• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Official Madden '10 Xbox 360 Online Franchise: A World Without Favre

AstroLad

Hail to the KING baby
FrenchMovieTheme said:
:lol

i talked to thecrow, they are playing a couple hours.

i may or may not be around at that time. which of the commishes will be around today and tonight?
oh perfect. crow i can play after your game. i'm leaving for a couple hours but will be back at around 6 est

wow how did i blow this season so badly. i was up by like 3 games now im down 1. lost 5 out of 6, most of them not really close. i thought i had regained my madden smile, but it was taken away again :(

Matrix

LeBron loves his girlfriend. There is no other woman in the world he’d rather have. The problem is, Dwyane’s not a woman.
:lol @ thinking I'm still the Chiefs

I make a whole thread and stink about getting the Texans back. Talk about short term memory loss at an early age.

DMczaf

ht_pageant_080121_ms.0.0.0x0.413x310.jpeg

FrenchMovieTheme said:
wow how did i blow this season so badly. i was up by like 3 games now im down 1. lost 5 out of 6, most of them not really close. i thought i had regained my madden smile, but it was taken away again :(
Pretty sure at one point I was 6 and 1 and in command of the first wildcard spot. Now I'm 7 and 5 and currently out of the playoffs. Believe me I feel your pain

Matrix

LeBron loves his girlfriend. There is no other woman in the world he’d rather have. The problem is, Dwyane’s not a woman.
Pffttt I'm pretty sure I'd be 12-0 if I had started with the Texans.

Wellington

BAAAALLLINNN'
Astro/Sable - Did either of you save the 80 yard run replays?

Birdman, when are you available tomorrow? Giants play in the Sunday nighter so I can play all day.

Somnia

Live I'm free tonight after the advance just look for me on AIM. Also free tomorrow after 8pm. Just let me know. Just make sure you bring extra carts and ambulances with ya just incase!

Fifty

That Wells run was ridiculous. Then again, the Saints players had ways of not making tackles against me too. I guess the trick to running on them is to run...into them. Run into a crowd of tacklers, gain 80 yards! :lol

AstroLad

Hail to the KING baby
Fifty said:
That Wells run was ridiculous. Then again, the Saints players had ways of not making tackles against me too. I guess the trick to running on them is to run...into them. Run into a crowd of tacklers, gain 80 yards! :lol
chris-beanie-wells-232.jpg

THECROW whenever you're ready man; i guess after we advance

whoo just noticed you're playing right now

Matrix

Even the games you eventually complete against Crow are lag fests. Have fun Astro!

Striker

Matrix said:
I would have broken my controller DM style if that had happened to me.
Same type of stuff happened in a game between DM and I. Only it was 87 yards, I believe. Crow also broke a decent length run because of it. -_-

Gang-tackling? smh.

LiveWire

Somnia said:
Live I'm free tonight after the advance just look for me on AIM. Also free tomorrow after 8pm. Just let me know. Just make sure you bring extra carts and ambulances with ya just incase!

I'll be out watching the UFC fight tonight, but will be home all day tomorrow.

At least there's one good thing about this season, I'm gonna beat the Cowboys twice. :D

Fifty said:
:( and matrix yeah I was pretty close to doing that

Fifty

I think they tried and it didn't work....or something. They were playing, and now they're not. Crow is playing some other game now. I wish he'd say what happened and post here that it's OK to sim the game. Peterboy is probably eating stucco from his walls, so I don't expect him to fill us in.

TheCrow

Astro, I'll play you once and if it doesn't work out I'll just leave the league, at least for now.

Edit: wow at my simed game :lol

Matrix

Rors, I'm around if you want to play.

I always forget the pass to sign in as another team.

Wellington

BAAAALLLINNN'
TheCrow said:
Astro, I'll play you once and if it doesn't work out I'll just leave the league, at least for now.

Edit: wow at my simed game :lol
53 tackles for your D holy crap. :lol

Where are you Birdman (PRRRRRRRRRR)??! Answer me about tomorrow.... ANSWER ME!!!

Top Bottom