• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Official Madden '10 Xbox 360 Online Franchise: A World Without Favre

Lonestar

I joined for Erin Brockovich discussion
Blarg, I played horribly, and I can't judge Field Goal distances....

At least I didn't throw to the TE and RB 15 times! :p

Fucking Texans screwed me over for the last time

Needed them to win tonight and for the total score to be over 53
And they fucking lose =/

Now is the perfect time to be rid of them
GO KC GO!!!!

I just logged on

The KC era begins

And what the fuck, on MNF they showed a graphic that said Schaub has a 117 passer rating in play action sicne 07.........yet he sucks in Madden

THE FUCK?

Hmmm

Madden 10 says we havent advanced yet

Rorschach

BigJonsson said:
I just logged on

The KC era begins

And what the fuck, on MNF they showed a graphic that said Schaub has a 117 passer rating in play action sicne 07.........yet he sucks in Madden

THE FUCK?
Ok going on.

And he has a good rating, but if you saw the game, you could tell NO ONE was biting on it lol

Mostly fb and hb passes.

Mrbob

MMMMMMMMMMmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm.

Lonestar belichecked me. Going for it on 4th and 4 from his own 40 with under 2 min left.

Don't cry about my throwing, if you are going to cover deep I'm throwing underneath. I had enough picks. AT least I didn't abuse the RB flat play, especially when the game was on the line in the 4th like you did. Nice 20+ yard gain on that one buddy. But my defense manned up and pushed you back to force OT!

You still had a shot in OT to seal the deal, but missed a 47 yard fg. I think it was karma for some of the stuff you did that game against me, and I ended up prevailing!

I also didn't know the Patriots played shotgun wide spread formation every play, even with the lead. You finally tried a new formation in OT trying to get some running yards for your fg.

Lonestar

Mrbob said:
MMMMMMMMMMmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm.

Lonestar belichecked me. Going for it on 4th and 4 from his own 40 with under 2 min left.

Don't cry about my throwing, if you are going to cover deep I'm throwing underneath. I had enough picks. AT least I didn't abuse the RB flat play, especially when the game was on the line in the 4th like you did. Nice 20+ yard gain on that one buddy. But my defense manned up and pushed you back to force OT!

You still had a shot in OT to seal the deal, but missed a 47 yard fg. I think it was karma for some of the stuff you did that game against me, and I ended up prevailing!

Yeah, I went to the flats if it was open. I didn't try to cover deep all game, it's that you fought against my weakness, and that's my secondary.

I'm never up that much often, and I don't know how to sit on a lead very well.

I'm not crying about your throwing, it's called fun picking dude. Don't act like Smokey :p

It's called: "I fail at running up the middle!"

Ramirez

Striker said:
GG Ramirez.

My defense let me down with the two TD's. Nearly my entire front seven was yellow-orangish from fatigue. I even substitute as much as I can, but that didn't stop it! Mendenhall was due to break out after being contained for much of the ball game.

My third loss this season by three points. :|

Yea, I should have probably lost that one, I got lucky on some of those 5 wide plays because your dudes were miles away when the ball was snapped on their coverage.

flats are usually open immediately and then get covered. i feel bad about throwing into the flats EVER but there are times where people just all out blitz or even blitz with the guy who would be covering my rb. in those instances, i dont feel bad because even if the flats coverage were appropriate THAT would still be open.

carry on!

Striker

DMczaf said:
Striker!!
You ready to destroy me? I'll get the lube...

Give me a couple minutes or something. Bathroom is calling me!

Ramirez said:
Yea, I should have probably lost that one, I got lucky on some of those 5 wide plays because your dudes were miles away when the ball was snapped on their coverage.
It was tough either way. Zone or man, none of my guys made a deflection.

Mrbob

Yeah he was open because of terrible AI pathfinding though....I had urlacher on the running back in man coverage. He isn't a slow guy, just saying!

I do like my new defensive players, thanks livewire! They played a heck of a game for me. I wish I could challenge that cutler fumble that was returned like 70 yards for a td, damn game wouldn't let me. He was down!

I really thought I was toast after spotting you a 21 to 0 first quarter lead, but I just slowly crawled back in it.

DMczaf

Striker said:
You ready to destroy me? I'll get the lube...

Why do people keep saying that? I don't think I have a blowout win yet in this franchise :lol Do you mean destroy you with boredom?!

I'm heading on now

Lonestar

Mrbob said:
Yeah he was open because of terrible AI pathfinding though....I had urlacher on the running back in man coverage. He isn't a slow guy, just saying!

I do like my new defensive players, thanks livewire! They played a heck of a game for me. I wish I could challenge that cutler fumble that was returned like 70 yards for a td, damn game wouldn't let me. He was down!

I really thought I was toast after spotting you a 21 to 0 first quarter lead, but I just slowly crawled back in it.

I never play well with a large lead. That makeup quarter with Pheenicks, where I was "up" by like 15 or so. All I have to do is manage 1 quarter, and I 98% blowed it.

Smokey

Lonestar said:
I'm not crying about your throwing, it's called fun picking dude. Don't act like Smokey :p

It's called: "I fail at running up the middle!"

There was nothing fun picking about bluemax's comments so I dunno how "Don't act like Smokey" applies here...

but ok.

AstroLad

Hail to the KING baby
bluemax said:
Astro you around? I want to wash the foul taste of my last 3 matches out of my mouth by playing a classy opponent once again.
hahah. hey man i'm still stuck at work actually (and I'm on EST!) not sure when i'll get out but i'll post here when i do to see if we can set something up (unless it's like 2 when i leave). if not, maybe we can try for tomorrow? going to be tough though b/c i have to pack and stuff. worst case sat. night pretty much any time works.

Smokey

baby%20crying%203.jpg

bluemax

Banned
AstroLad said:
hahah. hey man i'm still stuck at work actually (and I'm on EST!) not sure when i'll get out but i'll post here when i do to see if we can set something up (unless it's like 2 when i leave). if not, maybe we can try for tomorrow? going to be tough though b/c i have to pack and stuff. worst case sat. night pretty much any time works.

Cool no rush.

LJ11

BigAT said:
LJ, I should be around pretty much all of tomorrow. Let me know when you're available to play.
This week is awful for me, but I'll find some time. My laptop's psu gave out, ordered a new one on Friday, and I'm hoping it gets here by Wednesday. Without it, I have to use this old shitty desktop, and I don't keep it on as much as my laptop. Not sure about tomorrow, have a bunch of stuff to do before the weekend, but if you see me on AIM, message me and we'll work it in.

Matrix

LeBron loves his girlfriend. There is no other woman in the world he’d rather have. The problem is, Dwyane’s not a woman.
CB3 said:
fucking bye week

fuck you CB, it's my 2nd bye week and my real life Texans lost. LETS FIGHT!

guys im going to be extending the deadline this week because of the holiday.

the week will advance next wednesday (12/2/09) at 9 pm pst (or when all the games are done, whichever comes first)

i know we want to get stuff done asap but i think holidays call for extensions because people have stuff to do

Matrix

LeBron loves his girlfriend. There is no other woman in the world he’d rather have. The problem is, Dwyane’s not a woman.
fuck you TOO fmt, now i have to wait longer to use the Texans!?

LETS FIGHT!

CB3

intangibles, motherfucker
FrenchMovieTheme said:
guys im going to be extending the deadline this week because of the holiday.

the week will advance next wednesday (12/2/09) at 9 pm pst (or when all the games are done, whichever comes first)

i know we want to get stuff done asap but i think holidays call for extensions because people have stuff to do

Why are you giving bob his christmas present early?

:lol

bob deserves an early present after having to live with jay cutler as his qb in real life. i feel sorry for him (which is saying something coming from a 49ers fan)

p.s. i already fought you matrix! god bless LJ!

Matrix

BigJonsson said:
HOW THE FUCK DO THE RAIDERS PICK OFF EVERY PASS

WTF

I told you to run! RUN FORREST RUN!!!!!!

"Fuck this shit

I quit

Bye"

what :lol

Rors is evil.

Mrbob

Big props to Fiddy and Livewire. Thomas had an interception in my game against the Pats who I got from the Ravens and also my cornerback Rodgers who I got from Livewire. Game one production!

Matrix

BigJonsson said:
I'm done

I'm tired of getting blown out, I have other games to play

:(

Can I have my players back or Ryans back at least?

Ramirez

I swear this game is predetermined, the amount of BS I just had to endure was absurd. Ray Lewis jumped 50 feet in the air and got a one handed pick at one point, meanwhile Fifty throws three interceptions in one drive that all hit my players and their all dropped, awesome.

Like, I don't think I've ever been beaten so badly in a game where the other person did so little to achieve the score that was put up.

CB3

intangibles, motherfucker
Like, I don't think I've ever been beaten so badly in a game where the other person did so little to achieve the score that was put up.

CK says that about me when i beat him. its ok

Ramirez said:
I swear this game is predetermined, the amount of BS I just had to endure was absurd. Ray Lewis jumped 50 feet in the air and got a one handed pick at one point, meanwhile Fifty throws three interceptions in one drive that all hit my players and their all dropped, awesome.

Which is why I'm quitting, something is very broken
I suck, but not that much

Matrix

Ramirez said:

That's how Fmt beat me, how I beat Rors and how fifty lost to DCX. It was your time my friend... your time.

Matrix

FrenchMovieTheme said:
give me some credit for the hitsticking!

NEVER!

ok, but just a little.

Top Bottom