• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Official Madden '10 Xbox 360 Online Franchise: A World Without Favre

CB3

intangibles, motherfucker
Fifty said:
Didn't FMT say the deadline was next Wednesday, because of the Holidays? I wouldn't get too excited, CB. I think there are 4.

We can exceed expectations. I believe in all of you!

storybook77 said:
God I hate the fucking Rams, so much. :(

gg story. thought you had me there for a minute, but the legendary hit on the goalline prevents you from getting in!

but jesus your D-line was getting blown up on every play. haven't seen anything like that since i played the lions last season!

gg!

FrenchMovieTheme said:
gg story. thought you had me there for a minute, but the legendary hit on the goalline prevents you from getting in!

but jesus your D-line was getting blown up on every play. haven't seen anything like that since i played the lions last season!

gg!

I hate my defense....fucking hate. I have Atogwe and Laurinitis, everyone else pretty much sucks. Hell my pass defense doesn't even have 1 bar on the screen at the beginning. :lol

:*(

on the first interception for some reason i forgot the route my guy was running. he was running an out towards the sideline, but i saw him streaking and with position to the inside and right as i threw it he makes his break, i said fuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuck

then on the 2nd pick i was hoping you bit on the crabcakes fake to the outside, then i just rex grossman'd it assuming you would :(

FrenchMovieTheme said:
on the first interception for some reason i forgot the route my guy was running. he was running an out towards the sideline, but i saw him streaking and with position to the inside and right as i threw it he makes his break, i said fuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuck

then on the 2nd pick i was hoping you bit on the crabcakes fake to the outside, then i just rex grossman'd it assuming you would :(

Yea, Butler's not too bad but my CBs suck, all of them. My offensive line played like shit this game too. Bunch of damn matadors is what they are.

GG anyway, this just makes me hate DCX even more for having my team. :D

I promise not to start a begging thread though :p

storybook77 said:
Yea, Butler's not too bad but my CBs suck, all of them. My offensive line played like shit this game too. Bunch of damn matadors is what they are.

maybe he would give you the falcons if you give him big KB (kyle boller).

although fifty maybe in the running to reunite with his favorite QB of all time

Wellington

BAAAALLLINNN'
storybook77 said:

:D

Wellington

BAAAALLLINNN'
Anyone want a game of Madden/MW2/L4D2? Playing L4D right now and I don't plan on doing anything other than cleaning until heading over to my parents house for dinner.

BTW never tried the iPhone in locked in to any wifi, it's blazingly fast. Impressive!

Somnia

Wellington said:
Anyone want a game of Madden/MW2/L4D2? Playing L4D right now and I don't plan on doing anything other than cleaning until heading over to my parents house for dinner.

BTW never tried the iPhone in locked in to any wifi, it's blazingly fast. Impressive!

I would but I'm about to watch the Boys play

Wellington said:

I would but I'm in Dallas and I left all my shit in NY :(

DCX

DCX
Happy turkey day gentlemen and PheeKnicks. Stuffed, waiting for Amazon lighting deals and watching the Oakland lose!

DCX

daw840

MrBob. I was online tuesday from about 5:00 to 8:30pm CST, but I never saw you. Probably some turkey day shit. Anyways, are you available tonight?

Mrbob

You gonna play tonight or ignore me for The Office? :p Netflix is GOTG for 360, so I can't hold that against you!

I might go out tonight...not sure yet. What time are you thinking about playing? I'll check with my assistant and see if I can free up some time in my schedule.

daw840

Mrbob said:
You gonna play tonight or ignore me for The Office? :p Netflix is GOTG for 360, so I can't hold that against you!

I might go out tonight...not sure yet. What time are you thinking about playing? I'll check with my assistant and see if I can free up some time in my schedule.

LOL. I kept checking to see if you messaged me. When did you get online?

Anyways, I should be home around 4:00 CST. I will turn on notifications if I watch Netflix. Sorry about that.

LukeSmith

Mrbob said:

Translation: Let me ask for permission

Mrbob

Well, AP is back folks. :lol

GG, easily my worst game on offense since the leagues started.

I had a sinking feeling after my opening drive. I got down to the goal line, i rolled out with cutler and had olsen open. I hit the wrong button and threw to the wrong receiver, picked off at the one. Two plays later AP busts free for a 98 yard td run.

Rest of the game I had a ton of dropped passes. I hate how forward progress is busted in this game. In the 3rd quarter I had a 3rd and 4, hit forte on a curl up the middle for 6 yards. He got pushed back and tackled but it didn't give me the forward progress. I got mad so I went for it on 4th and 5 because I was denied what was mine and my wr dropped the ball. It was that type of game for me. :( Even big daddy O had the dropsies. I also had a good 5 ints drop out of my hands that could have been game changers. Oh well. I couldn't do much to stop AP like in real life. :lol I got in one of those 'predetermined' madden games people complain about! :p

daw840

Mrbob said:
Well, AP is back folks. :lol

GG, easily my worst game on offense since the leagues started.

I had a sinking feeling after my opening drive. I got down to the goal line, i rolled out with cutler and had olsen open. I hit the wrong button and threw to the wrong receiver, picked off at the one. Two plays later AP busts free for a 98 yard td run.

Rest of the game I had a ton of dropped passes. I hate how forward progress is busted in this game. In the 3rd quarter I had a 3rd and 4, hit forte on a curl up the middle for 6 yards. He got pushed back and tackled but it didn't give me the forward progress. I got mad so I went for it on 4th and 5 because I was denied what was mine and my wr dropped the ball. It was that type of game for me. :( Even big daddy O had the dropsies. I also had a good 5 ints drop out of my hands that could have been game changers. Oh well. I couldn't do much to stop AP like in real life. :lol I got in one of those 'predetermined' madden games people complain about! :p

Yes folks, AP has returned in all his glory. To be fair though that third and 4 play was kind of a fluke. Your player actually broke the first tackle with a stiff arm and kind of bounced backward, then another one of my defenders came in and tackled him. If the first guy would have tackled him it would have been a first down.

Mrbob

It absolutely would have been a first down since he was past the marker when i threw to him. :p He was standing still past the marker, i was gonna go deep but then dumped it off. He got hit after he received the ball.

What drove me crazy is I never had a chance to even attempt going forward. He got hit back 5 yards, and right into another defender and tackled. :x

The way the game was going I don't know if it would have helped, but it couldn't have hurt! Back to the drawing board!

DCX

DCX
FrenchMovieTheme said:
i think there's only 2 games left, but im not at home to check!

tough week next week with my arch nemesis.... astro!
yeah two left. Jag VS Titans and Cards VS Seahawks. I also have a tough game ahead with my division rival Bucs and DM. Can't wait to keep this three game winning streak alive.

DCX

bluemax

Banned
AstroLad said:
yeah i'm getting back tomorrow night, i can play then bluemax. fmt i can play you too should we be able to advance

What time did you want to shoot for? I might have some time this afternoon, but 7-10pm PST is off limits as that is when I watch my Alma Mater beat the shit out of those gutty little state school rejects.

Fifty

since Bluemax can't play from 10 pm to 1 am eastern, and Astro is getting home "tonight"..it might not be a sure thing (the early advance tonight), or it might be super-late. ..just so people planning games for tonight aren't shocked.

Wellington

BAAAALLLINNN'
Somnia when do you want to roll tomorrow? I haven't played Madden in what seems like months. This has been a torturous bye week. :lol

yes, it has been quite the week! it hasn't even been a full week but it seems like it has been longer! probably because of the holiday but i'm going to be rusty against my boy astro.

i'm stoked that astro and bluemax play each other. one will have an opportunity to get back into the division race, and the other will be in extremely bad shape.

i need someone to beat up on CB too. i want the #1 seed! but now thinking on it, i get blown out every 3rd or 4th game. i predict i finish 10-6.

Somnia

Wellington said:
Somnia when do you want to roll tomorrow? I haven't played Madden in what seems like months. This has been a torturous bye week. :lol
Anytime before noon cst or after 7pm cst. Helping a friend move part of the day.

AirBrian

Jags shut down CJ and get the first win against the Titans in the franchise.

Fifty, tomorrow is going to be better for me. I'll be around pretty much all day except during the Bears' game.

Birdman02

GG AB. My defense really came to play in that one (for the 1st time against you), and my offense did just enough to win. CJ finished with only 54 yards on 16 carries.....not too bad!!

AirBrian

Birdman02 said:
GG AB. My defense really came to play in that one (for the 1st time against you), and my offense did just enough to win. CJ finished with only 54 yards on 16 carries.....not too bad!!
Yeah, our games are always down to the wire (and stressful)! After you got the go-ahead TD and I ran it back to your 47 with like 3 minutes left, I'm thinking I'm in good shape. But then I throw my one and only pick of the game. :-( Your D stepped it up when it had too.

PBY

Banned
:lol :lol :lol haha my first opponent is ph33nix? thats awesome.... at least my first loss will be to someone i know; i don't get back to my xbox til tom afternoon tho, but i'll be free pretty much the entire afternoon

Top Bottom