) W1 – Turner seems to be tearing teams up, but came up well short against the Bills. The Chargers have fallen a game behind the Broncos, but they can take the lead when they face them in week 5. Are the Chargers still the top dog in the AFCW, or will the new and improved Broncos keep up their surprising start?

[8]
logo_20.png
Packers (2-1) W1 – The Packers fell short against a hot Eagles team, but they already have a division win and are 1 game ahead of the nearest team in their division. Much like most of last year, they lead the league in sacks, but Aaron Rodgers is not exactly setting the league ablaze. The Packers won’t have much time to figure it out as they face two top defenses in the upcoming weeks.

[9]
logo_29.png
Steelers (2-1) W2 – The Steelers have only fallen to the top team on this list, but they have wins over two of the lowest teams on the list. They will have to prove themselves in the upcoming weeks as they face two good teams. It seems the Steelers are transitioning into the Mendenhall era. Time will tell if the young running back will have enough in the tank to go the distance, but so far he seems to be playing very well.

[10]
logo_10.png
Colts (2-1) W2* - The Colts have already dropped a game in the division, but they own a 2-1 record in the AFC South and they hold the division lead. The Colts continue where they left off last year despite the off-season transactions. The Colts are still an offensive powerhouse that flows through Peyton Manning. The passing game has not missed a beat with the loss of their top receiver, Addai. Maurice-Jones Drew is carrying the load with the third most receptions in the league. The former Bruin hasn’t transferred his running game to the Colts yet, though. He averages around 40 yards per game and a little over 3 yards a carry. He will need to step up his game versus two great defenses in the upcoming weeks.

[11]
logo_16.png
Giants (2-1) L1 – The Giants are coming off of a loss to the division leader. They still hold a 2-1 record in the NFC East, but that loss to the Eagles might prove costly. They will need to bounce back versus the Cardinals and Vikings in the following weeks. I’m sure they’ll be fine. The Giants coach has stated that their juggernaut offense can only be stopped by themselves. They’re like that robot from Disney’s ® The Incredibles ™: the only thing that could penetrate the robot’s tough skin was the robot’s claw. I said wow.

[12]
logo_6.png
Buccaneers (2-1) W2 – The Bucs have bounced back from their week 1 loss with 2 straight wins. Next week, they play for the division lead. The Bucs will have to face a high powered offense, but their defense hasn’t been as stout as in years past. They surrendered 31 points in the first half to the Cardinals offense. Also, Freeman is a fraud. True story.

[13]
logo_11.png
Cowboys (2-1) W2 – The Cowboys have fallen to the Giants in the rock-paper-scissors division, but they have won their last two games by scoring a combined 97 points. In fact, they score the second most points in the league per game. Dallas also has the fifth best rushing offense and the seventh best offense in the league. Their defense isn’t as fragile as the box scores suggest either. The Boys have forced 8 turnovers in their last 2 games. They begin their AFC South tour next week as they face the Jaguars followed by the Texans and Colts.

[14]
logo_23.png
Raiders (2-1) W1 - The Raiders are still in their division race despite an embarrassing loss to their bay area cousins. Oakland’s off-season free agent acquisitions, Jake Delhomme has been performing well, but his best test will come in a couple of weeks. Zach Miller has stepped up in the absence of wide receiver talent and has become the go-to target of the new QB. McFadden has gotten off to a mediocre start after a great 09 season, but managed to step up against the Ravens before falling to injury in the 4th quarter.

[15]
logo_18.png
Jets (2-1) W2 – The Jets are on a two win streak led by one of the top defenses in the league. They are the third best in offensive yards allowed and first in rushing yards allowed. This, coupled with the fact that they’ve only turned the ball over twice this season, has resulted in a winning record. The only question is the strength of their victories. The two wins come over teams with a combined record of 1-5. Week 5 may be a chance to put those questions to rest when the Packers come to town.

[16]
logo_26.png
Redskins (2-1) W1 – The Redskins have already dropped a game to the Giants, but they are still only 1 game back from the Uggles. I’ve been assured the victories and the future division title are/will be due to the play of the “great” Dane Morrow, but for some reason, he shows up 25th on my starting quarterbacks list. Is this some sort of mass conspiracy? Let’s hope I didn’t piss off the powers that be by shedding some light on the matter!

[17]
logo_17.png
Jaguars (1-2) L2 – The Jaguars haven’t fared too well in their last two games, but they do have a win over the division leader. Their schedule doesn’t get any easier, however, as they face the Cowboys and the Colts in the next two weeks. Has laying with the opposition come to cost them or is MJD a mole within the Colts organization? Stay tuned, folks!

[18]
logo_1.png
Bears (1-2) L2 – One Finger Charlie can count Chicago’s victories on one hand… well, as long as that hand is his “finger hand”… by the way, is it really a hand if it has no fingers on it? Wouldn’t that just be a palm? Anyway, I digress. The Bears are off to a rough start, but fortunately for them, they aren’t alone in the Norris. The Lions and Vikings have fallen off the map making it a 2 legged race in the North. No offense, and apologies, toOne Leg Pete.

[19]
logo_28.png
Seahawks (1-2) L1 – Matthew Hasselbald is a top six quarterback, but the Seahawks are hell bent on using JCamp. What is it about the young quarterback that has enamored the Seahawks? I have no idea, but they might want to reign in their love a bit when the Seahawks face the Raiders in week 5. Seattle only has 1 win so far, but that never means you’re out in the NFC West.

[20]
logo_21.png
Panthers (1-1) W1 - Well, well, well. Look who’s cracked the top 20! The Panthers continue to do the 49ers favors by upsetting the Cardinals. Is this a new Panthers team? They’ll be tested in week 5 as they face the division leading Saints and then the two other NFCS teams. The Panthers are playing mistake free football with only 1 turnover this season. Unfortunately, they aren’t forcing very many turnovers either. Can this dead-even ball succeed in the long run? Maybe, if the running attack continues to dominate. The Panthers are the third best rushing offense in the league.

[21]
logo_14.png
Falcons (1-2) W1 – That crazy NFC South… after winning the division last year, the Falcons are in last place to start this season. The Falcons have had one of the worst defenses in the league so far. The major off-season trade has yet to pay dividends, but the season is young!

[22]
logo_2.png
Bengals (1-2) L2 – The Bengals own a victory over the Jets, but they have faltered with two straight losses. They will start their AFCN run in week 5 with 3 straight division games, including a double dose of Baltimore.

[23]
logo_5.png
Browns (1-2) L2 –Two straight division losses out of the gate can’t be a good sign. The Browns have the best pass defense in the league, but their rush defense isn’t doing too hot. The Browns will face the Jets and Falcons in the next two weeks. Those are two tough teams to try to right your ship against.

[24]
logo_9.png
Chiefs (1-2) L1– The Chiefs are coming off a blowout loss against the Chargers and things don’t look to improve any time soon. They should trade Bowe to the Raiders before week 6. It’s the right thing to do. For the team and for karma.

[25]
logo_7.png
Cardinals (0-3) L3 – The Cardinals don’t have a win this season, but that doesn’t mean they are out of the division race. It’s the motherfucking NFC West, motherfuckers ! The loss of Boldin may have lasting effect, but maybe Suggs is just what the defense needed. With Suggs on board, they only allowed 20 points in the fourth quarter against the Bucs. Now that’s progress! Suggs and the Cardinals get a taste of English in week 5: a game that could have palyoff implications. Or not. I don’t know. What am I, a fortune teller?

[25]
logo_19.png
Lions (0-3) L3 – Detroit fans are already stocking up on paper bags. Popular opinion suggests that the only way for the Lions to come out of this season smelling like roses is to trade Megatron to the Oakland Raiders. I’d talk about the playoff implications of the loss to the Packers, but I fear Jim Mora Sr. might pop out of the bushes and club me.

[27]
logo_12.png
Dolphins (0-3) L3 – Tanking last season hasn’t worked out as well for the Dolphins as they would have wanted. In spite of the great draft position, the Dolphins have crawled out of the starting gate. They have allowed over 40 points in their last two games and play a high powered offense after the bye. Things aren’t looking too good for the fins. Maybe they should tank a few games for a better draft spot! It’s a fool proof plan.

[28]
logo_24.png
Rams (0-3) L3 – 0-3 isn’t a cause for concern in the West. The Rams are just keeping it close. They like to keep it close until the end and then BAM! They fold over at the last possible second. What showmen these guys are!

[29]
logo_31.png
Vikings (0-3) L3 – Whahappen? Was Brett Favre really that important? What’s more, the Vikings will be without Adrian Peterson in the coming weeks. It seems unlikely that the Vikings make a run without their only offensive weapon.

[30]
logo_32.png
Texans (0-3) L3 – The Texans’ blockbuster off-season trade hasn’t exactly worked out. Sure, they can put up a million passing yards, but they forgot that they have to score and stop people from scoring. The Texans face the NFCE leading Eagles next week and the Cowboys after that. It doesn’t seem they have the overall firepower to defeat those teams.

[31]
logo_30.png
Titans (0-3) L3 – The Titans are giving up a lot of points and their star running back, Johnson, isn’t posting the same numbers he was last year. Is it time for the Young/White Triple Double Era to begin? It would also help if the owner wasn't away all the damn time!

[32]
logo_22.png
Patriots (2-0) W2
w6z3oo.gif

DCX

DCX
Madden always comes down to the best users not teams. Rors has been using a shitty Raiders team for years and still manages to be decent to great every year. I ma have good Falcons team but i'm still a work in progress when it comes to Madden. Turner may be a god in the right hands but i'm pleased with LT and getting Cason to help with my secondary problems and Sanders being my gamebreaker in the return game i say i did well.

I went 4-0 early on last season for what? To end up 10-6. This season i may start the season 2-2 and end up the same or better. I'm not worried about it. The fact that CB has Marshall and fifty ends up with 6 80+ RBS is a bigger issue than my trade.

DCX

Smokey

DCX said:

DCX

It looks like Sable's script isn't updating ALL of my players. At any rate, Anderson has been a welcome addition to this squad. Through 4 games he already has 8 sacks. Maybe Anderson has viewed the SB rings that the Chargers' players have been wearing, but his motivation appears to be up and so is his play!

And you have 4 pretty good corners. Two rated 80+ and two at 79 which is close enough to just say you have four 80ish rated corners, and you have decent safeties, so what's the deal?

Matrix said:

DCX was on the end of a great trade. He received a top 5 RB, a 80+ rated CB, AND my 2nd round pick for Turner and Anderson. I'd like to think both parties benefited from this deal!

CB3 said:

u mad?

Aren't you the guy who made numerous deals last season to make a stacked Eagles team even more stacked? Hmm. And I wouldn't say I'm the best player since there are other players better than me (not including you chump). Check Rors Power Rankings if you need proof!

Check my track record. You deal with me (in any GAF league) you will be better off for it. It's proven!

Striker

[23] Browns (1-2) L2 –Two straight division losses out of the gate can’t be a good sign. The Browns have the best pass defense in the league, but their rush defense isn’t doing too hot. The Browns will face the Jets and Falcons in the next two weeks. Those are two tough teams to try to right your ship against.
Pass defense number is highly misleading, since Panthers/Ravens decided to punish my defense on the run instead. Ben also had lots of time to throw last night in our Week 3 meeting. My OLBs have been disappointing me, thus far (Tucker, Sneed). :(

These upcoming games vs. Denog/DCX are big, because right after I will have Ramirez again, and then Crow's Broncos.

I'm also looking for an ILB. It doesn't have to be a high rated guy, but somebody to hold the fort inside beside D'Qwell Jackson.

EDIT:

WTF, Texans had two rushes all game? Dude if don't want to use Slaton, send him to Cleveland!

That's why I included that your rush defense wasn't so great. :p Hinting that maybe people don't need to pass. ;)
:(

Rorschach

Striker said:
Pass defense number is highly misleading, since Panthers/Ravens decided to punish my defense on the run instead. Ben also had lots of time to throw last night in our Week 3 meeting. My OLBs have been disappointing me, thus far (Tucker, Sneed). :(
That's why I included that your rush defense wasn't so great. :p Hinting that maybe people don't need to pass. ;)

Matrix

DCX said:
Madden always comes down to the best users not teams. Rors has been using a shitty Raiders team for years and still manages to be decent to great every year. I ma have good Falcons team but i'm still a work in progress when it comes to Madden. Turner may be a god in the right hands but i'm pleased with LT and getting Cason to help with my secondary problems and Sanders being my gamebreaker in the return game i say i did well.

I went 4-0 early on last season for what? To end up 10-6. This season i may start the season 2-2 and end up the same or better. I'm not worried about it. The fact that CB has Marshall and fifty ends up with 6 80+ RBS is a bigger issue than my trade.

DCX

Not even Rors could captain this steaming pile of shit Chiefs team to the playoffs. The Raiders do happen to have nice D in this game this year, something my team is seriously lacking in.

Also I know all about playing with shit teams for years. I did happen to play decent with the worst team Texans for years even though I would always choke with them, but that's the whole Houston curse thing.

Some of the best players have stacked teams, so they can pull off these trades.

Striker, I tried to get Slaton since he won't use him and he won't give him up. Hell he wouldn't take LJ for him.

CB3

DCX said:

DCX

haters.gif

TheCrow

Rorschach said:
[5]
logo_4.png
Broncos (3-0) W3 – The Broncos have steam rolled through the AFCS to start the season. They have allowed the least points per game and have put up the 4th most points in the league. They’ve also allowed the third least offensive yards in the league and hold the third best turnover differential. Two huge test are coming up, though. They face the aforementioned, Jack English led, 49ers and the San Diego Chargers. Brutal.

Aced my first test. :D

I am just happy playing well and having a good TO margin. I hope to make a serous playoff push next year.

Striker: Veikune is getting homesick. :)

Rorschach

Matrix said:
Not even Rors could captain this steaming pile of shit Chiefs team to the playoffs. The Raiders do happen to have nice D in this game this year, something my team is seriously lacking in.
That sounds like a challenge. Can I take over the Chiefs as my secondary team and in return I get get Bowe at the end of next season if I manage to make the Chiefs a playoff team? Chiefs have some great pieces. I bet you I can take them to the AFC Championship.

Top Bottom