• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Official Madden '10 Xbox 360 Online Franchise: A World Without Favre

Matrix

LeBron loves his girlfriend. There is no other woman in the world he’d rather have. The problem is, Dwyane’s not a woman.
Rorschach said:
I just noticed.. wtf was Viakado doing in here? :lol

With the NBA 2k10 league being a complete bust he has to find drama somewhere.

Matrix

LeBron loves his girlfriend. There is no other woman in the world he’d rather have. The problem is, Dwyane’s not a woman.
FrenchMovieTheme said:
well, for those of us that don't play d-line then!

and i know you get plenty of pressure :( you also get one half of the field shut down.... free of charge!

:lol

Rorschach

FrenchMovieTheme said:
well, for those of us that don't play d-line then!

and i know you get plenty of pressure :( you also get one half of the field shut down.... free of charge!
And to think, no one wanted Nnamdi. SMH.

Lonestar

I joined for Erin Brockovich discussion
LukeSmith said:
DM, the godfather of the HB Direct Snap. :lol

Oh the fun that would have been had, if I had picked up LeRon James or Girley.

I just have to make do with probably the worst batch of RB's in the league!

Rorschach

CB3 said:
They got the 2k patch out fairly quickly after it finally got to them
Yeah, but EA lies. They've said it was at MS and Sony for a while now. I think they probably barely sent it out very recently.

CB3

intangibles, motherfucker
this was on pastapadre

The second patch for Madden 10 remains in certification with Microsoft and Sony. The certification process is generally completed within two weeks and as such the patch could be out at any time however the release does not appear to be imminent. Details of much of what the patch contains should be out in the near future to add to what is already known.

pilonv1

Any of you guys having freezing issues lately? I had FIVE freezes tonight trying to play my online franchise game v a CPU opponent. Utterly ridiculous

Wellington

BAAAALLLINNN'
pilonv1 said:
Any of you guys having freezing issues lately? I had FIVE freezes tonight trying to play my online franchise game v a CPU opponent. Utterly ridiculous
I did, until I installed the game to the hard drive.

I get plenty of pressure with the DL. :D~

Not counting us DL users! I can't wait to touch Tony Romo inappropriately in week 9.

dskillzhtown

keep your strippers out of my American football
Rorschach said:
I get plenty of pressure with the DL. :D~

I get pressure with my DL as well. It is the rest of the defense that is the problem.

To say it is not teams is a bit misleading. When I can call an all-out blitz and no one gets to the QB at all, yeah it has something to do with the team. When I hot route a TE and a HB to stay back and block and I am still getting sacked in .4 seconds, it might have something to do with the team.

I am not whining and I am going to keep playing, but most games I do feel like I am bringing a knife to a gun fight.

Somnia

Wellington said:
I did, until I installed the game to the hard drive.

Not counting us DL users! I can't wait to touch Tony Romo inappropriately in week 9.

Better watch Eli...my team is known to knock players out for multiple weeks.

AstroLad

Hail to the KING baby
yeah, i'm leaving town wed. for thanksgiving and won't be back til sat night. if we can play tomorrow night great, if not will have to wait til sat night

LiveWire

2wqesnc.jpg

WEEK 8 EDITION

Bills (-6) @ Packers O/U=52.5

Chargers (-4) @ Broncos O/U=66.5

Buccaneers (-8) @ Browns O/U=50.0

Cowboys (-13) @ Redskins O/U=54.5

Dolphins (+4) @ Lions O/U=53.5

Falcons (-8) @ Bengals O/U=54.5

Jets (+10) @ Patriots O/U=56.0

Raiders (-24) @ Chiefs O/U=63.5

Rams (+10) @ 49ers O/U=53.5

Ravens (+6) @ Steelers O/U=55.5

Saints (-10) @ Panthers O/U=58.5

Seahawks (+3) @ Cardinals O/U=56.5

Titans (+10) @ Jaguars O/U=53.5

Vikings (+7) @ Bears O/U=55.5

LIVEWIRE'S ABSOLUTELY, POSITIVELY, NO DOUBT ABOUT IT GUARANTEED LOCK OF THE WEEK!!!!

This week I'm bullish on the Raiders taking care of business at Arrowhead Stadium. The Chiefs are under new management and now feature Randy Moss as their #1 WR. However, the Raiders have looked unstoppable, running up the score 72-7 in their last game against an AFC opponent. A season-record 24-point spread has been set on this game. It would be a monumental upset for the Chiefs to take this one, but sadly for the KC faithful, it looks like the Chiefs are on their way to a top 5 draft pick in 2011.

Season record for my locks: 3-0, of course!

Until next time, bet with confidence my friend!

Smokey

Hey LiveWire, I think you have the home/away game backwards for Chargers and Broncos.

Either way week 8 will be a big week division wise for the AFC Best. If Live's predictions hold true, Crow and I will have the same divisional record at 3-1. If I lose and Rors wins I'll only have a one game divisional lead over Rors, and we play again in week 10.

Somehow I need to figure out a way to beat Crow. I have an idea so we'll see how it works. This guy is on a magical run so who knows.

LukeSmith said:
I've played 7 and it only shows stats for six of Peyton's games. It's missing 4 TDs and about 400 yards I think - so it looks like it randomly dropped a game - since Matrix picked me off 3x last game - that pushed my total to 10 - where Sable's tool displays it.

I just went through each of your games and added them up and it looks like everything is working correctly? Shows 7 games played now and the stats match up.

Maybe it was something like what Wellington mentioned? Not sure why there would be a delay because it uses the same data the game stats links use, although I did add a check to make sure the game was in a valid state(completed) so maybe it doesn't get marked as valid immediately? no idea.

Next time you see it let me know and i'll take a look.

Lonestar

I joined for Erin Brockovich discussion
Shit, LW, might want to wait for Bob to beat me first, before posting the next weeks picks.

I think we're going to try for tonight.

LiveWire

Smokey said:
Hey LiveWire, I think you have the home/away game backwards for Chargers and Broncos.

Either way week 8 will be a big week division wise for the AFC Best. If Live's predictions hold true, Crow and I will have the same divisional record at 3-1. If I lose and Rors wins I'll only have a one game divisional lead over Rors, and we play again in week 10.

Somehow I need to figure out a way to beat Crow. I have an idea so we'll see how it works. This guy is on a magical run so who knows.

Ah, that's odd. The iPhone app said Broncos @ Chargers. That will change the line. Thanks for pointing it out.

Rorschach said:
I just noticed.. wtf was Viakado doing in here? :lol
im just here for the inevitable mutiny.
....and the ocassional lulz. this is one of those times i wish i didn't retire from madden.
Matrix said:
With the NBA 2k10 league being a complete bust he has to find drama somewhere.
this is true.
the drama was so thick and strong in here that i could smell the bitching from the OT.

Smokey

viakado said:
im just here for the inevitable mutiny.
....and the ocassional lulz. this is one of those times i wish i didn't retire from madden.

this is true.
the drama was so thick and strong in here that i could smell the bitching from the OT.

shouldn't you be banned from posting in non 2k threads.

lolz

Smokey

viakado said:
shouldn't you be getting another warning message right about now?
im out!

no more warning messages for me. i'm on my best behavior.

you on the other hand, are breaking your agreement with the devil and should be punished!

Somnia

Smokey said:

no more warning messages for me. i'm on my best behavior.

you on the other hand, are breaking your agreement with the devil and should be punished!

Devil doesn't punish for long...I mean look at Brady.

AirBrian

Since viakado is derailing this thread anyway, is anyone else watching the new show, "The League" on FX on Thursdays? It's hilarious.

LiveWire

AirBrian said:
Since viakado is derailing this thread anyway, is anyone else watching the new show, "The League" on FX on Thursdays? It's hilarious.

You mean there are other things to life aside from the NFL and Modern Warfare 2?

Smokey

AirBrian said:

I caught it. I was surprised at how funny it was.

Fifty

It's good, but that show is still too normal. I wish they'd film a documentary about our league.

-Bluemax and Smokey's tearful confessionals
-Fifty convincing his girlfriend that league games are actually the only way he can stay in touch with one of his long-lost cousins.
-BJ getting a lobotomy, and then deciding to play Rorschach
-Matrix suffers an identiy crisis and walks the streets of NYC searching for his identity
etc etc

Smokey

Fifty said:
It's good, but that show is still too normal. I wish they'd film a documentary about our league.

-Fifty convincing his girlfriend that league games are actually the only way he can stay in touch with one of his long-lost cousins.
-Matrix suffers an identiy crisis and walks the streets of NYC searching for his identity
etc etc

:/

Fifty said:

etc etc

Top Bottom