• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Official Madden '10 Xbox 360 Online Franchise: A World Without Favre

CB3

intangibles, motherfucker
Airbrian i can play anytime after 6 PST tomorrow. if its between 8-9 ill just DVR House (the thing that bob doesnt own)

LiveWire

2wqesnc.jpg

WEEK 6 EDITION

Eagles (-10) @ Bears O/U = 58.5

Bengals (+7) @ Browns O/U = 52.5

Panthers (+7) @ Buccaneers O/U = 51.5

Vikings (+4) @ Cardinals O/U = 52.0

Raiders (+3) @ Chargers O/U = 54.5

Broncos (-14) @ Chiefs O/U = 49.5

Cowboys (+3) @ Colts O/U = 61.0

Ravens (-7) @ Falcons O/U = 55.5

Texans (+10) @ Jaguars O/U = 50.0

Dolphins (+13) @ Jets O/U = 46.5

Bills (-6) @ Patriots O/U = 60.5

Saints (-7) @ Rams O/U = 54.5

Giants (-3) @ Redskins O/U = 51.5

49ers (-7) @ Seahawks O/U = 53.5

LIVEWIRE'S ABSOLUTELY, POSITIVELY, NO DOUBT ABOUT IT GUARANTEED LOCK OF THE WEEK!!!!

This week I'll take the Broncos with 14 points over the Chiefs. The Broncos have looked very good this season taking out the defending Super Bowl Champion Chargers, going 5-0 and leading the AFC West. The Chiefs have traded away their entire team, I think? Are they holding open tryouts yet? I think I read an article that the owner was trying to sell the team to the city, Green Bay-style. Anyway, Broncos run wild over the Chiefs.

Until next time, bet with confidence my friend!

daw840

I will never be favored to win until my injuries heal. :(

You just wait. AP isn't really injured, he is just meditating and preparing for his ULTIMATE mode. You will see.

Wellington

BAAAALLLINNN'
LiveWire said:
2wqesnc.jpg

Giants (-4) @ Redskins O/U = 51.5
Four point favorite, on the road, when I have looked atrocious on offense without Eli. If not for the Tuck TD and the KR TD I'd have been dead in the water against Daw.

I'm betting Skins with the Under.

daw840

Wellington said:
Four point favorite, on the road, when I have looked atrocious on offense without Eli. If not for the Tuck TD and the KR TD I'd have been dead in the water against Daw.

That loss was probably the most heartbreaking loss I have ever suffered. I just immediately started drinking after that one.

LiveWire

Wellington said:

Eli is still out?

Wellington

BAAAALLLINNN'
daw840 said:
That loss was probably the most heartbreaking loss I have ever suffered. I just immediately started drinking after that one.
Good then it makes up for last season's heart breaker for me! :D I knew I had it when I called a run on third and 10 on the last drive and got the first. My interior line was in beast mode all day. My defense just gave out on me on your last drive. I couldn't dial anything up to stop you.

Livewire said:
Eli is still out?

At least until after the game with you (Says two weeks, I figure after the advance it will say one week, then he'll be back after advancing next "week"). Fucking cheap-shotting Cardinals.

It's weird, my OL is blowing up the LOS on the run but they are a little worse in terms of sacks allowed. Maybe it's my fault for holding onto the ball longer this year in an effort to cut down the ints (which hasn't worked at all).

TheCrow

LiveWire said:
LIVEWIRE'S ABSOLUTELY, POSITIVELY, NO DOUBT ABOUT IT GUARANTEED LOCK OF THE WEEK!!!![/b]

This week I'll take the Broncos with 14 points over the Chiefs. The Broncos have looked very good this season taking out the defending Super Bowl Champion Chargers, going 5-0 and leading the AFC West. The Chiefs have traded away their entire team, I think? Are they holding open tryouts yet? I think I read an article that the owner was trying to sell the team to the city, Green Bay-style. Anyway, Broncos run wild over the Chiefs.

Until next time, bet with confidence my friend!
NOOOOOOO!!!

Matrix doesn't need any more bulletin board material. He is going take out all of his trade talk anger on me. :(

Can I get Bowe? Would make a good slot receiver. :p

AstroLad

Hail to the KING baby
daw840 said:
Do not fear my friend, I will give you your first win this week. I will start out very strongly with a three-score lead and lead going into the half. Warner will then throw four picks in the second half, including two pick sixes, and you will win a snoozer by 17.

So it has been and so it shall always be.

daw840

AstroLad said:
Do not fear my friend, I will give you your first win this week. I will start out very strongly with a three-score lead and lead going into the half. Warner will then throw four picks in the second half, including two pick sixes, and you will win a snoozer by 17.

So it has been and so it shall always be.

And thus it was written in this thread of virtual fooseballery.

Wellington

BAAAALLLINNN'
Is there any way to set my audibles and have them saved for the rest of the season? Any time I've tried to do it it hasn't worked. Would be retarded if we can set depth charts but not audibles, getting sick of using the standard Giants PB ones.

Wellington said:
Is there any way to set my audibles and have them saved for the rest of the season? Any time I've tried to do it it hasn't worked. Would be retarded if we can set depth charts but not audibles, getting sick of using the standard Giants PB ones.

yeah you can. It's under My Madden someplace. I've got my playbook/audibles saved. If you change pbs your audibles get reset though. then just click on the right stick and save all. you can't have a separate playbook in the league vs your standard one though so that kinda sucks.

Wellington

BAAAALLLINNN'
sableholic said:
yeah you can. It's under My Madden someplace. I've got my playbook/audibles saved. If you change pbs your audibles get reset though. then just click on the right stick and save all. you can't have a separate playbook in the league vs your standard one though so that kinda sucks.
Fucking awesome, thanks, I will check it out when I get home.

I am cool with using the Giants playbook though, it's very well tailored to the strengths of the team and I've been using it since '04. I think I can run 50-60 plays out of it thanks to practice over the years, but a lot of those are situational. Kind of cool to have seen the progression over time, it changed a bit with the loss of Tiki, then again with the loss of Shockey, and the plays for the #1 receiver out of Shotgun are different without Plax.

daw840

sableholic said:

My problem is that there doesn't seem to be even enough time after the 20 sec runoff to call a proper audible. Maybe one that's in the same formation, but I have tried audibling into a different formation (say shotgun from single back) and every time I end up getting a delay penalty or have to burn a timeout.

LukeSmith

daw840 said:
My problem is that there doesn't seem to be even enough time after the 20 sec runoff to call a proper audible. Maybe one that's in the same formation, but I have tried audibling into a different formation (say shotgun from single back) and every time I end up getting a delay penalty or have to burn a timeout.

Yeah, our clock settings don't allow for much formation shifting pre-snap.

LukeSmith

daw840 said:
The best I have been able to do is the right stick audibles.

Yeah, when I finally settle on a playbook I'll just set up a slew of audibles from whatever my base offense is so that the formation doesn't have to shift too much at the line of scrimmage.

Until then, right stick it up

Matrix

LeBron loves his girlfriend. There is no other woman in the world he’d rather have. The problem is, Dwyane’s not a woman.
I love how all I have traded is LJ, one trade, and Ive traded away my whole team :lol

I'm done making trades till the off season.

Matrix

LeBron loves his girlfriend. There is no other woman in the world he’d rather have. The problem is, Dwyane’s not a woman.
FrenchMovieTheme said:
i think everyone is joking at this point.

2 games to go till we advance!

I can't tell any more, when a joke goes on too long, it stops being funny.

Matrix

Here everyone, enjoy....

Madden-NFL-10-360-Dwayne-Bowe.png

Matrix

I'm good at using google search. I'm sure some die-hard Madden Chiefs fan made it.

Matrix

FrenchMovieTheme said:
bowe aint shit compared to crabcakes anyways!

you'll all see next season.... crabby a top 5 rated WR!

Crabapples is the next Alex Smith.

daw840 said:

No arguments here, I would wager I have the most delay of game penalties because of trying to make adjustments, so like you I have resorted to mostly right stick audibles. Also good luck trying to motion a wide receiver manually in a brief period of time and have them get set.

Is there any way to tell before hand when you motion them where they will stop? My last game against wsv I immediately threw away the ball because when I snapped it Colston was in the middle of the line when I assumed he'd stop next to the other wr.

i like the clock and the fact that delay of game is a serious threat. think about it: MOST of the time in the NFL you see the clock getting down very low on the clock, especially late in games.

the colts are really the only team that gets to the line of scrimmage with 20+ seconds left in real life.

daw840

FrenchMovieTheme said:
i like the clock and the fact that delay of game is a serious threat. think about it: MOST of the time in the NFL you see the clock getting down very low on the clock, especially late in games.

the colts are really the only team that gets to the line of scrimmage with 20+ seconds left in real life.

True, but I think 15 seconds would be optimal. That would give you at least a little time to maybe audible out of a certain play, or put someone in motion.

Smokey

FrenchMovieTheme said:

i think it should be cut to 15.

there's really no way to make any kind of adjustments at the line with the way it is now.

Striker

I'm ok with the 20 sec runoff. As long as you don't take long selecting your play, you should be fine. Why take long selecting a play, and then want more time to audible it?

If you're in a snag, the RS quick audible is better, at least in my view.

daw840

Striker said:
I'm ok with the 20 sec runoff. As long as you don't take long selecting your play, you should be fine. Why take long selecting a play, and then want more time to audible it?

If you're in a snag, the RS quick audible is better, at least in my view.

The RS audible is nearly all I use, but I would like to be able to motion a WR every now and again without getting a DOG penalty.

Top Bottom