• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Official Madden '10 Xbox 360 Online Franchise: A World Without Favre

DenogginizerOS

BenjaminBirdie's Thomas Jefferson
BigAT said:
That's quite a rough work schedule. I should be around anytime early in the day tomorrow, probably up until 5 PM EST. I think Sunday I should be available pretty much anytime for the most part, Giants are on their bye.
We can go right now if you want. Now is as good a time as any. I am going to be tired all weekend.

DCX

DCX
gg. I really don't have much to say...great D, Quin was great, your run was great and in all those categories i wasn't. At this pace i'm heading towards a top 5 pick...i'm off to play MW2, i need to let off some steam.

DCX

Striker

DCX said:
gg. I really don't have much to say...great D, Quin was great, your run was great and in all those categories i wasn't. At this pace i'm heading towards a top 5 pick...i'm off to play MW2, i need to let off some steam.

DCX
Quinn got helped out so huge on two of those TD's. Especially the TD to Massaqoui, I saw him flying down the pattern, and bam. James Davis burst out in this game, 119 yards.

Your offense seemed out of sync, if that makes sense. What's your AIM? Send me a message, Toth029.

CB3

intangibles, motherfucker
We gotta get a good team going. Ive been playing with pheeknicks hunter and smokey and they are all pretty good

Best thing ive heard so far in MW2

Hunter: "I keep spawning and dying......I feel like some random goon in a movie"

Matrix

LeBron loves his girlfriend. There is no other woman in the world he’d rather have. The problem is, Dwyane’s not a woman.
Ramirez said:
I just went 36-5 and DCX was in the game blowing off his steam. :lol

:lol

TheCrow

hmm I might need a new xbox soon. It is kinda having a tough time understanding that Madden in not a cd or movie. Lets see what black friday has to offer.

:(

i wish i didn't suck so much dick at MW or any shooting game. i died in the single player training session when the guy tells you to throw a grenade and it bounced back to where i was killing me instantly.

i just wasn't meant to play FPS i guess

CB3

FrenchMovieTheme said:
i wish i didn't suck so much dick at MW or any shooting game. i died in the single player training session when the guy tells you to throw a grenade and it bounced back to where i was killing me instantly.

i just wasn't meant to play FPS i guess

:lol :lol :lol :lol

Im sorry for laughing at a fellow Eagles fan

Lonestar

I joined for Erin Brockovich discussion
CB3 said:
We gotta get a good team going. Ive been playing with pheeknicks hunter and smokey and they are all pretty good

Best thing ive heard so far in MW2

Hunter: "I keep spawning and dying......I feel like some random goon in a movie"

I showed up in a game you were in a day or 2 ago. Same team. I followed you for a bit trying to knife you...but I believe FF was turned off. Too bad.

CB3

Lonestar said:
I showed up in a game you were in a day or 2 ago. Same team. I followed you for a bit trying to knife you...but I believe FF was turned off. Too bad.

PGR3 was years ago. Get over it!

DCX

DCX
Ramirez said:
I just went 36-5 and DCX was in the game blowing off his steam. :lol
Indeed i was. Trying to get a feel for COD as i'm more of a HALO man. I did alright, top 2-3 on my team score wise at least, also top in deaths as Ram rained missiles on my head...it almost seem he aim for me with a big old Raider stinger missile to my dome..

DCX

Fifty

Ramirez said:
52-11

/feels good man

I thought the game was over, so I checked the site, but no..there were no stats. This means you pulled the cocky, post-during-the-game-about-how-much-you're-winning-bye trick. Karma will punish you for this act of hubris.

Fifty said:
I thought the game was over, so I checked the site, but no..there were no stats. This means you pulled the cocky, post-during-the-game-about-how-much-you're-winning-bye trick. Karma will punish you for this act of hubris.

i think he was talking about MW2, not madden

p.s. rors on top 23-17! he was down 17-16.... he didn't go for 2! lets see if it burns him again

DMczaf

FrenchMovieTheme said:
p.s. rors on top 23-17! he was down 17-16.... he didn't go for 2! lets see if it burns him again

no! rors down 24-23 in the 4th!

now he's up 26-24!

I can't handle this!

alex-smith-01-090608.jpg

Rorschach

CB3 said:
Wow. Why did you pull the plug rors?
He's the one that locked up. I had the choice to continue vs cpu and for the record, he wasn't that close to fg range, it was 3rd and 10 and I would have won that easily.

Now this second game I'm sure I'll lose by some glitch again. So tempting to just continue and end it. But I'm a good sport unlike CB!

LJ11

Why don't you guys just play the last series, estimate the starting spot, and allow Bluemax one last drive. Winner plays CPU.

bluemax

Banned
FrenchMovieTheme said:
damn that sucks. i would have just continued vs. cpu if there was only 20 seconds and he wasn't at least at midfield.

I swear I was nearly at midfield I was no further back than the 45.

CB3

Rorschach said:
He's the one that locked up. I had the choice to continue vs cpu and for the record, he wasn't that close to fg range, it was 3rd and 10 and I would have won that easily.

Now this second game I'm sure I'll lose by some glitch again. So tempting to just continue and end it. But I'm a good sport unlike CB!

you know who else is a good sport? DHB. You see where that gets him!

CB3

FrenchMovieTheme said:
if you consider taking millions of dollars from an old man in exchange for zero production being a good sport then i guess he is

Better than holding out like another Rookie WR...

gg lonestar. i always think kelly james can make throws he can't :(

and WTF is up with everyone (tribow...) on your team being GODLIKE at breaking tackles/trucking?

CB3

FrenchMovieTheme said:
and yet you would think the player with more time to prepare would have better numbers and be making the bigger contribution. but then no

Hey i knew Crab was the best prospect coming out of college. You dont have to tell me. Everyone but Al knew!

Lonestar

I joined for Erin Brockovich discussion
ph33nix said:
gg lonestar. i always think kelly james can make throws he can't :(

and WTF is up with everyone (tribow...) on your team being GODLIKE at breaking tackles/trucking?

You can take out the word "Everyone" because it was only Tibrow that did that.

I might have to cut Justin Fargas. Holy shit, 9 carries for 9 yards, a 0 yard TD run, and in garbage time, 1st play to run the clock...fucking fumbles and it's returned for a TD.

But then there was this play :D I didn't expect to get the whole TD on one play like that.

Best thing though, Leigh Bodden, who is either my #2 or 3 CB, went out with a High Injury early, and is only out 1 week. Lee Carter (Rookie ROLB) went out with a medium injury on his 2nd interception, is not going to miss any playing time.

Lee Carter already has 4 INT's, in 4 games!

Ramirez

This game is so dumb. I'm sick of my D being lights out in the first half, but then they magically forget how to play in the 2nd half. I see Wellie complain about this alot, I really don't think it's a coincidence.

Freeman can suck a dick with his scrambling.

Ramirez

Two of them came when I was trying to catch up, meanwhile Freeman gets away with about 4 picks that were dropped by the likes of Polamalu and other below average defenders. I must think I have defensive players as great as old man Barber, what am I thinking?!

bluemax

Banned
Rorschach said:
GG Blue. Lebron James is a beast that won't be tackled. :|

He was only involved in 4 plays. It could be worse http://www.easports.com/media/play/video/13389129

Lonestar: go ahead and cut Fargas.

I still question the cheesiness of on a third and long, going with the faster qb, waiting 3 seconds and then taking off running knowing full well that my defenders are all 20 yards down field. I never thought you'd be the kind of player to resort to such tactics.

Ramirez

bluemax said:
I still question the cheesiness of on a third and long, going with the faster qb, waiting 3 seconds and then taking off running knowing full well that my defenders are all 20 yards down field. I never thought you'd be the kind of player to resort to such tactics.

Just realize that when the chips are down, 99% of the people in this league will cheese on occasion if it helps them win.

Rorschach

bluemax said:
I wasn't waiting for the defenders to clear, I was waiting for someone to get open, but they weren't and you were breaking in with the DE. I even had to run with Delhomme to create space a few times. The longest play with Schilens was me stepping up in the pocket, running out, buying as much time as possible and finally delivering with Delhomme. My OL sucks, so yes it's best to have someone in that can extend the play or at least net some positive yards. With Delhomme, that would have been a coverage sack or an INT. Also, I made them very distinguishable and I let the cutscenes run to show #2 is coming up.

Also, you make it seem like I just ran that all day. I ran him twice. JCamp was in there more times than him.

Top Bottom