• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Official Madden '10 Xbox 360 Online Franchise: A World Without Favre

LukeSmith

FrenchMovieTheme said:
if rors beats storybook then rors is in the playoffs. if he loses then it becomes tricky.

After I get lunch, maybe I'll try and do the AFC/NFC playoff picture, unless my smooth-armpitted friend does it first!

LukeSmith said:
After I get lunch, maybe I'll try and do the AFC/NFC playoff picture, unless my smooth-armpitted friend does it first!

i told you if i knew their tie breakers i would do it! i don't want to get anyones hopes up!

here's what i do know: if the cards lose and i win i'm in! although even if i get in ill likely lose in the first round to the saints, falcons, or giants

Rorschach

AFC playoff picture depends on one game: Pats v Raiders. If I win, it will most likely be Chargers/Raiders that get in as the WC teams.

Astro: I'll play if you're still looking for a game!

FrenchMovieTheme said:
i told you if i knew their tie breakers i would do it! i don't want to get anyones hopes up!

here's what i do know: if the cards lose and i win i'm in! although even if i get in ill likely lose in the first round to the saints, falcons, or giants
On the slim chance I make it, I won't have bush so it'll be a different ballgame

Matrix

LeBron loves his girlfriend. There is no other woman in the world he’d rather have. The problem is, Dwyane’s not a woman.
Anyone seen DJ Demon?

Fifty

They're using the AMNS (Alphabetical Middle Name System). What is the first letter of your middle name? What is the first letter of his? Whichever is the closest to "A" gets in. Tiebreaker is settled by the 2nd letter of the name, and so on. In the case of identical middle names, you will be kicked out of the league and replaced by Shawnnnnnamannnnn

Matrix

LeBron loves his girlfriend. There is no other woman in the world he’d rather have. The problem is, Dwyane’s not a woman.
Instead of asking for DJ Demon, I'll try this...

Anyone seen Livewire?

Matrix

Mrbob said:
Turn on your mac for once and use aim you will probably find him!

Pffft I'm Fmt jr, I don't need aim or a phone!

plus if I get on aim, you will just bother me :(

Rorschach

GG Astro. Why was there 14mph wind in a dome? Even if it's open, there's no reason for 14mph wind. Bruce Grad has a noodle arm...in that wind he was hopeless...

Lonestar said:
Why would smokey get in over me with the same record?
He's way luckier than you, brah.

Fifty

Matrix said:
plus if I get on aim, you will just bother me :(

You consider it a bother when Bob sends you messages? He makes them easy to read by using a new message for every 3 words, like so:

hey
what's up
you lost this week
lol
the bears are cool!
I like eating paste!

and each message comes attached with a nice ichat notification noise, so that by the end of it I have been driven mad.

Mrbob

Hahaha, that is true! I like spacing things out!

Just want to make sure it is easier for you to digest fiddy, simple minds and all that jazz!

Rorschach

So do I. ^5 bob!

2hx14ax.jpg

AstroLad

Hail to the KING baby
Rorschach said:
GG Astro. Why was there 14mph wind in a dome? Even if it's open, there's no reason for 14mph wind. Bruce Grad has a noodle arm...in that wind he was hopeless...

He's way luckier than you, brah.
gg man that was fun. yeah the 14mph wind really surprised me i just did 8 pm and live weather

Wellington

BAAAALLLINNN'
Fifty said:
You consider it a bother when Bob sends you messages? He makes them easy to read by using a new message for every 3 words, like so:

hey
what's up
you lost this week
lol
the bears are cool!
I like eating paste!

and each message comes attached with a nice ichat notification noise, so that by the end of it I have been driven mad.
I thought I was the only one that was bothered by this. :lol

I still love you tho bob!

Mrbob

Matrix I just sent Livewire a message through steam you are looking for him! We'll see if he responds!

PC gaming, the real future!

Matrix

Thanks Bob.

PC gaming :lol

LiveWire

Hey Matrix, sorry I didn't get back to you sooner. I won't be able to play until Tuesday, my Xbox is at work (my office holiday party was Fri night), and since driving inside DC with snow is asking for an accident, I can't go back in and get it until then.

Smokey

FrenchMovieTheme said:
if rors beats storybook then rors is in the playoffs. if he loses then it becomes tricky.

How? If he wins this game, and then loses Pats/Raiders and I win my last game then we'll have the same record. So then that's when I'd like to know the tiebreakers EA is using.

Rorschach

He's guaranteeing that I don't lose to the Pats. He doesn't have faith in the Tebow!

Anyway, it's simple. Whoever wins that game is in for sure. The loser will leave his fate up to the Madden randomizer.

Smokey

Rorschach said:
He's guaranteeing that I don't lose to the Pats. He doesn't have faith in the Tebow!

Anyway, it's simple. Whoever wins that game is in for sure. The loser will leave his fate up to the Madden randomizer.

Then again, if you win both games then none of this matters!

Smokey said:
How? If he wins this game, and then loses Pats/Raiders and I win my last game then we'll have the same record. So then that's when I'd like to know the tiebreakers EA is using.

for some reason i was thinking he only had 1 game left. my bad dudes!

and rors be careful of storybook, he likes to play spoiler and complicate things :(

he did it to me and if it weren't for what was possibly the biggest BS i've heard about this season (against smokey) then he would have done it to him too!

Smokey

FrenchMovieTheme said:
he did it to me and if it weren't for what was possibly the biggest BS i've heard about this season (against smokey) then he would have done it to him too!

Why do I get no credit ? I had to play defense and score too!

:(

Rorschach said:
It does matter. He'd end up with the same record as you (this is all assuming you both win the next game) and possibly Baltimore too.

So, again, whoever wins that game wins a sure shot at the playoffs. The loser gets the EA coin flip.

I guarantee 5 dropped touchdowns by my WRs to seal the game.

Ah ok I gotcha.

Rorschach

Smokey said:
Then again, if you win both games then none of this matters!
It does matter. He'd end up with the same record as you (this is all assuming you both win the next game) and possibly Baltimore too.

So, again, whoever wins that game wins a sure shot at the playoffs. The loser gets the EA coin flip.

I guarantee 5 dropped touchdowns by my WRs to seal the game.

[edit] FMT: I'm not looking past him or anything with this Pats game. I know he's got to be good to stay so close in all these games with the friggin' Rams.

Smokey said:
Why do I get no credit ? I had to play defense and score too!

no that is true, you did have to play D it was just a very strange sequence of events that we haven't seen much.

if you were on the opposite end of those events you would say WTF!? too, but that is the way the cookie crumbles sometimes!

Smokey

FrenchMovieTheme said:
no that is true, you did have to play D it was just a very strange sequence of events that we haven't seen much.

if you were on the opposite end of those events you would say WTF!? too, but that is the way the cookie crumbles sometimes!

Trust me.. I was saying WTF when I was on this side :lol

Matrix

LiveWire said:
Hey Matrix, sorry I didn't get back to you sooner. I won't be able to play until Tuesday, my Xbox is at work (my office holiday party was Fri night), and since driving inside DC with snow is asking for an accident, I can't go back in and get it until then.

No problem.

Fifty

I know I said I'd give the Chiefs a 3rd round pick for LJ if I made the playoffs, and a 4th otherwise, but since pieterb0i doesn't give a shit about the league, I don't give a shit about my promise to the former chiefs owner. He needs to post twice about this issue to claim his pick, and it doesn't count if one of my rivals tells him about it!

Smokey

Fifty said:
I know I said I'd give the Chiefs a 3rd round pick for LJ if I made the playoffs, and a 4th otherwise, but since pieterb0i doesn't give a shit about the league, I don't give a shit about my promise to the former chiefs owner.

:lol :lol

Top Bottom