• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Official Madden '10 Xbox 360 Online Franchise: A World Without Favre

DCX

DCX
wow...great way to end this bullshit season..i love how the fight for fumble meter was on my side and i lose the fumble...i love that shit, what's the purpose..go into ot, DM wins the toss, of course, i had him 3rd and long on his side of the field the fucker throws a jump ball to Bryant who proceeds to fight my safety for the ball and come down with it like he was Jabbar, fuck this game fuck this season, merry Christmas.

DCX

Smokey

DCX said:
wow...great way to end this bullshit season..i love how the fight for fumble meter was on my side and i lose the fumble...i love that shit, what's the purpose..go into ot, DM wins the toss, of course, i had him 3rd and long on his side of the field the fucker throws a jump ball to Bryant who proceeds to fight my safety for the ball and come down with it like he was Jabbar, fuck this game fuck this season, merry Christmas.

DCX

:lol :lol

Matrix

LeBron loves his girlfriend. There is no other woman in the world he’d rather have. The problem is, Dwyane’s not a woman.
Seems like Dm got a hold of Fmt's gameshark.

Matrix

LeBron loves his girlfriend. There is no other woman in the world he’d rather have. The problem is, Dwyane’s not a woman.
Anyone want to scrimmage?

*stares at rors*

CB3

intangibles, motherfucker
DCX said:
i expect this from you, but i did and "won" the fight, and it gave the ball to him...read the post better.

DCX

except the meter goes away after a while. which means it may have started on your side, but DM Mario Party'd your ass and you lost.

Matrix

CB3 said:
except the meter goes away after a while. which means it may have started on your side, but DM Mario Party'd your ass and you lost.

Fluke moment leads to fluke win.

Dm is learning from you.

Matrix

I take that as a yes I'd like to kick your ass Matrix.

I'll be online, just send an invite. I like road games like turtles!

Matrix

Rors, your team reminds me of the overrated defensive Bears teams Bob has used in the past.

I don't even feel like that should have been a blown out, your fumble td's and a couple of absurd ints.... that one handed bs one by Howard for a pick 6.

Honestly that game grossed me out.

Rorschach

GG Matrix. :X

33 mins of possession for the Texans overall and only 1 minute of possession for me in 3 quarters. :lol

Howard was playing like the beast he is. Me with Howard >>>>>>>>>>>>> Me without Howard. :'(

[edit] :lol I got a lot of dropped INTs, but yeah that one handed was ridiculous. And hey, I used the Hit stick a lot. But yeah...got lucky a bit.

I transfer my rage over to you!!! Use it wisely!

Matrix

It's not even that you hit stick fumbled me, it's also that fact that of course you were able to run them both in for 14 pts and I had no shot.

I almost threw my controller at my tv with that Howard one handed pick 6, absurd shit.

You don't even need offense, give Rors an amazing kicker and a team that for some reason is insane on D in this game and you dont need to even touch the ball on O to dominate.

I actually felt like I was playing decent with so many missing offensive weapons and the downgrade, but the score said otherwise.

Rorschach

Matrix said:
It's not even that you hit stick fumbled me, it's also that fact that of course you were able to run them both in for 14 pts and I had no shot.

I almost threw my controller at my tv with that Howard one handed pick 6, absurd shit.

You don't even need offense, give Rors an amazing kicker and a team that for some reason is insane on D in this game and you dont need to even touch the ball on O to dominate.

I actually felt like I was playing decent with so many missing offensive weapons and the downgrade, but the score said otherwise.
If you could have kept running, you would have destroyed me. You were running very well. Moats is my kryptonite.

Al Davis' speed drafting is useless except on Madden fumble and INT returns. :(

If it makes you feel any better, I'm missing the playoffs at 11-5 and with all the right tie breakers. ^5 :(

Matrix

I stopped running out of fear of fumbling and giving you freebie tds :lol Who knows how many more you would have had. Plus at that point my throwing wasn't that bad, Schaub fell apart int wise in the 4th.

I think I could have maybe made the playoffs with my league team, but it was impossible to overcome starting at 0-7 :lol I don't feel bad for anyone!

Wellington

BAAAALLLINNN'
Next year should be fun. NFCE versus AFCE and NFCW. Finally get to play Lonestar, Pheeniks, Story, and Bluemax for the first time in Madden 10. The 99 speed back I take in the first round is going to own you guys. :D

DenogginizerOS

BenjaminBirdie's Thomas Jefferson
Wellington said:
Next year should be fun. NFCE versus AFCE and NFCW. Finally get to play Lonestar, Pheeniks, Story, and Bluemax for the first time in Madden 10. The 99 speed back I take in the first round is going to own you guys.
The Jets D will have something to say about that. What? I don't know. :lol

Wellington

BAAAALLLINNN'
DenogginizerOS said:
The Jets D will have something to say about that. What? I don't know. :lol
Can't wait to face Revis and have my monster rookie C manhandle Jenkins. :D

I was looking over my stats to check out how some guys will progress, my poor receivers are in the wrong offense. My receptions lead is 32 tied between Steve Smith and Kevin Boss. :( I mean I did want to get Boss involved more this year since I face some really good CBs in the NFCE but Nicks with only 22 catches is no good. The combination of the guys that I've had in the slot (Hixon/Manningham) only have 19 catches too. :| Who needs WRs anyway. Anyone want WRs for FBs/Linemen!?!? Pound the rock, DM style!

Shit on the other hand my backup RB is amazing, I am so glad I benched Bradshaw and went with him (second year man in our league, out for the season IRL with the Giants so I never played him last season)

Not a great average, 3.8 YPC, but I mostly use him in the RZ. Seven rushing TDs, three receiving, 21 receptions, 436 receiving yards. :-o (Madden cheese, I apologize!)

Best of all 96 carry rating! His 88 speed looks blazing fast next to Jacobs. :|

I would trade Bradshaw but he is probably the best KR in the league. Sorry bros. (18 rushing attempts, 4 fumbles, FML)

The NFC East is gonna have to deal with a progressed Kelly James. Let that sink in your head for a second.

By season 3 I think he may be rated 90+!

DenogginizerOS said:
If he is still there....

Is this an implication of something? :eek: Let's talk!

DenogginizerOS

BenjaminBirdie's Thomas Jefferson
ph33nixIs this an implication of something? :o Let's talk![/QUOTE said:
I need to see the rookie class and hear what FMT has in mind as far as changes to the FA system. But yes, Jenkins may be available.

DenogginizerOS said:
I need to see the rookie class and hear what FMT has in mind as far as changes to the FA system. But yes, Jenkins may be available.

what price might you be thinking? I would deal picks but I don't wanna mike ditka myself to screw with my future!

Mrbob

Did DCX get a safety against DM?

Tough luck on the OT loss. Losing at the end of the game on crazy plays are painful! Would be crazy (hilarious?) if all the 8-7 teams lost this last week!

If the EA tiebreakers work they way we think they might, this means I officially have to beat AT two times in a row.

Have to beat him this last week for a shot to get into the playoffs, and if I get in I gotta play him again right away. Then he'll be angry at losing against me the week before. I'm in a no win situation. :lol

Rorschach

It doesn't surprise me at all that Smokey is going to concede so the real sixth seed (according to NFL rules) can get in. That's just the type of stand up guy he is. :) Thanks in advance, Smokey!

So basically even if I win I still won't make it in the playoffs? I know I need astro to win the division since I hold a real life tiebreaker over fmt. Guess I need bob to lose too. Not sure who should really make it in if we both happen to win but it won't matter since ea just ignored the real life tiebreaker rules. Fuck you ea

sableholic said:
So basically even if I win I still won't make it in the playoffs? I know I need astro to win the division since I hold a real life tiebreaker over fmt. Guess I need bob to lose too. Not sure who should really make it in if we both happen to win but it won't matter since ea just ignored the real life tiebreaker rules. Fuck you ea

in real life, if the bears, saints, and 49ers were tied for the last wildcard spot, head to head would not matter because we are all from different divisions. the first tie breaker would be conference record, and then i believe common opponents record.

in real life, if it were the 49ers and saints, it would strictly be head to head.

so we'll see what happens. and i dont think i need to remind BigAT that if he loses to the Bears then he will not get a 1st round bye (Bucs over Packers, the alphabet!). i would hate to see you have to play a first round game BigAT.... it would be a real shame!

p.s. and lets go bluemax! finish the season strong so you can make it known the NFC west is YOURS next season!

p.s.s. sable you WANT the cards to lose, because that takes me out of the running for a wildcard spot. then it comes down to you and bob in the wildcard. and if BigAT were to beat bob then you would automatically get into the playoffs with the last spot!

p.s.s.s. and this all assuming i beat GCQ. i probably shouldn't be counting that chicken yet i know he wants to kick my ass for taking the #1 pick from him..... max younger boyeeeee! :D

Smokey

Rorschach said:
It doesn't surprise me at all that Smokey is going to concede so the real sixth seed (according to NFL rules) can get in. That's just the type of stand up guy he is. :) Thanks in advance, Smokey!

:lol

LukeSmith

Rorschach said:

He just has to beat another CPU controlled team and he's in! :lol

Smokey

LukeSmith said:
He just has to beat another CPU controlled team and he's in! :lol

Rors said:
If peterboi can't make it, I volunteer to fill in!

TruChamp™

haters.jpg

Rorschach

I forgot to ask you, Matrix. How did you get those pink shoes for the Texans? WAs that DLC? Are they the breast cancer awareness shoes?

Matrix

I had pink shoes? :lol I have no clue, I chose my jersey and stuff as regular away team attire. I didn't notice pink shoes. oh noes @ Ror's 360 or tv.....or color blindness is setting in.

Though it could be some Breast Cancer awareness thing, but I sure as heck didn't see them.

Ck, I can lose at 4.

DMczaf

Rorschach said:
I forgot to ask you, Matrix. How did you get those pink shoes for the Texans? WAs that DLC? Are they the breast cancer awareness shoes?

I think they did put the Breast Cancer Awareness gear in with the 2nd patch

Top Bottom