• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Official Madden '10 Xbox 360 Online Franchise: A World Without Favre

Matrix

LeBron loves his girlfriend. There is no other woman in the world he’d rather have. The problem is, Dwyane’s not a woman.
Ok thanks, im going online.

Matrix

LeBron loves his girlfriend. There is no other woman in the world he’d rather have. The problem is, Dwyane’s not a woman.
No problem. Invite sent.

TheCrow

AstroLad said:
hey crow froze up and now my wife's on the phone w/ some stuff. sorry bout that i can play in 10 if you still can

Ok. I was off to a good start but it probably wouldn't have mattered.

LJ11

Lone, any chance you can play tonight before 10pm eastern? If we can't get in tonight I probably won't have time until Wednesday.

Birdman02

Wellington said:
53 tackles for your D holy crap. :lol

Where are you Birdman (PRRRRRRRRRR)??! Answer me about tomorrow.... ANSWER ME!!!

Did you just prrr at me?!?!? WTF is that? I'd like to get our game done before the games tomorrow because we're gonna be at my inlaws most of the day. Is noon est good for you?

Smokey

LukeSmith said:
Smokey, when do you want to play? Can you go tonight?

today is my 23rd birthday, so i'm gonna be wasted beyond belief and tiger woods is my inspiration for tonight so there's close to zero chance of being on later:lol

Should be able to go tomorrow depending on how I feel though!

Lonestar

I joined for Erin Brockovich discussion
LJ11 said:
Lone, any chance you can play tonight before 10pm eastern? If we can't get in tonight I probably won't have time until Wednesday.
Heisman is about to come on in a bit. If there is time afterwards sure.

Matrix

Ughhh GG Rors, that was brutal to play through.

Also knocking out CJ for a quarter and Collins for the whole game was interesting. Wonder how long Collins is out for?

Rorschach

Matrix said:
Ughhh GG Rors, that was brutal to play through.

Also knocking out CJ for a quarter and Collins for the whole game was interesting. Wonder how long Collins is out for?
Just that game. My tackle swung him around. :(

[edit] Chris Johnson by committee is still #2 in the league under rushing. :lol

AstroLad

Hail to the KING baby
sup crow? said you quit but i assume it was lag related or something since that intermittent lag was FUCKED UP. led directly to two turnovers on my end and i'm sure you were feelin it too

Matrix

The league version of Vince Young is awful, worse than Collins :( I was shocked I completed the first pass I threw with him for 15 yards.

Rors- Also it's impossible to catch up to you when you pick someone off, you must lead the league in pick 6's.

Nightz, what times are good for you to play?

AstroLad

Hail to the KING baby
yeah if we can't do it i'd definitely rather play a sub. altho i know that's annoying with depth charts and stuff. whatever you dudes decide i'm down. not playing rors tho no sir (sorry rors)

TheCrow

AstroLad said:
yeah if we can't do it i'd definitely rather play a sub

I'll leave the league now. GGs Astro. Nice big run you broke early in the game. However, after I got a lead I was happy to let you run and kill some clock.

Whoever subs don't forget to fix the depth chart.

What's the best way to get ahold of ramirez? I can't remember if he keeps up with the thread or not. If you do, when do you want to get our game in? Free at all tommorow?

Rorschach

Matrix said:
The league version of Vince Young is awful, worse than Collins :( I was shocked I completed the first pass I threw with him for 15 yards.

Rors- Also it's impossible to catch up to you when you pick someone off, you must lead the league in pick 6's.
Well, he caught it right in the flats and your HB had fallen down. The only ones left were your OL and Collins. No chance. :p

Suction block I was talking about:
http://i45.tinypic.com/195760.gif

Smokey said:
today is my 23rd birthday, so i'm gonna be wasted beyond belief and tiger woods is my inspiration for tonight so there's close to zero chance of being on later:lol

Should be able to go tomorrow depending on how I feel though!

happy birthday broham!

AstroLad

Hail to the KING baby
gg man. once i threw that pick 6 at the end of the half to tie the game it's like i went on tilt...ah well that's madden!

big winner here is crow. gets the win and moreno isn't out for the season or whatever he woulda been after getting carted off. bastard!

LukeSmith

AstroLad said:
gg man. once i threw that pick 6 at the end of the half to tie the game it's like i went on tilt...ah well that's madden!

big winner here is crow. gets the win and moreno isn't out for the season or whatever he woulda been after getting carted off. bastard!

gg. I tried to play crow's style of game, minus his D-playbook.

Matrix

Nightz, I'll be free to play anytime tomorrow after the Texans game is over with.

Yes I'm still going to watch that piece of crap team :(

bluemax

Banned
Why the hell does House always fumble against FMT?

Sigh GG FMT, couldn't overcome those two turnovers, damn I wish I had that pick back. My offense was a juggernaut aside from those two plays. Defense shut down your run game but I got victimized on third down and long like always. At least it was VD and Crabby not some no name slot guy.

I fucking knew as soon as the ball was snapped that you were going to Crabby, I swear you beat me on that same play in our last game too. I'm going to start playing FS on those from now on.

Also Livewire, J Campbell 16/20 265 yards 3 TDs 1 INT. Of course most of those yards came on my RBs blowing past FMTs secondary but whatever!

4 straight losses on the final possesion of the game. 8 of my 13 games have been 1 score decisions.

gg bluemax, thought you had me there on 4th and 10. the legend of english grows.... another 4th quarter game winning drive to crabcakes <33333

i swear the game seemed like it was trying to make me lose in the 2nd half. i couldn't tackle leron james, lofa tapoopoo made a ridiculous pick (not the pick itself, but his logic on covering the route), and my guys kept dropping shit in the 4th. but through it all english perservered. thank you jack.

and the big winner is me astro! now we're tied again!

p.s. bluemax i'll give you a hint on those plays. you don't need to play safety, but you played zone basically 90% of the game. on that particular play, he motions and goes to the other side of the field. well, if the pocket holds up, he's going to break the zone. picking man OR zone is a gamble though, you just have to guess right with what your opponent is going to pick.

also, leron james is fast :(

Matrix

"i swear the game seemed like it was trying to make me lose in the 2nd half"

That's when you plugged it in...admit it!

250px-N64-gameshark1.jpg

Matrix said:
"i swear the game seemed like it was trying to make me lose in the 2nd half"

That's when you plugged it in...admit it!

250px-N64-gameshark1.jpg

dat_ass_yo.jpg

the game was costly. gore out 4 weeks. now before the mob jumps on the injury conspiracy, he was injured and then i opted to put him back in the game, and he got injured again. my own stupidity!

time to wake up and smell the coffee boys!

San+Francisco+49ers+Training+Camp+eOJXaJLTDVgl.jpg

Matrix

Nightz said:
I can play tonight if you're available. I just got home and I'm gonna eat some dinner. Anytime after that is fine.

I can play at like 11:30 est time. If that's too late, I'm free tomorrow after football.

Matrix

haha ok I'll see you then.

bluemax

Banned
FrenchMovieTheme said:
gg bluemax, thought you had me there on 4th and 10. the legend of english grows.... another 4th quarter game winning drive to crabcakes <33333

i swear the game seemed like it was trying to make me lose in the 2nd half. i couldn't tackle leron james, lofa tapoopoo made a ridiculous pick (not the pick itself, but his logic on covering the route), and my guys kept dropping shit in the 4th. but through it all english perservered. thank you jack.

and the big winner is me astro! now we're tied again!

p.s. bluemax i'll give you a hint on those plays. you don't need to play safety, but you played zone basically 90% of the game. on that particular play, he motions and goes to the other side of the field. well, if the pocket holds up, he's going to break the zone. picking man OR zone is a gamble though, you just have to guess right with what your opponent is going to pick.

also, leron james is fast :(

I played Man almost the entire game. I was playing man on that play.

bluemax said:
I played Man almost the entire game. I was playing man on that play.

did you blitz the CB? no one was near crabtree. no one followed him at all (i'll post the clip later). that is why i assumed you played zone most of the game, i was consistently seeing this.

if you spotlighted someone but crabtree it might have pulled the CB off him, or if you set man lock on, but honestly once crabtree cleared the LB (who was absolutely in zone), it was an easy throw and catch

i looked at the play again (uploaded it but for some reason it doesn't show on my page) and it appears that your CB moved up to bump me and missed the bump completely (like he just hit air) and then he ended up near gore, then he started running after crabtree. so you were correct! it appears that it was a man-zone combo. there was no motion so i dont know how he missed the bump :lol

Top Bottom