• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Official Madden '10 Xbox 360 Online Franchise: A World Without Favre

Striker

INT's are more frequent than sacks, at least in our online league. It's far often seeing LB's with an odd number of high INT totals, notably ones with guys who control them in game and pick off inaccurate QB's or whatnot.

If we voted, I would go with Jackson. It doesn't hurt he destroyed my line this evening.

LukeSmith

If Players Injured was a stat, Mack Jackson would be leading the league, but other than a few forced fumbles - he's not making big plays at MLB, just making a lot of them.

LukeSmith said:
You're high.

hey! he will finish this year with the most passing yards in the league!

and also realize that if i make the playoffs im planning on winning the superbowl so i'm not sure if that plays a part into it or not.

besides, mack johnson (or whatever his name is) is just a poor mans patrick willis!

LukeSmith

FrenchMovieTheme said:
hey! he will finish this year with the most passing yards in the league!

and also realize that if i make the playoffs im planning on winning the superbowl so i'm not sure if that plays a part into it or not.

besides, mack johnson (or whatever his name is) is just a poor mans patrick willis!

If you'd split that up into three different posts, I'd have thought it came from MrBob

Mrbob

LukeSmith said:
If you'd split that up into three different posts, I'd have thought it came from MrBob

carusofuckyou.gif

Rorschach

GG storybook. Wow, my guys have been dropping everything for weeks. :(

Anyway, score was much closer than it seemed. Dunno what happened on that floater. Sure, Delhomme got hit, but it was after the ball was in the air...

Rorschach

FrenchMovieTheme said:
rors are you challenging VD for TE champion!? get ready for a week 17 avalance motherfucker!
Who the hell is VD?

Would have had more with Darren if he hadn't gone out on the first play. :( I have never placed below top 5 rushing >:| CJ isn't even being controlled by anyone in particular! :'(

Rorschach

Aiight.

4 games left, but I thought I'd let y'all know that Ramirez' internet is down and it's not clear when it will be back up because of a snow storm. Is this the extended week or was that next week?

LukeSmith

Rorschach said:
Aiight.

4 games left, but I thought I'd let y'all know that Ramirez' internet is down and it's not clear when it will be back up because of a snow storm. Is this the extended week or was that next week?

It's week 17 that is extended.

Fifty

I think the computer should play as the Steelers. It's not a big game for them, so what the heck! In fact, Ramirez just texted me saying "Please let the AI play for me this week" his words, not mine!

Rorschach

LukeSmith said:
It's week 17 that is extended.
That's what I figured.

Fifty said:
I think the computer should play as the Steelers. It's not a big game for them, so what the heck! In fact, Ramirez just texted me saying "Please let the AI play for me this week" his words, not mine!
Nice try.

2e2mopl.jpg

Lonestar

I joined for Erin Brockovich discussion
Smokey said:
Hmm..Pats v Raiders in week 17 will be most epic and deciding game of the season for the AFC.

We need to talk, Ror. If only we knew what we could do so both of us make the playoffs...then we could just go from there :p

There's probably no way I win. I'll just buckle under the pressure, then have EA give the spot to Smokey, because he ran up the score on Chiefs/Titans/CPU :lol

Rorschach

Lonestar said:
We need to talk, Ror. If only we knew what we could do so both of us make the playoffs...then we could just go from there :p
This game would mean nothing to me if we had real tie breakers, but we don't. :(

There's probably no way I win. I'll just buckle under the pressure, then have EA give the spot to Smokey, because he ran up the score on Chiefs/Titans/CPU :lol
The tie breaker isn't points. We know that much. It's not point differential or division record either.

And you'll probably destroy me. Elite teams are too fucking hard to beat this year. Add a good player and it's nearly impossible. You have to do every single thing just right.

Lonestar

Rorschach said:
This game would mean nothing to me if we had real tie breakers, but we don't. :(

The tie breaker isn't points. We know that much. It's not point differential or division record either.

And you'll probably destroy me. Elite teams are too fucking hard to beat this year. Add a good player and it's nearly impossible. You have to do every single thing just right.

Yeah, like throw a pass on the flat into the endzone...why is that guy running with my ball? Where is he going?

I've I had a solid running game, maybe. If I didn't have Swiss Cheese for a secondary, maybe.

Wellington

BAAAALLLINNN'
Birdman02 said:
GG CB. All the breaks went my way in that one, starting with Marshall's early fumble. My guys were making the picks that your defense was dropping,

The play of the game happened with me up 10 (I think) with CB driving for a TD:

http://www.easports.com/media/play/video/14482133

Maybe it was PI or defensive holding, but Smith jammed Marshall at the perfect moment, and the ball went right into Nelson's hand for the TAINT!
Woah I logged in to check some scores and saw Eagles (13-1). Didn't even see this shit happen. Nice work Birdman, doing what I couldn't do in two shots. Weird to see Reggie Nelson drive to that ball and take it to the house considering how terribly he played against me, he dropped a pass that hit him in the chest and I just generally didn't give a shit where he was all game long.

One more week until the playoffs in which we can fast forward since we don't have to wait for so many people. I can't wait to see the progression of some of my players and what's available to draft. Kenny Phillips will be a 90+ safety as a fourth year man, too good to be true.

BAHAHAHAHA Suck it down CB!!! My 14-0 start is still the best one in the history of our league! (Even though I promptly lost in the playoffs.

Rorschach said:

I read somewhere that the tiebreaker is your gamertag......alphabetically.

Smokey

Lonestar said:

I see nothing wrong with this outcome

This whole "you'll beat me because you're so good", and "you'll probably destroy me" talk is soooo cute.

Everybody saying the right things before this big game:lol :D

so last night I got raped in a scrim by rors. oh my

and is this league advancing tonight? if so I guess fifty's playoff fate goes through me again.

Smokey

ph33nix said:
so last night I got raped in a scrim by rors. oh my

and is this league advancing tonight? if so I guess fifty's playoff fate goes through me again.

Not sure if Fifty is ready for Kelly though.

week 17 will be extended right? i need my 360 back :(

daw840

Nightz said:
I'm rooting for all the teams that have 4 or fewer wins the rest of the way. I'd like a better draft pick. :lol

I will probably win my next game, it's against the Lions (whom I have never had a problem beating,
sorry Dskillz :(
) I refuse to tank.

CB3

intangibles, motherfucker
sableholic said:
CB want to shoot for 5pm est for my beatdown? You can kill my playoff dreams like the Eagles did to the 49ers yesterday

cool.

i dont see your dawkins avatar FMT

Lonestar

Smokey said:
I see nothing wrong with this outcome

This whole "you'll beat me because you're so good", and "you'll probably destroy me" talk is soooo cute.

Everybody saying the right things before this big game:lol :D

Except you don't deserve to go to the playoffs. At All.

See: 2 games against the Rent-A-Chefs and a game against the Titans that was probably a CPU game. Nevermind the BigJonsson and the Texan's "We Like 2 Pass" experiment game.

Nightz

daw840 said:
I will probably win my next game, it's against the Lions (whom I have never had a problem beating,
sorry Dskillz :(
) I refuse to tank.
Yeah I'm not trying to tank either, but I didn't have much hope anyway having Steelers, Patriots, Steelers as my last three games of the season. :lol

DCX

DCX
ph33nix said:
Well we got Jags-Chiefs, Redskins-Texans, Eagles-Saints, Falcons-Steelers, any chance it advances tonight?
Ram has no internet, or internet problems due to the snow storms...no clue what's going to go on here..

DCX

Birdman02

ph33nix said:
Well we got Jags-Chiefs, Redskins-Texans, Eagles-Saints, Falcons-Steelers, any chance it advances tonight?

Peterb0y and I were gonna play last night, but I didn't get home early enough. He said he'd get back to me about today or tomorrow, so I'll let you guys know when I hear back from him.

Smokey

Lonestar said:
Except you don't deserve to go to the playoffs. At All.

See: 2 games against the Rent-A-Chefs and a game against the Titans that was probably a CPU game. Nevermind the BigJonsson and the Texan's "We Like 2 Pass" experiment game.

:lol

I play the Chiefs 2x every season. It's not my fault if they are bad or whatever. I still have to play them and I'm not going to lose on purpose just because they are "Rent- a- Chiefs" I played against the CPU Titans, not my problem that is what usually happened in the league when players had to leave. Not to mention I played the Texans my first game of the season after he just acquired Moss so his style of play wasn't widely known or w/e. Besides if that's how likes to play that his problem, and if it works out great if not..well you saw what happened.

So what..going by your logic that should be 4 games I should've lost just because? Using that logic I can say the same thing about you and your 2 victories over the Dolphins who are 3-11.

Come on bro!

Lonestar

Smokey said:
:lol

I play the Chiefs 2x every season. It's not my fault if they are bad or whatever. I still have to play them and I'm not going to lose on purpose just because they are "Rent- a- Chiefs" I played against the CPU Titans, not my problem that is what usually happened in the league when players had to leave.

So what..going by your logic that should be 4 games I should've lost just because? Using that logic I can say the same thing about you and your 2 victories over the Dolphins who are 3-11.

Come on bro!

It's more about being actually challenged in all of my games, versus total freebies you and Ror got midway through the season. Basically, BJ pulled a Pheenik's before he left.

Maybe I should go change my gamer tag to be Aardvark89 or something, just in case Story's right :D

LukeSmith

Birdman02 said:
Peterb0y and I were gonna play last night, but I didn't get home early enough. He said he'd get back to me about today or tomorrow, so I'll let you guys know when I hear back from him.

Good! Better get ready for your game against Rors in week 17. I had to play him in Week 16 so you get the same treat! Merry Christmas! :(

DCX

DCX
Lonestar said:
It's more about being actually challenged in all of my games, versus total freebies you and Ror got midway through the season. Basically, BJ pulled a Pheenik's before he left.
Why are you complaining? Win out and most likely you'll be in, i lost to the Browns ( no offense ) and winable games throughout my schedule but dems the breaks kiddo. You win some and lose some. Win yours and stop hoping someone else can take care of your competition.

I got Steelers and Bucs to determine my playoff fate, wouldn't have it any other way.

DCX

Lonestar

DCX said:
Why are you complaining? Win out and most likely you'll be in, i lost to the Browns ( no offense ) and winable games throughout my schedule but dems the breaks kiddo. You win some and lose some. Win yours and stop hoping someone else can take care of your competition.

I got Steelers and Bucs to determine my playoff fate, wouldn't have it any other way.

DCX

1. I'm going to lose to Rorschach.
2. I lost to Bob. That's probably a disqualifier right there.
C. But I did beat Fifty. That was nice.

Smokey

Lonestar said:

So because you were "challenged" in your games..so? My style of offense happens to score more points than yours. That's part of what makes every team different. But you're acting as if that was in my/Rors control with the Chiefs when it was not. So saying I don't deserve to be in the playoffs because of some situation with another team or w/e is pretty lame.

Top Bottom