• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Official Madden '10 Xbox 360 Online Franchise: A World Without Favre

Fifty

Aww now you're going to get the people like Wellie and Luke posting who think I'm that pressuring people to advance. The deadline isn't till at least tuesday, I think Wednesday. FMT would know. You definitely have monday to do it if you can't schedule it tonight, I was just publicly hoping that I get to play DCX tonight.

Fifty said:
Aww now you're going to get the people posting who think I'm that pressuring people to advance, like Wellie and Luke. The deadline isn't till at least tuesday, I think Wednesday. FMT would know. You definitely have monday to do it if you can't schedule it tonight, I was just publicly hoping that I get to play DCX tonight.

Somnia is having internet issues

Somnia

I just got off the phone with comcast again. They will be here tomorrow between..you got it 8am-8pm again. At one point on the phone they saw my internet completely disappear twice so it's 100% on their end. We will get our game in Tuesday night. Sorry for Bobing the league guys.

we advance wednesday at 9 pm pst if all games are not played yet.

remember, advance time is every saturday and wednesday at 9 pm pst. if we advance early, that means we get more days to finish the following week

Wellington

BAAAALLLINNN'
Fifty said:
Aww now you're going to get the people like Wellie and Luke posting who think I'm that pressuring people to advance. The deadline isn't till at least tuesday, I think Wednesday. FMT would know. You definitely have monday to do it if you can't schedule it tonight, I was just publicly hoping that I get to play DCX tonight.
I'm not against quickly advancing, but I am against bogus trades between friends and a commish.

Besides, CB won't be able to play his game until late tonight at the earliest (doubt his opponent's first thought on getting home from a long trip is to get the madden game in).

The faster we advance, the faster I get Eli back. My PB is so limited. :(

Fifty

Wellington said:
I'm not against quickly advancing, but I am against bogus trades between friends and a commish.

I did him a favor. No one else wanted LJ, and he wasn't playing him. Anyway, I'm done addressing your comments.

DCX

DCX
Im due for a breakout game Fifty...you be careful i might turn you into two dimes and nickel....

yea i went there..

PS: Culpepper is now my third down QB To save Ryan from throwing the pick

DCX

CB3

intangibles, motherfucker
DCX said:
Im due for a breakout game Fifty...you be careful i might turn you into two dimes and nickel....

yea i went there..

PS: Culpepper is now my third down QB To save Ryan from throwing the pick

DCX

you can have Vick for a first round pick

Wellington

BAAAALLLINNN'
Fifty said:
I did him a favor. No one else wanted LJ, and he wasn't playing him. Anyway, I'm done addressing your comments.
You can take a potshot and I can't? I am sorry I hurt your feelings Fifty. I am so glad that you were able to help Matrix with LJ. His fumbling problems were brutal. I am glad the Ravens coaching staff was able to correct that through hard work and practice with LJ.

violin.gif

DCX

DCX
I'm bitter form the LJ trade, only becuase Fifty picked Buckhalter a pick before mine with insider info, i'm convinced of this...the Ravens are just like the Patriots in only one way, the spygate way.

Matrix, Bowe...my team.. make it happen.

DCX

Smokey

DCX said:
I'm bitter form the LJ trade, only becuase Fifty picked Buckhalter a pick before mine with insider info, i'm convinced of this...the Ravens are just like the Patriots in only one way, the spygate way.

Matrix, Bowe...my team.. make it happen.

DCX

:lol

Matrix

LeBron loves his girlfriend. There is no other woman in the world he’d rather have. The problem is, Dwyane’s not a woman.
God I think it's time we all grow up a little. This is a video game, nothing more.

I honestly hope these little bitch fights Ck and Fifty are having are tongue and cheek.

Fifty

Yes, we're joking. I took his joke seriously, but we kissed and made up. And by that I mean we kissed and then had gay sex.

Matrix

LeBron loves his girlfriend. There is no other woman in the world he’d rather have. The problem is, Dwyane’s not a woman.
Good, LJ would be proud of you.

Wellington

BAAAALLLINNN'
I was a little worried that maybe I had the bad end of the trade with LJ when I gave up Osi for Stroud (and other moving pieces) but Kiwanuka is erasing those thoughts. His statline for the game was 5 tackles, 3 TFL, and 2 sacks. :D

It doesn't look like I did anything with Tuck but I made a good tackle that saved a long run and an endless amount of pressures and QB hits. This DLine has been pretty good!

Striker

Wellington said:
I was a little worried that maybe I had the bad end of the trade with LJ when I gave up Osi for Stroud (and other moving pieces) but Kiwanuka is erasing those thoughts. His statline for the game was 5 tackles, 3 TFL, and 2 sacks. :D

It doesn't look like I did anything with Tuck but I made a good tackle that saved a long run and an endless amount of pressures and QB hits. This DLine has been pretty good!
We should have did a Braylon for Kiwanuka trade way back when. :(

Matrix

DCX said:
BTW name your price, pick up the phone.. BOWE, bowe

DCX

You need to work on your secondary, you don't need Bowe.

Matrix

Where are you Rors!?

I want to virtual bitch slap you for starting all this Bowe crap.

Rorschach

Matrix said:
Where are you Rors!?
Watching the Raiders' coaching staff and DHB blow a game!

You can virtually bitch-slap me by trading Bowe to me.

btw- you're the one that furthered it by teasing everyone!

Fifty

DCX said:
ah i see, let me re-approach. Hey Matrix, send me Bowe.

Fifty

Yeah, trying to get (insanely, might I add, you'll be just like the ruined Texans if you trade for another elite WR) a WR that's not on the trading block is just like me being the only person to offer something for Larry Johnson.

Matrix

Rorschach said:
Watching the Raiders' coaching staff and DHB blow a game!

You can virtually bitch-slap me by trading Bowe to me.

btw- you're the one that furthered it by teasing everyone!

I teased that I would think about trading him at a later date, I have been bothered about him since you brought him up.

In fact I asked to be left alone about him and it seems like every day someone is asking me to give him up. Now DCX wants him and we don't need another Texans like team in the league.

I'm telling everyone right now Bowe is off the block till the off season. I've decided I'm not giving him up now cause just like the LJ bs no one reads what I write.

Matrix

DCX said:
ah i see, let me re-approach. Hey Matrix, send me Bowe.

Fifty

Bowe for Turner.... oh wait

Matrix

DCX said:
A half hour...for this...

Dorsey for my first rounder.

DCX

Didn't see your post and I'm done with trades till the off season.

I'm playing with what I have the rest of the way.

Rorschach

Are you really mad at me? :lol I was just joking back when I said I wanted Bowe. It spread because you said you'd think about it after a few games. :p

I can't win this week. :(

Smokey

Matrix said:
I teased that I would think about trading him at a later date, I have been bothered about him since you brought him up.

In fact I asked to be left alone about him and it seems like every day someone is asking me to give him up. Now DCX wants him and we don't need another Texans like team in the league.

I'm telling everyone right now Bowe is off the block till the off season. I've decided I'm not giving him up now cause just like the LJ bs no one reads what I write.

can i have bowe?

Matrix

I'm not mad at you Rors. Just saying I'm being annoyed about all of this cause of your comment, that's all.

Smokey, Chiefs team for your Chargers team.....sounds fair to me.

Wellington

BAAAALLLINNN'
Matrix said:

Well the problem is that you said the same thing about LJ (holding onto him for a couple of more weeks), and then got rid of him moments later within a half hour window... So no one wants to miss out now.

But seriously let's work something out. Bowe would look really good in Giants blue!

Mrbob

Did Bellicheat just change the rules for Madden? Dude would have been accused of a cheeser going for it on 4th and 2! :lol

DMczaf

Mrbob said:
Did Bellicheat just change the rules for Madden? Dude would have been accused of a cheeser going for it on 4th and 2! :lol

No, Belly just had to learn the hard way why we have sim rules!

It's protect you from your own stupidity!

Lonestar

I joined for Erin Brockovich discussion
Hahah, take that Pheeniks, The Patriots don't care bout no honor amongst teams. I'm going for it from my own endzone!

:lol

Top Bottom