• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Official Madden '10 Xbox 360 Online Franchise: A World Without Favre

AstroLad

Hail to the KING baby
FrenchMovieTheme said:
my bad astro, i'll be around at 9-ish tomorrow morning if you want to play. i can play anytime before 11 am (got to leave to the bar to get good seats for the game of the day, sf vs. jax)

if not, then i'll be home around 6 pm pst!
cool, wanna go in 60? (10)

AstroLad

Hail to the KING baby
cool man. actually gonna need about another 30, so 10:30 if that works. i'll post as soon as i'm free though if it's earlier.

AstroLad said:
cool man. actually gonna need about another 30, so 10:30 if that works. i'll post as soon as i'm free though if it's earlier.

10:30 might not work, i have to go to costco and pickup some stuff and they open at 11, but i have to leave to the bar for the niners game by 12. if we start at 10:30 i wouldn't be able to get to costco until 11:30 and knowing costco its impossible to get out in 30 mins!

but we can play later tonight, no biggie (unless you're available before then)

Somnia

Hey Wellie just shoot me an AIM whenever you want to play today. I'll be home all day today (not feeling very good). I'll be in away mode but I'm there!

BigAT

For the new page.

Daw, we're matched up, I should be around the rest of the day to play. What's your availability like?

Fifty

I will not try to hit stick Chris Johnson

gg astro. beanie wells is fucking ridiculous :lol no matter what type of tackle you try, he escapes. he either jumps over hit sticks, bounces off hit sticks, or just plain breaks regular tackles.

oh and give me a break on that 2nd DRC interception. motherfucker is bumping crabby and i throw it during the bump and somehow he comes back to make the INT behind him!?

LukeSmith

Fifty said:

He's like Mr. Glass but with a high INJ rating

Birdman02

FrenchMovieTheme said:
well i dont see either of them on XBL so i dont even knkow if the game is happening tonight. astro? blue? any status?

p.s. birdman has madden arcade lolz

It was just the demo...i wouldn't waste points on the full game. It's so bad that I actually fell asleep in the middle of the game.

Matrix, I should be able to play sometime tonight. I've got family coming over, but I'm not sure how long they're staying.

Fifty

Well, Mr. Glass got the MVP of the game, got hurt, AND came back from the injury. Crazy-exciting game, Airbrian. You certainly didn't play like someone who's 0-8.

AirBrian

Damn, man, what a game. That was one of the funnest and most frustrating games I've played. Oh, Todd Heap outrunning Griffin almost made me launch the controller. :lol

And for two defensive teams, they played horrible. Haha.

Birdman02

I'm convinced AirBrian has been tanking the whole season, since he knew he was gonna miss about a month. He's trying to get the next stud QB to replace old man Collins.

AirBrian

Birdman02 said:
I'm convinced AirBrian has been tanking the whole season, since he knew he was gonna miss about a month. He's trying to get the next stud QB to replace old man Collins.
Pfft, I've got Vince Young! He just wins games!

(Except this year.)

wow i could be 5-5 after the next 2 weeks. wasted season!

p.s. smokey i have no idea if he has to play the CPU. did you guys have some type of deal? as long as you both know whats going on thats all that matters

CB3

intangibles, motherfucker
FrenchMovieTheme said:
wow i could be 5-5 after the next 2 weeks. wasted season!

p.s. smokey i have no idea if he has to play the CPU. did you guys have some type of deal? as long as you both know whats going on thats all that matters

their game was last week...

AstroLad

Hail to the KING baby
yeah gg fmt, i was pretty fortunate especially on that last beanie run where he broke like five tackles. nice to be able to keep it interesting at least for a few more weeks.

TheCrow

Rors, can you play today? I am not looking forward to playing you. I see myself getting destroyed yet again. Anyway, I had a pretty good run. :p

Matrix

LeBron loves his girlfriend. There is no other woman in the world he’d rather have. The problem is, Dwyane’s not a woman.
Birdman, I'll be free from 8 pm eastern on, just let me know what time in here or on aim- adoubledg

Guys should I use Moss or give him back to the Patriots? I don't feel 100% right using him since I didn't trade for him.

Obviously it's dumb not too and my team sucks, but I didn't want them back cause they had more weapons.

LiveWire

Mrbob said:
63 to 42? :lol

I thought my game with cb was an aberration!

After he lost Asante his pass D suffered a bit. I was getting jobbed all game by Madden's excellent player switching algorithm. Yes, give me the guy across the field from Westbrook, he can make the tackle, thanks EA.

I think the game had the most ridiculous scoring scenario I've ever seen in real life or Madden. Punt return fumble by Moss, TD. Kickoff return fumble by Hall, TD. 103-yd kickoff return TD by Hall. :lol

If not for those two BS fumbles the game would probably have stayed under 100 points.

Matrix

LeBron loves his girlfriend. There is no other woman in the world he’d rather have. The problem is, Dwyane’s not a woman.
Lonestar said:
Uhhh...ok? Give you back Walter and coles, but not bellows.

Again I would only do that if FMT allows it. I just don't feel right using some of these players after using the Chiefs. I don't want it to seem I was looking for an advantage.

Matrix

ph33nix said:
i could use randy moss

I'm on your list of 5 wins in a row.... hilarious for you to think I would even give him to you.

Anyway it would only be back to the Pats or I keep him.

Matrix said:
I'm on your list of 5 wins in a row.... hilarious for you to think I would even give him to you.

Anyway it would only be back to the Pats or I keep him.

Then I'm gonna get sean smith to injure him!

LukeSmith

Matrix said:
Birdman, I'll be free from 8 pm eastern on, just let me know what time in here or on aim- adoubledg

Guys should I use Moss or give him back to the Patriots? I don't feel 100% right using him since I didn't trade for him.

Obviously it's dumb not too and my team sucks, but I didn't want them back cause they had more weapons.

Nah, giving him back to Lonestar and Lonestar keeping Bellows is pretty much the biggest part of that trade. Use Moss, Matrix. The Texans are reborn in your care. If you want to move him in the offseason - you should do that. I'm sure someone will part with a 1st or a 2nd after the year for him.

Matrix

Guess I'll keep Moss.

Birdman I'm still free to play starting at 8 pm est, but I'll only be free till 11 pm est tonight.

Matrix said:
Guess I'll keep Moss.

Birdman I'm still free to play starting at 8 pm est, but I'll only be free till 11 pm est tonight.
Shouldn't moss go to kc as part of the agreement, or is that off cause thr guy quit?

Matrix

sableholic said:
Shouldn't moss go to kc as part of the agreement, or is that off cause thr guy quit?

I got him cause he quit.

Birdman02

Matrix said:
Guess I'll keep Moss.

Looks like we're gonna have to push it to tomorrow night. I probably won't be able to play until 12-1 est tonight, if at all. I can play anytime tomorrow night ater 9:30.

Matrix

Ok cool, lets just shoot for tomorrow night.

I'll be free starting at 10 pm est on tomorrow.

DCX

DCX
Ugh what a game. GG DM. I have no clue what kind of grudge EA had against me but man they paid me back. After a long kick off return for a TD to open the game on DMs next drive i had him third and long and he threw a deep pass that my fs made a play on, it tips up and around and his WR catches and scores :(

Before the half to tie the game i threw a perfect go route to Roddy White for a TD...ruled oob !??!?! WAT, i challenged it, and with 2 yards and one foot in white appears to step with his left, stutter in mid air and step with his left...the fucking animation didn't allow him to put his right foot down? He had all the room in the world. They dicked me on the challenge.

Fumble i forced with all my guys and his guys around it...guess what, no fumble mini game gives ball to him lol RBs all day shedding my tackles like it was a bee on a summer day. Just a game i didn't feel in control of at all. I went for some fourth downs which could have been fgs i guess..i was just pissed off at the BS.

DM played great D, contained White for the most part. LT had his usual vaginal game. Eh..dems the breaks i guess.

DCX

Matrix

FrenchMovieTheme said:
no. you keep moss

dwight_as_jim.gif

Top Bottom