• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Official Madden '10 Xbox 360 Online Franchise: A World Without Favre

Matrix

LeBron loves his girlfriend. There is no other woman in the world he’d rather have. The problem is, Dwyane’s not a woman.
Ive haven't played Modern Warfare 2 with anyone here. I have it and I think I'm pretty decent at it, but I figure no one wants me to play since I can't get mics to work for some reason with my 360/ and apple airport. I basically stick to free for all.

Last time I played a FPS with Gaffers was Halo 2 back when mics worked for me. All I recall is being laughed at by DM and FMT because I would always find ways to kill teammates or myself. You know you suck when FMT can laugh at you about a FPS.

Btw back to Madden, Ck the roider is staying on my team and will be used.

Smokey

Matrix said:
Ive haven't played Modern Warfare 2 with anyone here. I have it and I think I'm pretty decent at it, but I figure no one wants me to play since I can't get mics to work for some reason with my 360/ and apple airport. I basically stick to free for all.

Last time I played a FPS with Gaffers was Halo 2 back when mics worked for me. All I recall is being laughed at by DM and FMT because I would always find ways to kill teammates or myself. You know you suck when FMT can laugh at you about a FPS.

Btw back to Madden, Ck the roider is staying on my team and will be used.

You should play with us.

Last night we had 9 of us in a party together (mostly 2k-age..or should i say..former 2k-age :/ and other GAF members). Sometimes it's chatty, sometimes not. We usually always have a full house when we go into match making.

It's hilarious when people try and talk shit because they see 9 players with [GAF] in front of our names, other people cower in fear (and rightfully so).

The important thing is...we dominate.

I'll send you an invite next time I catch you on.

PS. And it's okay if you're not good or whatever. Viakado plays with us and it's not hard to be at least on par or better than him!

k sorry for mw2 off topic talk

Rorschach said:
Smokey: can you play tonight if it advances?

Tomorrow night or Thursday might be better. I need to honestly mess around with the game a bit and somewhat get back in a flow!

Matrix said:
Cool, I figure I'll be hovering around average lol

Well the good thing is I can still hear people through my tv, so I can follow directions in team games lol

Hell Fifty and I beat Gears of War co-op without mics together, that's when we became soul mates.

It's mainly more: "fuck that", "WHAT THE FUCK", "that bitch", "GTFO" etc GAF style.

Matrix

LeBron loves his girlfriend. There is no other woman in the world he’d rather have. The problem is, Dwyane’s not a woman.
Cool, I figure I'll be hovering around average lol

Well the good thing is I can still hear people through my tv, so I can follow directions in team games lol

Hell Fifty and I beat Gears of War co-op without mics together, that's when we became soul mates.

LiveWire

Wellington: I assume you'll be ready to beat the shit out of me with Jacobs/Bradshaw tonight if it advances. I'll be either on my PC with L4D2 and AIM up or on the 360 with DJ Hero or MW2. Or I might be on PS3 with Uncharted.

And if I'm not at any of those places, I might be on DS with Tecmo Bowl Kickoff.

AirBrian

CB, let's do this!...in another 2-1/2 hours! :lol

(Sorry, misread your available time.)

Wellington said:
Done and done. You have to perform tonight or I swear I will tank both games! Pheeniks style!
:lol

:-(

DMczaf

I have been informed that the 2nd Madden 10 title update is officially in final 3rd party approvals. (i know...finally!)
35 minutes ago from Echofon

All the details about what is in the 2nd title update should be released soon. Folks are working on the list and the blog.
26 minutes ago from Echofon

Fifty

Last I heard Somnia would be playing 'when he got home'. I'm hoping that A) that won't be at 9 pacific and B) that he isn't just assuming his opponent will be ready and waiting, and they in fact have it set up.

AstroLad

Hail to the KING baby
PEOPLE HAVE LIVES OK!?

britney_alone_88u3.jpg

Fifty said:
Last I heard Somnia would be playing 'when he got home'. I'm hoping that A) that won't be at 9 pacific and B) that he isn't just assuming his opponent will be ready and waiting, and they in fact have it set up.

11:30 Eastern is the target I believe

I'm ready to go

CB3

intangibles, motherfucker
Airbrian you ready?

Bob- if that were anyone else i would know they were kidding. with you it could be serious

Lonestar

I joined for Erin Brockovich discussion
should I pick up L4D2, and should I go with the PC version this time, instead of 360 back on L4D....

AirBrian

Oh FFS. I get within 3 points with 3:00 left, kick-off the ball to CB, who then proceeds to take it to the house 103 yards. Pretty sure my neighbors thought I was killing something.

GG, though. I finally got it going in the second half, but then yeah, that whole special teams incident happened.

Sorry, Wellie! :-(

daw840

AirBrian said:
I started off 0-4 last year and finished 8-8, which I thought wasn't too bad. This year though...0-5 is going to be hard to bounce back from.

Professor Pheeniks, I am your pupil. Teach me the ways of tanking!

I. Don't. Want. To. Hear. It.

bluemax

Banned
Smokey said:
You should play with us.

Last night we had 9 of us in a party together (mostly 2k-age..or should i say..former 2k-age :/ and other GAF members). Sometimes it's chatty, sometimes not. We usually always have a full house when we go into match making.

It's hilarious when people try and talk shit because they see 9 players with [GAF] in front of our names, other people cower in fear (and rightfully so).

The important thing is...we dominate.

I'll send you an invite next time I catch you on.

PS. And it's okay if you're not good or whatever. Viakado plays with us and it's not hard to be at least on par or better than him!

k sorry for mw2 off topic talk

Tomorrow night or Thursday might be better. I need to honestly mess around with the game a bit and somewhat get back in a flow!

It's mainly more: "fuck that", "WHAT THE FUCK", "that bitch", "GTFO" etc GAF style.

I joined a party last night with DCX, viakado and others and never got into an actual game with any of them :(

FrenchMovieTheme said:
bluemax can you play tonight?

i'll be around tonight fellas so when eagles/titans is done i will advance.... post haste!

I thought I was losing to the Chargers this week. Anywho tomorrow night might be better...

CB3

intangibles, motherfucker
AirBrian said:
Oh FFS. I get within 3 points with 3:00 left, kick-off the ball to CB, who then proceeds to take it to the house 103 yards. Pretty sure my neighbors thought I was killing something.

GG, though. I finally got it going in the second half, but then yeah, that whole special teams incident happened.

Sorry, Wellie! :-(
That kick was too close to the sidelines. I saw my 3 blockers match yours and knew it was a wrap. Booker is a crazy KR

AirBrian

CB3 said:
That kick was too close to the sidelines. I saw my 3 blockers match yours and knew it was a wrap. Booker is a crazy KR
The one time my usually surgeon-like thumbs failed me. As soon as the ball came off the foot, I was thinking "Fuck, this won't be good."

Somnia

Fifty said:

You don't have to worry about me I always get my shit planned out and taken care of :D Granted this week it was delayed due to dumbass tech. guys at comcast, but hey we are about to play!

Somnia

LukeSmith said:
Somnia, can you play tonight if we advance?

I can play tonight after we advance if you want. I'll be on AIM (Somnia1982) if you want to just shoot me a message and set up when you want to play or just post in here when a good time for you would be.

Somnia

GG BJ. My defense really showed up today finally. Antonio Smith had 2 sacks, Newman had 2 picks and 2 tds, ken hamlin had 2 picks and m. hamlin had 2 picks.

Now if they can just keep playing that way...

Top Bottom