• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Official Madden '10 Xbox 360 Online Franchise: A World Without Favre

AstroLad

Hail to the KING baby
BigAT said:
-Reduced the number of times the chain-gang measurement scene occurs
Yes! The chain-gang scene is so stupid. I love how you can tell right away from the camera angle whether you made it or not. That defeats the only possibly interesting thing about having the cutscene!

AstroLad said:
Yes! The chain-gang scene is so stupid. I love how you can tell right away from the camera angle whether you made it or not. That defeats the only possibly interesting thing about having the cutscene!

Same with the td scene.

DMczaf

BigAT said:
Some additional stuff that's getting added with the second patch:

-Tribute sticker for Steve McNair added to Titans helmets
-Tribute sticker for Defensive Coordinator Jim Johnson added to Eagles helmets
-Doubled the length of replays
-Increased frequency of auto-replays especially after touchdowns
-Reduced the number of times the chain-gang measurement scene occurs
-Extended time in post-play to allow those scenes to fully play out
-Stats tuned for franchise mode
-Decreased chances of injury for players with high injury ratings
-Included each player’s draft info to be viewable in franchise

http://www.pastapadre.com/2009/11/30/more-details-on-madden-10-patch-2

Madden 10 Patch #2 = GOTY

BigAT

I've been meaning to suggest this for a while, but maybe we should have a section in the OP containing everyone's AIM screen name to make it easier to contact each other quickly. Rors had the good idea to create a thread on the franchise website, but that has only about half the teams and this thread is infinitely more accessible than anything created by EA.

Matrix

LeBron loves his girlfriend. There is no other woman in the world he’d rather have. The problem is, Dwyane’s not a woman.
Birdman, I'll be free to lose at 10 pm est.

bluemax

Banned
daw840 said:
That would take forever, I think. Jesus.
Takes me about 45 minutes per team but I usually slip low rated rookies that I assume guys won't use.

It's annoying to think that NCAA has practice mode in online dynasty (albeit your offense vs your defense only) and Madden doesn't.

Live: Campbell is now 31/40 for 342 yards 2Tds and 1 int (my fault too).

LiveWire

bluemax said:
Live: Campbell is now 31/40 for 342 yards 2Tds and 1 int (my fault too).

There's no comparison man, call me next season when you retire Hasselbeck and start Campbell full time, then we'll compare #s.

Wellington

BAAAALLLINNN'
Giants/Cowboys done. GG Somnia.

The wind was at 18 MPH in the game. Our guys were kicking FGs with kickoffs. :lol

Run D continues to be terrible. I feel like I am playing with 9 guys out there.

Matrix

LeBron loves his girlfriend. There is no other woman in the world he’d rather have. The problem is, Dwyane’s not a woman.
Birdman02 said:
Sounds good. Feel free to keep Moss on the bench, so the roster will be a better reflection of the real-life Texans.

:lol

See ya in 10 mins. Fmt says I have to use him.

Matrix

Birdman, I'm in the lobby waiting to lose.

edit- ok

Wellington

BAAAALLLINNN'
Birdman02 said:
So did you actually do that on purpose, or was it the auto-animation? I can never get the right timing on the hurdle move. My guys almost always end up getting flipped when I try it.

Matrix, I'm signing in now.
On purpose my brother. :D I did it 3 or 4 times in the game.

Matrix

FUCK ME! So close for my first time using the Texans in months. I should have thrown all game, but I wanted to prove you can run with the Texans :lol

GG Birdman, man If I only had a friggin timeout or had remembered how to spike the ball to stop the clock on the play before the last throw I caught.

This game was typical Texans style. Cant hold onto a lead, Kris Brown boots easy fg and Slaton gives his 1 fumble up when I'm having a great drive.

At least I wasn't blown out :p It did hurt getting beat by a QB sneak td :(

CB3

intangibles, motherfucker
ok so 2 games played. Steelersw Patriots being played now. Whats the status on Rams/Panthers?

Birdman02

What a game man! I tried to give it away early with 2 first half turnovers, both of which led to TDs. I don't know how your d-line got through so fast on that Garrard fumble. He got hit hit before he finished the fake hand-off.

On that Slaton fumble, I almost knew the ball was gonna come out when I had Sean Jones lined up for the big hit. He's forced at least 2-3 fumbles this season on similar plays. But I still think you proved you can run with that team...Slaton got about 125 on the ground.

Looking at the replay (which I forgot to save), I'm not sure Garrard got into the end zone. I'm surprised there was no booth review.

Matrix said:
FUCK ME! So close for my first time using the Texans in months. I should have thrown all game, but I wanted to prove you can run with the Texans :lol

GG Birdman, man If I only had a friggin timeout or had remembered how to spike the ball to stop the clock on the play before the last throw I caught.

This game was typical Texans style. Cant hold onto a lead, Kris Brown boots easy fg and Slaton gives his 1 fumble up when I'm having a great drive.

At least I wasn't blown out :p It did hurt getting beat by a QB sneak td :(

I felt the same way on your FB dive TD. I have no idea why both of my DTs crashed to the outside...I could've sworn I audibled for them to crash the middle. I was looking for the FB dive after Slaton got stuffed on 1st and 2nd down.

EDIT: I think Garrard leads the league in total TDs. He's thrown for 14 and rushed for 5. He'll probably retire at the end of the season. :(

Wellington

BAAAALLLINNN'
Jags take control of the south and OMG @ Luke's upcoming schedule.

CB
Rors
Crow
Giants
Smokey

I do not envy you at all. :lol

I can't talk crap I have:

Dskillz
Bob
CB
Luke
Birdman
Big AT
DM.

Fuuuuu.

LukeSmith

Wellington said:
Jags take control of the south and OMG @ Luke's upcoming schedule.

LJ
CB
Rors
Crow
Giants
Smokey

I do not envy you at all. :lol

If it included DM, FMT and me playing myself, it'd be like playing the best players in the league consecutively. :lol

Lonestar

I joined for Erin Brockovich discussion
Could not get out of the way of myself on those int's.

Pretty damn pissed that a 96 speed Bellows can be run down, but Holmes can't :( So unfair to just have the 71 yarder at the end, nevermind the as usual AI Pass Interference that they never call (where the WR and CB get stuck together) on my 1st play afterwards (INT #5), as well as your roughing the passer after the pass :p Should have ran more, I guess. I tried to keep the FB from going into the endzone, and probably should have, to milk time...

On a side note, thanks for making me wait about 4 hours, Clark!

16230__lampoon_l.jpg

Lonestar

Mrbob said:
Damn Lonestar is the king of playing in close games.

I won't be blown out!!!! But I'll still lose, gotta get some CB Talent in the draft.

Just like last year, I'm apparently lousy as the home team. I think 2/3rd of my losses last season were as the home team, and I'm 1-2 already...

Mrbob

Wed would work best for me. I'm gonna get some sleep soon tonight, and tomorrow is another long day for me.

I'm home wed after 4:30 cst.

GCQuinton

bluemax said:
GCQuinton how does Wednesday night look for you?

Or now, I'm on live just drop me a message here in the next half hour.

Wednesday night works for me. I'm getting ready to head out for the night and don't know if I'll be around tomorrow night or not right now.

bluemax

Banned
GCQuinton said:
Wednesday night works for me. I'm getting ready to head out for the night and don't know if I'll be around tomorrow night or not right now.

Yeah Tuesday's don't work too well for me. Wednesday after about 7pm PST should be fine.

Matrix

"I tried to give it away early with 2 first half turnovers"

I also think Fred Bennett should have picked you off twice.... but god damn does he suck :(

Still awesome game though. Basically we both got screwed with the qb sneak and fb dive, our players got all stupid on us.

haha 0-8 texans vs 0-8 Titans.

Airbrian are you around to get this game in before you leave?

AstroLad

Hail to the KING baby
storybook77 said:
Nope, I've got to get in my NCAA online dynasty game tonight. It'll have to be tomorrow if it advances.
k it's probably gonna be late tomorrow tho b/c i have a big project to finish before heading out wed so i probably won't get home until after 10 or 11 est. :/

CB3

intangibles, motherfucker
kevin-garnett-screaming.jpg

God damn i overcame for this win. Westbrook was my FS for half the gamw after Dawk and Demps went down

Fifty

The AFC Wildcard race is looking to be pretty insane. I know we're only halfway through the season, but there are 5 elite 5-3 teams fighting for 2 spots right now. NE(or BUF), BAL(or Pit) Indy, and of course San Diego and Oakland.

LukeSmith

Fifty said:
The AFC Wildcard race is looking to be pretty insane. I know we're only halfway through the season, but there are 5 elite 5-3 teams fighting for 2 spots right now. NE(or BUF), BAL(or Pit) Indy, and of course San Diego and Oakland.

I'm 5-4 and out of the wild card race

Fifty

Right, because you're at worst two games out of the spot, with 7 remaining. It must have been humbling to have your backup RB get under 150 yards receiving :lol , but I have confidence that you're still a threat. If you disagree, you can add your self-pity below:

Lonestar

Sitting with 3 losses by a combined 9 points. Beat that :p

Wait, Luke might have. 4 losses by a combined 12 points! 7 losses between us 2, all lost by 3 points. SMH

LukeSmith

Lonestar said:
Sitting with 3 losses by a combined 9 points. Beat that :p

Wait, Luke might have. 4 losses by a combined 12 points! 7 losses between us 2, all lost by 3 points. SMH

Yeah, every game I've lost has been a 3 point heartbreaker. I'm due to get massively blown out, I'm sure one of my upcoming opponents will abide.

I just played an awesome game with Nightz. Shit...I have one complaint though.

He's a fucking cheeser for making Ted Ginn drop 3 motherfucking passes. 2 of which came on the potential tying drive, and 2 OF WHICH WERE IN THE ENDZONE

ginndrop.jpg

dolphins2.jpg

Nightz

GG pheenix. You made a huge comeback in the fourth. After that pick 6, I seriously thought you were gonna win it with all the momentum on your side. Donald Brown bailed me out though with his monster run.

Your last possession had me nervous the whole time. You did a great job of finding the right guys to throw to, but thankfully butterfingers Ginn really helped me out on that last play. :lol

Awesome game though, really fun. And I'm sorry but...

ph33nix said:
5 pictures. 5 is for the winning streak I'm about to go on bitches!
You should have only posted 1 picture. ;)

Edit:
ph33nix said:
He's a fucking cheeser for making Ted Ginn drop 3 motherfucking passes. 2 of which came on the potential tying drive, and 2 OF WHICH WERE IN THE ENDZONE
Sim league. :lol

Top Bottom