• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Official Madden '10 Xbox 360 Online Franchise: A World Without Favre

DCX

DCX
Wellington said:
I'm about to run out to get a pizza (no one delivers in the south Bronx, something about delivery boys getting mugged...) I will be back in an hour if you are still game.
South Bronx? I thought you lived in Manhattan? Where abouts? PM if it's safer :)

DCX

AstroLad

Hail to the KING baby
Smokey said:
we might have to play tomorrow when can you play.
ok if you are around tonight i'm stuck holding down the fort here so i can play. if not then tomorrow morningish around 10:00-11:30 eastern is good

Smokey

AstroLad said:
ok if you are around tonight i'm stuck holding down the fort here so i can play. if not then tomorrow morningish around 10:00-11:30 eastern is good

Is this at night or early afternoon?

Matrix

LeBron loves his girlfriend. There is no other woman in the world he’d rather have. The problem is, Dwyane’s not a woman.
So much for that sim :lol

Fmt having conversations with himself again.

Lonestar

I joined for Erin Brockovich discussion
There goes my chance to have AI Denogg beat AI LJ. FOILED AGAIN!

Let me know if anyone wants to play some L4D2

TheCrow

Rorschach said:
I'll get some WRs next year even if I have to trade Nnamdi for a third rate guy.

Great game. You played great D for the most part and shut down Moreno. That pick you threw from your own endzone changed the game and gave me a chance to tie. The 4th and inches TD pass to Royal was something I wasn't looking for. I was going to run the ball but your defense made me audible to 2 or 3 different plays.

So, that is how it feels to play a complete game on your first try. :D Now lets get through the playoffs while I am on winter break.

Matrix

LeBron loves his girlfriend. There is no other woman in the world he’d rather have. The problem is, Dwyane’s not a woman.
Rorschach said:
I'll get some WRs next year even if I have to trade Nnamdi for a third rate guy.

You know you want Moss.

AstroLad

Hail to the KING baby
if you guys just play right now next game wouldn't be due until next wed afaik so maybe that works for you blu

SMOKEY if you can't play tonight let me know when is good for you tomorrow morn b/c i will get up for it that's what she said no wait

Lonestar

I see that me and Ror are both 10-4 with 2 games left, one against each other

I see Ram is 10-4 and Fifty is 9-5 (AFC North goes to one of them)

Smokey is also 9-5

Not sure the situation in the AFC South. I think Bird's got the lead over Luke, but I believe only the division winner will end up with a playoff spot.

LJ and Crow are divisional champs, and it's between them and the last 2 games who gets the home field. I figure both'll get the bye weeks.

I figure the most important games next week is Smokey versus Astro and Ram versus DCX, and then the following week myself and Rorschach.

Any clue on how this thing might fall into place???

Someone advanced the league, looks like Bills/Jets is done

AstroLad

Hail to the KING baby
Lonestar said:
I figure the most important games next week is Smokey versus Astro and Ram versus DCX, and then the following week myself and Rorschach.
Yeah funny thing is both those games have huge playoff impllications for both conferences.

ps goooooooo bigat don't let fmt CHEESE you

Smokey

AstroLad said:
Yeah funny thing is both those games have huge playoff impllications for both conferences.

ps goooooooo bigat don't let fmt CHEESE you

tomorrow 11 or 1130 am central is good for me. I'm about to go out so hopefully I wake up by then:lol

crow beat rors. omg somebody is gonna get screwed in the afc!

now this game between astro and i has huge, major implications. HUGE.

AstroLad

Hail to the KING baby
Smokey said:
tomorrow 11 or 1130 am central is good for me. I'm about to go out so hopefully I wake up by then:lol

crow beat rors. omg somebody is gonna get screwed in the afc!

now this game between astro and i has huge, major implications. HUGE.
go out after we play and then sleep in tomorrow! ;P

Lonestar

Yeah, half the NFC is within 1 game of each other, at 7-7 or 8-6, and for only 1 spot, except you and FMT for the division as well.

Sable, you, and DCX at 8-6. FMT, Bob, and Somnia at 7-7

Somnia and Bob play each other this week, that'll probably knock one of them out. FMT has to beat AT's packers to stay alive, and Sable needs to beat CB. Both are very tough games, when you factor in blisterly Gameshark conditions.

So, I'm fairly calm in saying that the last wildcard spot in the NFC is found out this week. Not so sure on AFC, because the fight is for both spots.

Willing to tank last 2 games for draft picks, Fifty/Smokey!

FMT with the early 10-3 lead in the 2nd

AstroLad

Hail to the KING baby
at losing 10-3 right now. is he starting majkowski or something?

display_image.jpg

go at go

Matrix

DJ Demon, let me know what times are good for you. I should be free anytime past 4 pm east tomorrow since I'll most likely be snowed in.

Rorschach

Storybook: let me know what times are good for you tomorrow. Turns out I will be out and won't be back 'till 12am PST!

I'll be free pretty much all of tomorrow, I think.

gg AT! i about lost my fucking marbles on that bullshit fumble. i had a 24-20 lead, its 3rd and 7 with 1:10 left or so, no timeouts left for AT so i run the ball..... fumble of course. thank god for jack english making a big ben style tackle to save the game winning TD. i'm fucking downing the ball from now on!

also unrelated, but im looking at my stats and nate clements is greyed out and has the medical symbol by him.... but he is not listed on my injury report. i've noticed this almost the entire season. anyone have any idea wtf this is all about?

p.s. jack english MVP!

Top Bottom