• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Official Madden '10 Xbox 360 Online Franchise: A World Without Favre

Rorschach

Anyone want a scrim?

[edit] I guess not! I'll use this space to ask storybook when he wants to play!

Yo, storybook! I'm willing to play before the early games if you want or after the late games.

Striker

LJ, if you read this, Comcast is disconnecting itself again. It did this last week one night when I was hoping to play.

Once it clears, I'll let you know ASAP.

DCX

DCX
Rorschach said:
Anyone want a scrim?

Yo, storybook! I'm willing to play before the early games if you want or after the late games.
ill scrim

DCX

LJ11

Striker said:
LJ, if you read this, Comcast is disconnecting itself again. It did this last week one night when I was hoping to play.

Once it clears, I'll let you know ASAP.

Figured as much, I'll be around for a bit longer.

dskillzhtown

keep your strippers out of my American football
I think my 360 Elite is on it's last legs. When it boots up, it gets stuck on the Xbox Logo for about 20-30 seconds, then goes to the NXE. Never did that before. Maybe I should go get an Arcade unit, just in case.

LJ11

I'm getting really tired Striker, going to hit the sack. I'll be around tomorrow, nowhere to go. Probably will watch the start of the Bills game, glutton for punishment, but I'll have my AIM on.

DCX

DCX
Ram, i'm sure you had an awful night connection wise last night, i hope today may be better. Let me know when you can go.

DCX

Rorschach said:
Anyone want a scrim?

After the late games would be best for me.

CBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBB

I know you said today probably isn't good either, just wondering what your availability will be tomm? Will you be able to play before 10est on monday?

Wellington

BAAAALLLINNN'
Finally clinched a playoff spot. The question now is whether or not to sit guys in order to avoid injury. Another sack for Sintim and his first pick of the year. 8 sacks and 45 tackles progression should be really nice to him.

I guess I will get whoever comes out of the west in the first round. Let's do it.

DMczaf

Gotta love it when you start the game with a KR fumble and then an INT return fumble

Fumble1.jpg

bluemax

Banned
FrenchMovieTheme said:
27-19! OT at worst! lets go smokey!!

33-19 now! i bet he got a fumble on KR! final week is going to be interesting.

bluemax, name your price to beat astro!

I could use an elite cover corner.

Lonestar

I joined for Erin Brockovich discussion
Nightz said:
Lonestar I'll be around if you want to give me my beating today.

Let's just sim it, I don't want the pressure of the inevitable failure that is to come for me. Also , been abit sick. Let me eat some, and Ill log on around 8 pm cst (1 hour)

only 5 games left! great work this week fellas. lets get them done so we can move onto the final week of the season and then the playoffs (thought i wont be participating..... unless my buddy bluemax can do what he does)

Nightz

GG Lonestar. First of all I apologize for that penalty at the end of the game. I dropped my controller and it pushed Peko forward.

I couldn't stop your offense at all. You just have so many weapons that I could never spotlight the right guy. And I don't like Tribow in the wildcat. :lol

Mrbob

The F Fiddy and his first round draft pick tour continues, one more stop left against the hated packers. My D stepped it up big another week, including a user int of my own with Urlacher!

I got a bit lucky and guessed right on the play I saved. I audiabled my WR to go straight out as I thought the CB might blitz and he did. Got past the safety for an 80 yard td pass to go up 14 to 0. I got the boyz' out of their running attack which helped because Barber is a beast!

http://www.easports.com/media/play/video/14640536

Look at those horrible ref textures too good god. :lol

One more game to go, got something to play for, we'll see what happens!

Fifty

Whatever. I got the rookie of the year with a pick that's worse than the one that you'll give to me. I can live with another mid-late first rounder.

Lonestar

I'd give Tibrow or Bellows the ROTY. Bellows probably accounts for 50% of my total yards gained on the year. Somewhere around 2000 KR yards, 280 PR yards (4 TD's there) plus about 1200-1300 receiving yards and 200 running yards, and another 10 or 11 TD's there.

Tibrow with (haven't checked yet) with 9 running and passing TD's.

Nightz: I want to know what playbook you used. Using a wildcat play, where there's no in motion guy, and you didn't get the HB Direct Snap nerf. I want that.

http://www.easports.com/media/play/video/14641176

I've got the passing game, but I don't have one of these premier RB's, and an aging Oline.

Wellington

BAAAALLLINNN'
Why couldn't Tiburon have made a rookie pool that would mesh well with the rest of the league. :| With the 32nd pick I am definitely taking the fastest RB available.

Lonestar

Wellington said:
Why couldn't Tiburon have made a rookie pool that would mesh well with the rest of the league. :| With the 32nd pick I am definitely taking the fastest RB available.

That's my idea!

Anyway, my 2 choices (well, I'd put Lee Carter ROLB up too. 40 Tackles, 3 sacks 7 interceptions) were alot harder to come by and earned, than some Uber speed, easy button RB.

Rorschach

Wellington said:
Because copy/pasting the Head Coach draft is so much easier.

Wellington

BAAAALLLINNN'
Lonestar said:
That's my idea!

Anyway, my 2 choices (well, I'd put Lee Carter ROLB up too. 40 Tackles, 3 sacks 7 interceptions) were alot harder to come by and earned, than some Uber speed, easy button RB.

Well Bellows is 96 speed himself. We all got good rookies it's just that they don't work all that well with the existing Madden talent.

Lonestar

He doesn't seem as speedy as these RB's. I guess I should run more crossing routes. Can't do HB flat passes with him either. 75% of his catches are off of slants, not so much from speed, but because he can catch, and gets off jams pretty good. Him and Welker are pretty much slant receivers anyway. Not alot of Go Deep throws, ala Moss.

But maybe I should try that more.

LukeSmith

Lonestar said:
That's my idea!

Your tunnel vision for your own players is remarkable.
Alain Jackson is the Defensive Rookie of the year hands-down. Maybe even defensive POTY

Lonestar

LukeSmith said:
Your tunnel vision for your own players is remarkable.
Alain Jackson is the Defensive Rookie of the year hands-down. Maybe even defensive POTY

Not going to give any credit to that Team from the other side of New York. The one I can't win against :p

How many sacks does it take to be > than a turnover?

Plus, I've got to promote them. No one else will. I don't have a virtual Bill Simmons at my disposal.

Top Bottom