• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Official Madden '10 Xbox 360 Online Franchise: A World Without Favre

AirBrian

Fifty said:
It's good, but that show is still too normal. I wish they'd film a documentary about our league.

-Bluemax and Smokey's tearful confessionals
-Fifty convincing his girlfriend that league games are actually the only way he can stay in touch with one of his long-lost cousins.
-BJ getting a lobotomy, and then deciding to play Rorschach
-Matrix suffers an identiy crisis and walks the streets of NYC searching for his identity
etc etc
:lol

We also need to add Bob's addiction to Cheers to the list.

Smokey said:
u still butthurt after getting defeated in consecutive 2nd rounds huh
i beat you in our last game.
remember that.
you dont use cheap cheesy coaching sliders and you lose.

anyways, i saw this live yesterday.:lol
21kcakp.jpg

Smokey

viakado said:
i beat you in our last game.
remember that.
you dont use cheap cheesy coaching sliders and you lose.

anyways, i saw this live yesterday.:lol
21kcakp.jpg

gtfo. i kicked your ass in 2k10 after you played it for x amount of hours more than me! remember that lol?!

and

:lol :lol :lol :lol :lol

poor bob

Fifty

It's good to know that while Bluemax is away, presumably at work, we've got Viakado to come out of nowhere to start shit with Smokey! We've got backup players, and now we've got backup drama providers. :lol

AirBrian

I saw that live too. It was funny because the announcers were talking about something, and when NBC ran the replay where you could really see it, they went dead silent. :lol

DCX

DCX
Fifty said:
It's good, but that show is still too normal. I wish they'd film a documentary about our league.

-Fifty convincing his girlfriend that league games are actually the only way he can stay in touch with one of his long-lost cousins.
-Matrix suffers an identiy crisis and walks the streets of NYC searching for his identity
etc etc
Youre missing the DCX and SHawn show.

DCX

Wellington

BAAAALLLINNN'
Fifty said:

etc etc
Cmon Fifty let's keep it grounded in reality.....

.... There's no way you have a gf! :lol

Just FYI I am leaving town tomorrow until Saturday night. So .... yeah I could play my game right before the deadline whoever it is.

I didn't choose to play Rors, I chose not to play the Colts for the 4th time......did not realize my first game with KC would also be against Rors :lol

Matrix

LeBron loves his girlfriend. There is no other woman in the world he’d rather have. The problem is, Dwyane’s not a woman.
BigJonsson said:
I didn't choose to play Rors, I chose not to play the Colts for the 4th time......did not realize my first game with KC would also be against Rors :lol

You at least have a game to play. I'm the only one with two byes this season :lol

Matrix

LeBron loves his girlfriend. There is no other woman in the world he’d rather have. The problem is, Dwyane’s not a woman.
Rorschach said:
I would have chosen me too over the elite Colts and their elite owner.

Maybe I should teach BJ how to glitch beat you!

Matrix

Rorschach said:
He still has to play you so maybe I'll teach him how to own Slaton and let Moats run all over him? How about THAT?!

Thanks to BJ I can use the excuse my team is gutted every time I lose.

Rorschach

Tails never fails. Must have been a joke coin.

[edit] Another low scoring game! Rams/
Bucs

[edit2] 68 yards passing for
Freeman

Somnia

LiveWire said:
I'll be out of town Thursday & Fri but Sat and Sun I'm free.

IF it advances tomorrow would you be able to play? Wednesday wont work for me(will be at work till at least midnight CST due to setting up for black Friday) ,but Saturday could, but I do work 9am-930pm CST...Thanksgiving weekend and all, but I could do that day right before we advance :D

LiveWire

I'm free tomorrow night if we advance. If.....I mean, when, Bob slows us up, I can maybe lug my 360 on the road and play early Thu or Fri morning.

Times like this I wish I had a Spawn Labs box.

Somnia

LiveWire said:
I'm free tomorrow night if we advance. If.....I mean, when, Bob slows us up, I can maybe lug my 360 on the road and play early Thu or Fri morning.

Times like this I wish I had a Spawn Labs box.

Well I am free anytime after 630pm CST tomorrow when we advance (if Ram and Striker play). So let's hope you don't have to take your xbox!

Striker

GG Ramirez.

My defense let me down with the two TD's. Nearly my entire front seven was yellow-orangish from fatigue. I even substitute as much as I can, but that didn't stop it! Mendenhall was due to break out after being contained for much of the ball game.

My third loss this season by three points. :|

Top Bottom