• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Official Madden '10 Xbox 360 Online Franchise: A World Without Favre

TheCrow

bluemax said:
I only played two of my defensive line starters this game too! Although a couple of times the regulars got in when the others were winded.

There's no way this is just because of your backup safety:

http://www.easports.com/media/play/video/14555115

Also lulz at your whole o line blocking one man while two guys stand around doing nothing, and then one finally wakes up and gets the sack!
http://www.easports.com/media/play/video/14554989

In the first video that was my starter and I pressed Y to get a pick but instead he turned around for some reason.

:lol at the second vid. I wasn't going to throw the ball so I was trying find a lane to run with the qb but I guess I got the attention of DE in the process.

Now it is my turn to show a few videos, this pick by champ gave my team some life. And then I followed it up by two of my own picks, one by DJ and the other by McBath. I think McBath had only 2 ints all of last year and he already has 8 this year. :D

And now for a couple videos from my earlier win against Rors. This pick by McBath led to me tying the game. Here is the game winning touch down that came on 4th and 1.

Nightz

Lonestar said:
Nightz, any chance to play tomorrow, about to fall asleep
No problemo. I'm not sure what I'm doing tomorrow yet, but for sure I'll be out during the day. I might have some time to play at night. I'll let you know.

Matrix

LeBron loves his girlfriend. There is no other woman in the world he’d rather have. The problem is, Dwyane’s not a woman.
CB3 said:
JFMT.jpg

Miguel and FMT best of friends.

edit- wait that ain't Mig

Rorschach

Matrix said:
Miguel and FMT best of friends.

edit- wait that ain't Mig
I was gonna say in the football thread. Looks a lot like a taller version of mig. Giganto Mig!

Then again, all messicans look alike! True story!

Somnia

Mrbob said:
Somniaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa.

Hey I wont be free at all on Saturday (working 12pm-1230am). I am free Sunday anytime after 630pm cst....honestly that might be the only day that works out unless we play late. Right now Monday I'll be free after 11pm cst and Tuesday will be after midnight CST. Sorry man, but the last few days leading up to Christmas are insane for me at work =( Just let me know.

AstroLad

Hail to the KING baby
Smokey said:
tomorrow 11 or 1130 am central is good for me. I'm about to go out so hopefully I wake up by then:lol

crow beat rors. omg somebody is gonna get screwed in the afc!

now this game between astro and i has huge, major implications. HUGE.
smokes let me know when you are up and let's get out MEGA GAME on!

Mrbob

Another playoff implicating matchup starting soon.

We'll see if Smokeys luck continues and is gifted another game down the stretch!

AstroLad

Hail to the KING baby
gg smokes was pretty nice i was able to almost pull it out there at the end (though you wouldn't know from the final score :lol)

on what would have been the tying drive with 1:50 left or whatever that was fucked. threw it to fitz and it looked like he dropped it deep. then they played the "he caught it inbounds animation" so i was like w/e great and i was going to call some runs out of my run formation (i had no timeouts but the ball woulda been at like smokes's 30) then all of the sudden it's 2nd and 10 back at my 30, didn't even realize it until there was like 5 seconds left on the play clock, audibled to a pass and threw the game-clinching int immediately. was the right call for sure but it really fucked me up that they made me think fitz had made that catch

was a fun game though so can't ask for much more than that

Smokey

AstroLad said:
gg smokes was pretty nice i was able to almost pull it out there at the end (though you wouldn't know from the final score :lol)

on what would have been the tying drive with 1:50 left or whatever that was fucked. threw it to fitz and it looked like he dropped it deep. then they played the "he caught it inbounds animation" so i was like w/e great and i was going to call some runs out of my run formation (i had no timeouts but the ball woulda been at like smokes's 30) then all of the sudden it's 2nd and 10 back at my 30, didn't even realize it until there was like 5 seconds left on the clock, audibled to a pass and threw the game-clinching int immediately. was the right call for sure but it really fucked me up that they made me think fitz had made that catch

Good game.

I immediately jumped out my seat when they played that animation. That's why I pressed start so fast I was going to challenge the shit out of that play. That 3rd quarter you had was crazy man. Right away I started thinking it was payback for my game against storybrook:lol

But my D stepped up int he 4th quarter and came up with some key picks. You kept burning me on certain passes and I finally figured out I was picking the right play, but it was in the wrong formation. Once I made that adjustment my guys were in much better position to make those INTs and cover certain areas of the field in the 4th.

Rivers also had 3 fuckin INTS, although really 1 was my fault. The other 2 was that BS when you get hit and the lineman just *happens* to be right there to pick the ball off.

But I'm now 10-5!

I've taken care of my own business so far. Got one more game to go, but now I need help from some of you other wonderful people.

Rorschach

Luke and I got a glitch where my guy caught it and all of a sudden it was 2nd and 10 and the announcer said he "barely made it back to the line" when it was a 20 yard completion...

Mrbob

NFC West going down to the last week again.

Maybe it will be a repeat of last year, with both teams at 9-7 and the niners missing the playoffs!

Mrbob said:
NFC West going down to the last week again.

Maybe it will be a repeat of last year, with both teams at 9-7 and the niners missing the playoffs!

well THIS year i would be required to lose it. split head to head, same division record, he has better conf record (if he beats seahawks).

so maybe EA's tie breaker system will screw him like it screwed me last year ;)

Smokey said:
I think somebody should lay out the scenarios for the AFC playoff picture. My head hurts trying to think about it :/

i would do it if i knew that EA was using NFL tie breakers. unfortunately we don't know wtf they use so it's pointless to think about

Smokey

FrenchMovieTheme said:
i would do it if i knew that EA was using NFL tie breakers. unfortunately we don't know wtf they use so it's pointless to think about

If they go by alphabetical by team name I'm in good shape:D :lol

LukeSmith

rors and I just got an awesome new glitch: Addai not tackled in the middle of the field, called down near the marker so they could "measure" but he's still up and running

Rorschach

LukeSmith said:
rors and I just got an awesome new glitch: Addai not tackled in the middle of the field, called down near the marker so they could "measure" but he's still up and running
I think they went into the out of bounds animation in midfield. :lol

[edit] Looking at the replay, they treated it like goal line. It looked like he wasn't down, but he was. It's just that he got back up without an animation so he was instantly up already doing that tackle break animation...

AstroLad

Hail to the KING baby
FrenchMovieTheme said:
well THIS year i would be required to lose it. split head to head, same division record, he has better conf record (if he beats seahawks).

so maybe EA's tie breaker system will screw him like it screwed me last year ;)
:lol that's ok with me. i leave my fate in the hands of EA, a fickle but just god

Top Bottom