• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Official Madden '10 Xbox 360 Online Franchise: A World Without Favre

Mrbob

Next week, me and somnia locked up in the biggest game that ultimately may not matter.

Winner still has a small shot at a playoff birth, loser goes home crying with the season over like FMT.

Mrbob said:
Next week, me and somnia locked up in the biggest game that ultimately may not matter.

Winner still has a small shot at a playoff birth, loser goes home crying like FMT.

lol dont you and i have the same record? you don't have any chance at all. in my case there is a small chance that i win out and astro loses out, or that we finish with the same record and EA does me a favor by using whatever ridiculous tie breaker they have getting me in!

you? you have absolutely no shot to get in. you would have to have a million things go your way. thats if you can even win your final two which i guarantee you will not!

AstroLad

Hail to the KING baby
soooo

rors v crow: tomorrow (?) unless crow just needs a quick 45m break tonight (everyone needs a break) and rors can play!

storybook v smokey: just need to hear back from story i guess, maybe tonight?

lj v denog: not sure about this one but i've deffo seen lj around

striker v lonestar: tonight i think?

"so you're saying there's a chance!"

DMczaf

When are we finishing ODST Coop, MrBob!

You got me to buy this game, lets finish the fight!....get it, finish the fight....hahahah

dskillzhtown

keep your strippers out of my American football
FrenchMovieTheme said:
im down for some lfd2 but i need to eat first and my food is cooking so i dont want to have to stop in the middle :(

I probably should get some food myself. I'll be back on later.

dskillzhtown

keep your strippers out of my American football
storybook77 said:
I was out with the wife buying her a new vehicle. Let's shoot for 11 est if you can.

LEXUS-LS-460bow.jpg

Smokey

storybook77 said:
Watching survivor with her now, as soon as we're done.

We got her a '10 Toyota Highlander

is that 930 cst or 10 cst?

just askin because i have the 360, but we're tryin to go out so the sooner the better.

bought. i swear im going to be pissed if they give us a shitty online experience (i.e. lag and no online leagues). i dont care if the game is $40 or $60, its worthless without online leagues

Rorschach

FrenchMovieTheme said:
bought. i swear im going to be pissed if they give us a shitty online experience (i.e. lag and no online leagues). i dont care if the game is $40 or $60, its worthless without online leagues
Lies. It's worth 40 bucks.

Mrbob said:
To all my madden friends who might get MLB the show, amazon currently has the ps3 version priced at $39.99:

http://www.amazon.com/dp/B003171CEW/?tag=neogaf0e-20

Get it before the price goes up! Amazon honors preorders once they are purchased, and your card doesn't get charged till it ships!
I'll wait for the 360 version. Thanks for the heads up, though.

Rorschach

FrenchMovieTheme said:
i would give you that, but isn't there technically a psp and ps2 version? half credit
Those don't really exist! Those are just recycled ps2 versions from years past!

:(

[edit] If Smokey loses, I can rest my starters at the end and not risk injuries!

DCX said:
WTF just happened? 21-20 Story losing, it was just 21-7 !!

Holy shit!! 28-20 now!!

DCX

my guess? TD + kickoff fumble, returned for a TD.

sometimes i call for a fair catch when i have a lead because i'm scared of that happening :(

Fucking Madden wanted me to lose apparently. I get the ball back with 2:30ish to go. Stephen Jackson fumbles on the first fucking play while I'm holding the protect the ball button, that goes for a td. Now I'm down 21-20, so on the ensuing kickoff, my fucking kick returner fumbles, another td.

I'm driving down the field, into his territory, receiver makes a catch gets tackled, no hit stick, fumbles....fuck, fuck, fuck, FUCK!

BigAT

(SD) J.Hester 13 Yd pass from P.Rivers(N.Kaeding kick), 2:34
(SD) B.Hughes, returned fumble 27 Yds(N.Kaeding kick), 2:22
(SD) E.Barton, returned fumble 25 Yds(N.Kaeding kick), 2:11

WOW.

21 points in 23 seconds.

Top Bottom