• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Official Madden '10 Xbox 360 Online Franchise: A World Without Favre

LukeSmith

Striker said:
Donald Brown looks like Emmitt Smith in his prime vs. me (and apparently Pheenix, too). :(

Why was he traded, anyways?

Because I had MJD - and wanted to move up to get Mack Jackson in the draft. Giovanni Girley is working out just fine in Dbro's absence.

Somnia

BigAT said:
What's your availability like for tomorrow Somnia? I should be around most of the day.
I probably won't have time tomorrow, but if I do it'll be late. I'm free all day Wednesday though.

Nightz

Striker said:
Donald Brown looks like Emmitt Smith in his prime vs. me (and apparently Pheenix, too). :(

Why was he traded, anyways?
Brown's been looking good the past few games. Two straight with 71 yard runs. He's a great receiver out of the backfield too. I just wish he had breakaway speed :(. He would've had two rushing TD's but he was caught from behind on his first long run of the game.

But yeah, like Luke said, the Colts had MJD so Brown was available. Cedric Benson in this league =/= the Benson in the current online rosters so I needed some help at the RB position.

Wellington

BAAAALLLINNN'
CB3 said:
kevin-garnett-screaming.jpg

God damn i overcame for this win. Westbrook was my FS for half the gamw after Dawk and Demps went down
Overcame what? Five forced turnovers and you only won by three. :lol

What is this KG shit wtf.

AstroLad said:
k it's probably gonna be late tomorrow tho b/c i have a big project to finish before heading out wed so i probably won't get home until after 10 or 11 est. :/

That's perfect for me so I don't have to shun the wife to play Madden. :lol

Birdman02

DenogginizerOS said:
Birdman,

I should be free Wednesday night around 9EST. Do you want to schedule our game for then or is Wednesday not good?

Wednesday's fine, but can we push it back to like 9:30-9:45?

Lonestar

I joined for Erin Brockovich discussion
daw840 said:
LOL. You mean increase my INT stat?

I get off work at 4:00pm CST, sometime shortly after that would work for me!

I'll probably be home from work by about 6 CST, so that good for you?

BigAT

I was playing a franchise game this morning and it seems that they turned the heat a little too high inside the Metrodome...

11wag05.jpg

daw840

Lonestar said:
I'll probably be home from work by about 6 CST, so that good for you?
Works for me. Just message me on live

BigAT said:
I was playing a franchise game this morning and it seems that they turned the heat a little too high inside the Metrodome...

11wag05.jpg

That happens for every one of my home games. LOL.

Lonestar

Just because I'm halfway through the regular season, I just glanced at differences between how I played in season 1 and season 2.

Season 1, I had a % of 63.7%/36.3% on Pass/Run, for an average of 242 passing yards and 58 running yards a game, about 300 yards of offense. Averaged about 45.8 plays on offense (6.55 yards per play)

Season 2, I'm now at 59.3%/40.7% on Pass/Run, a swing of about 4.5% towards Running, for an average of 234 yards passing and 91 yards running, about 325 yards of offense. Averaging about 44.8 plays on offense. (7.25 yards per play)

I pretty much blame my 3 losses on my pourous Secondary. But hey, it's realistic, according to the Saints/Patriots game last night :lol

Sadly, last season I was sacked 23 times on the year. So far in 8 games this year, I've been sacked 22 times....

CB3

intangibles, motherfucker
Wellington said:
Overcame what? Five forced turnovers and you only won by three. :lol

What is this KG shit wtf.

Your like the bitter old man that hates everyone that does anything.

AstroLad

Hail to the KING baby
storybook77 said:
That's perfect for me so I don't have to shun the wife to play Madden. :lol
Ditto that my brutha. It might actually be pretty late as I have a ton of shit to do (might not though). My schedule is just brutal this month. I'll be back Saturday if we can't play tonight, and I can play any time then (actually getting back on the redeye).

LiveWire

BigAT, I have a job interview at 4, should be back by 6 and free all night to play our game. Looking forward to playing
destroying
the defending NFC Champs. :D

BigAT

LiveWire said:
BigAT, I have a job interview at 4, should be back by 6 and free all night to play our game. Looking forward to playing
destroying
the defending NFC Champs. :D

Nope! You fell into the bye week trap. We play next week, so you get extra time to prepare for Ryan Grant's power
fully mediocre
running ability.

AirBrian

Matrix said:
haha 0-8 texans vs 0-8 Titans.

Airbrian are you around to get this game in before you leave?
Oh yeah! One of is getting a win! I'll be around most of the evening tonight and later in the evening tomorrow.

Thursday night is a bit uncertain because I'll be packing for an early flight on Friday.

TheCrow

AirBrian said:
Oh yeah! One of is getting a win! I'll be around most of the evening tonight and later in the evening tomorrow.

Thursday night is a bit uncertain because I'll be packing for an early flight on Friday.

Hope the game ends in a tie. :p

Fifty

Ramirez said:
Man, let's hope my game with Fifty goes better than last time...

I'm sure that if I win, it won't be because of any skill I have but because the game wanted me to win, thus robbing me of any satisfaction I might feel.

dskillzhtown

keep your strippers out of my American football
Wellington said:
Fixed. That would be epic (and similar to real life!)

Dskillz you should try this against me tonight. Would be epic. :lol

Lions are in full tank/see what players are worth keeping mode right now. So some 2nd/3rd string players are getting starts to see if they are decent.

Matrix

LeBron loves his girlfriend. There is no other woman in the world he’d rather have. The problem is, Dwyane’s not a woman.
AirBrian said:

I can play later tonight, anytime past 9:30 pm est. What times are good for you? I'll also be around tomorrow night anytime past 10 pm est. We will get this game done, you should be able to leave the league with a W!

AirBrian

Matrix said:
I can play later tonight, anytime past 9:30 pm est. What times are good for you? I'll also be around tomorrow night anytime past 10 pm est. We will get this game done, you should be able to leave the league with a W!
How about 10 PM CST (11 PM EST)?

Matrix

LeBron loves his girlfriend. There is no other woman in the world he’d rather have. The problem is, Dwyane’s not a woman.
Sounds good to me. See ya at 11 pm est.

I'd say good luck, but we are both 0-8, one of us is fucked no matter what.

Lonestar

Matrix said:
Sounds good to me. See ya at 11 pm est.

I'd say good luck, but we are both 0-8, one of us is fucked no matter what.

One of you 2 is getting Wes Welker and my 1st round pick at the end of the year :p

Fifty

GG Ramirez. You played really well, and I played like a total moron..throwing pick after pick. The game wanted me to win, as shown by your late KR fumble, but I didn't get the hint, and kept on throwing picks!

If you're going to play that good, you might as well win the league or something. No more beating me in the playoffs and then going out like a 2nd round bitch.

Ramirez

Hmm, was an ok game Fifty, the game tried to let you back in it, but then the game wouldn't let 10 of your dudes tackle my RBs, so it goes...

At least the division race is a race again. :p

Fifty

Yeah, I wondered if you were tapping some buttons that no one but you knew about..because whenever I'd make the initial contact with Mendenhall or Parker, I knew that you'd break free. I know the game has their new "fight for every yard" engine in this year, but that just took it too far. Your guy would have 6 of mine on him, and the rest of my secondary would go to the bench to get some gatorade, and then all of a sudden he'd break free! Crazy stuff. At least they didn't go for 300 yards or anything like that.

LiveWire

BigAT said:
Nope! You fell into the bye week trap. We play next week, so you get extra time to prepare for Ryan Grant's power
fully mediocre
running ability.

Ah shit that's right. :( Oh well. If anyone wants to scrimmage tonight lemme know.

Lonestar

Good god @ AD...

Though I protest the 71 yard run, as it was a pass. Guess daw threw it before the qb went far back enough to be behind Peterson.

Mrbob

I can't fall 3 games behind before our encounter. I lose to LJ season is over. Which probably means season is over because Luke keeps on telling me LJ is gonna crush me so I'm not looking forward to our matchup! Maybe I should just forfeit the game now. :lol

Oh and you did beat me once. Remember the year when you were 13 and 0?

You beat me 28 to 22 to keep your streak going. Although that game should have been a loss I drove down to the goal line at the end of the game and hit my WR wide open in the end zone and he dropped it. Luck was on your side! You are 7 and 2 and I'm just a mediocre .500 team at the moment so don't eeyore me! :D

Wellington

BAAAALLLINNN'
Mrbob said:
I can't fall 3 games behind before our encounter. I lose to LJ season is over. Which probably means season is over because Luke keeps on telling me LJ is gonna crush me so I'm not looking forward to our matchup! Maybe I should just forfeit the game now. :lol

Oh and you did beat me once. Remember the year when you were 13 and 0?

You beat me 28 to 22 to keep your streak going. Although that game should have been a loss I drove down to the goal line at the end of the game and hit my WR wide open in the end zone and he dropped it. Luck was on your side! You are 7 and 2 and I'm just a mediocre .500 team at the moment so don't eeyore me! :D
14-0. FMT and I were hyping up a match of the millenium to end the year but then I got taken out by Rors right before him. :(

The fact that you remember the details shows how rare it is for me to beat you!

Wellington said:
14-0. FMT and I were hyping up a match of the millenium to end the year but then I got taken out by Rors right before him. :(

The fact that you remember the details shows how rare it is for me to beat you!

i would have thrown the fucking kitchen sink at you if an undefeated season was on the line!

dskillzhtown

keep your strippers out of my American football
Mrbob said:
Dskillz what do I have to pay you to beat Wellie?

You should have paypalled me a new team. Lions are terrible. There is no way in hell I will be competitive for atleast 2 more seasons. Kind of sucks the fun right out of it.

CB3

intangibles, motherfucker
should have traded me a first round pick when i was dangling BW in the preseason. Instant offense! good thing i didnt trade him though. Huge year so far

Top Bottom