• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Official Madden '10 Xbox 360 Online Franchise: A World Without Favre

Smokey

gg Luke.

Overall terrible game by me. Good gameplan on your part. Defense gave up way to many 3rd downs conversions no matter what scheme I put them in. Would've had a chance had they made a stop on that last drive of yours on 3rd down, but I shouldn't of been expecting too much considering what was happening the rest of the game.

8-5. Pretty sure my playoff hopes are slim after that loss. Just going to focus on winning out these last 3 games and see what happens.

Or I could enter tank mode pheeniks style.

Hm.

Smokey said:

Hm.

34nh7jc.jpg

LukeSmith

Smokey said:
gg Luke.

Overall terrible game by me. Good gameplan on your part. Defense gave up way to many 3rd downs conversions no matter what scheme I put them in. Would've had a chance had they made a stop on that last drive of yours on 3rd down, but I shouldn't of been expecting too much considering what was happening the rest of the game.

8-5. Pretty sure my playoff hopes are slim after that loss. Just going to focus on winning out these last 3 games and see what happens.

Hm.

gg Smokey. Mack Jackson injuring Turner and Sproles on the first series probably played a pretty big psychological role in the game's outcome.

Smokey

LukeSmith said:
gg Smokey. Mack Jackson injuring Turner and Sproles on the first series probably played a pretty big psychological role in the game's outcome.

Yeah it did a bit :/

Once they both got hurt that first series I kind of shelled up and got way conservative. A couple of my receivers got hurt too. Everybody came back but still..mentally..changed how I approached things.

BigAT

Striker said:
Scan the league's injuries and you see Lions are the only team really hit by them. I don't think it's that bad. Unless every other team loses multiple WR, defenders, OL, HBs, or whatever, then something needs to be discussed.

DCX and I got through our entire game yesterday without a single injury as best as I can remember. There was definitely none that lasted past the game, and I can't even recall a minor one for either team. I think people are just associating the patch landing and a couple of isolated cases of high injury games with causation. (as I attempt to do the same in the opposite way)

DenogginizerOS

BenjaminBirdie's Thomas Jefferson
ph33nix said:
GG denog. it was a slugfest and i honestly felt bad on that fumble TD return :lol

you are one of the very few to stop the force that is kelly james.
You and I have had some awesome games. That fumble about gave me a heart attack. Let me know if you guys are playing hockey tonight.

AstroLad

Hail to the KING baby
FrenchMovieTheme said:
:lol

yeah that was a gg. much like in real life, i fucking hate darnell dockett. i also wish i had the 95 rated vernon davis on my franchise team. next year!
it's really weird playing w/o our franchise teams. i get used to using franchise beanie and powering through tackles but that just doesn't work nearly as well there. also no suggs. :/

AstroLad said:
it's really weird playing w/o our franchise teams. i get used to using franchise beanie and powering through tackles but that just doesn't work nearly as well there. also no suggs. :/

i'm much happier playing beanie and suggs then fucking boldin. motherfucker doesn't go down EVER on the first hit. and usually he doesn't go down period

Mrbob

Ramirez, I need to to pull out your game this week big guy!

PS - Yes I know about my avatar

PPS - Yes fuck the packers

PPPS - Yes I know the Bears suck

PPPPS- I have to keep this until the Bears win again. With Baltimore and Minnesota the next two weeks I'm in trouble. Thankfully the Lions hit the last week of the season.

Mrbob said:

PPPPS- I have to keep this until the Bears win again

damn, so you have that avatar until sometime next season? that is tough

Mrbob

I just worked out a deal with eznark where he will let me get out of it by seasons end if the bears don't win another game.

Which is good because I don't know if they can win any of their final 3!

DMczaf

So with every Bears loss, Bob has to keep a shitty avatar and the Bucs's 2nd round pick continues to get better.

:D

Hey, how is Gaines working out btw?

Rorschach

Mrbob said:

PPPPS- I have to keep this until the Bears win again. With Baltimore and Minnesota the next two weeks I'm in trouble. Thankfully the Lions hit the last week of the season.
Since you didn't mention it: LOL JPOUT

bluemax

Banned
LiveWire said:
I keep tellin' you man, it's no comparison. Start Campbell for 10 games or more and then let me know what kinda stats you get. :p

He's started two straight! He's the starter for the rest of the season!

AstroLad

Hail to the KING baby
whoo 6 games to go and then my long awaited showdown with peterboy. the shit-talking stops now peterboy; it's time to put up or shut up!

DMczaf

Don't be mad that I play football the way it was meant to be played. None of that silly forward pass crap you hippies use. Get a haircut!

Rorschach

DMczaf said:
Don't be mad that I play football the way it was meant to be played. None of that silly forward pass crap you hippies use. Get a haircut!
You're just scared of Freeman. You're the Ryan to his Cunningham. We'll never know how good he could have been. :(

Rorschach

I've also been anticipating the next week and I have a counter to Crow's 28.8k modem:

z8ivp.jpg

Bam! You didn't think I'd go all acoustic on your ass, did you? That's 300 baud power, baby!

TheCrow

Rorschach said:
I've also been anticipating the next week and I have a counter to Crow's 28.8k modem:

z8ivp.jpg

Bam! You didn't think I'd go all acoustic on your ass, did you? That's 300 baud power, baby!

Whoa now. I'm not exactly a high roller here.

Wellington

BAAAALLLINNN'
Let's get these five remaining games done! I am excited about the rest of my schedule. Next game against the 11-2 Packers and then the currently 11-2 Bucs. Should be a good measuring stick heading into the playoffs.

daw840

Sorry CB. Yes, my brand new fucking VAIO is busted. I have no internet access at home and my phone is a POS. Would you be able to play tonight?

Top Bottom