• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Official Madden '10 Xbox 360 Online Franchise: A World Without Favre

CB3 said:
its "Pheeknicks" around these parts

you really startled me

now you will pay

34nh7jc.jpg

34nh7jc.jpg

34nh7jc.jpg

34nh7jc.jpg

34nh7jc.jpg

5 pictures. 5 is for the winning streak I'm about to go on bitches!

AstroLad

Hail to the KING baby
bluemax said:
What time did you want to shoot for? I might have some time this afternoon, but 7-10pm PST is off limits as that is when I watch my Alma Mater beat the shit out of those gutty little state school rejects.
k, let's shoot for after your game then? i just got back into the city so that works, or halftime even if that seems feasible. either way

i might not be able to play tonight after 10 astro. well, it would actually even be after 11 if you guys play after the USC game. if we start our game by 9:30 i would be good, anything after that it'll have to wait till tomorrow after the niners game (4 pm pst)

bluemax

Banned
AstroLad said:
k, let's shoot for after your game then? i just got back into the city so that works, or halftime even if that seems feasible. either way

Yeah halftime won't really work but after the game should be fine.

CB3

intangibles, motherfucker
FrenchMovieTheme said:
i might not be able to play tonight after 10 astro. well, it would actually even be after 11 if you guys play after the USC game. if we start our game by 9:30 i would be good, anything after that it'll have to wait till tomorrow after the niners game (4 pm pst)

are you gonna be able to advance it tonight

CB3

FrenchMovieTheme said:
yeah i can advance it, just wont have time to play at that point!

no one cares about your game. as long as you can make yourself useful at that point is whats important

CB3

that would be good for the NFC. he would settle for the NFC championship game. anything after that is bonus to him

Matrix

LeBron loves his girlfriend. There is no other woman in the world he’d rather have. The problem is, Dwyane’s not a woman.
Birdman, I'll be free to play tomorrow night. Just let me know what times are good for you.

First game with the Texans since like week 5 of season one.

I haven't played a league game in like 2 weeks :(

Matrix said:
Birdman, I'll be free to play tomorrow night. Just let me know what times are good for you.

First game with the Texans since like week 5 of season one.

I haven't played a league game in like 2 weeks :(

and now with a devestating offense.

run the ball bro!

BigAT

Daw, we're matched up against each other next. What's your availability like for tomorrow? Giants aren't playing so I should be available most of the day.

Also, if you want to keep AP out to make sure he doesn't get injured, I won't think any less of you.

CB3

FrenchMovieTheme said:
CB i'm going to set you as commish at this point. can't guarantee i'll be around to advance at this point!

al_gf15-_medium.jpg

A whole new world
A new fantastic point of view
No one to tell us no
Or where to go
Or say we're only dreaming

CB3

I think FMT went to watch Twilight and forgot to actually give me the power. He dropped the ball again, folks

CB3

how about you use AIM and enter the 21st century fucker. that would fix these communication problems

LukeSmith said:
At least you weren't letting your girlfriend borrow your phone! :lol

i already get called a nerd for watching NFL football, so i get it even worse when i mention i have to do something for the 'chise (as i call it). what does she want me to do, listen to lady gaga and learn to dance! huh!

in other news, their game is in the 4th quarter. astro do you want to play aftewards? i could probably fit it in!

suh suh suh so lissen up cuz you cant say nutin

i hate these EA soundtracks and how they gimp the songs with curse words. all hell can't stop us now even gets edited wtf fight the power de la rocha!

anyhow, last game is in the 4th quarter, will be advancing immediately when done

bluemax

Banned
GG Astro, you shut down my running attack pretty much all game. Certainly limited LeRon. I took big advantage of a couple blown coverages and big blitz to get some of my passing TDs.

That two minute drill you ran at the end of the first half was all kinds of confusing, I had no idea what you were trying to accomplish.

Looking forward to our rematch! I lost to you in your stadium last season, hopefully I can atone this year.

Pro tip people, don't kick it to Martwon Stephens. Rors might've mocked me for leading the league in KO return yardage, but when I'm pulling out 107 yarders people better watch out!

AstroLad

Hail to the KING baby
i was trying to get a fg to cut it to 7. and i would have gotten it too if the cpu had just let me spike the ball. but instead they did the stupid fucking measurement thing we've all seen a million times and then just sent me back to the playcalling screen. shrug. oh well g

bluemax

Banned
AstroLad said:
i was trying to get a fg to cut it to 7. and i would have gotten it too if the cpu had just let me spike the ball. but instead they did the stupid fucking measurement thing we've all seen a million times and then just sent me back to the playcalling screen. shrug. oh well g

I was talking more about how it seemed like you were trying to run the clock out until you got to about midfield and then you couldn't decide what you were doing.

my bad astro, i'll be around at 9-ish tomorrow morning if you want to play. i can play anytime before 11 am (got to leave to the bar to get good seats for the game of the day, sf vs. jax)

if not, then i'll be home around 6 pm pst!

Top Bottom