• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Official Madden '10 Xbox 360 Online Franchise: A World Without Favre

Matrix

LeBron loves his girlfriend. There is no other woman in the world he’d rather have. The problem is, Dwyane’s not a woman.
Ive been ready to play since the league advanced, not my fault I'm part of the Bob game of the week :(

Wellington

BAAAALLLINNN'
Matrix said:
Ive been ready to play since the league advanced, not my fault I'm part of the Bob game of the week :(
So what is the word on the next "week"? Will we extend it until next Wednesday due to the holiday?

If so, Matrix, let's play on Wednesday at 11 PM EST. :lol

DCX

DCX
Wellington said:
So what is the word on the next "week"? Will we extend it until next Wednesday due to the holiday?

If so, Matrix, let's play on Tuesday at 11 PM EST. :lol
I'll one up you, i'll play you DM at 11:59PM est.

DCX

Nightz

I suggest an addition to the year end awards: The Bob Award, given to the player who participates in the last game of the week the most times.

Then they should get voted off Survivor style

Lonestar

I joined for Erin Brockovich discussion
Do the last 2 game mean anything in regards to playoff implications??? If not, you know what must be done.

Ror, yeah, I think I can tomorrow, but odds are, relatives will be coming in, and then it'll be a crapshoot all the way through the weekend.

daw840

Nightz said:
I suggest an addition to the year end awards: The Bob Award, given to the player who participates in the last game of the week the most times.

Or, we could have a mod change their username to DaBob

DCX

DCX
Lonestar said:
Do the last 2 game mean anything in regards to playoff implications??? If not, you know what must be done.

Ror, yeah, I think I can tomorrow, but odds are, relatives will be coming in, and then it'll be a crapshoot all the way through the weekend.
To be honest if i win my last game i'd be put into EA's drawing for the final wildcard spot. SO it is important.

DCX

Rorschach

Nightz said:

We did have that award last season:

"“Gots to watch my shows!” awards – MrBob; a champion for 11-seasons running in our madden leagues. Congrats friend! "

Lonestar said:

Ok. Let me know through here or IM tomorrow.

Most likely IM since I just tried to send this post 5 times and it gave me the ol' 500.

BigAT

DCX said:
To be honest if i win my last game i'd be put into EA's drawing for the final wildcard spot. SO it is important.

DCX

I think he means the two games that have yet to be played this week. Bird's game appears to matter, but the other one is irrelevant.

dskillzhtown

keep your strippers out of my American football
My 360 has stopped reading discs, so I guess I will be buying an Arcade unit next week. I probably won't be able to get it in time to play my game this week.

Mrbob

Marvel vs Capcom 2 is on sale today only for 560 points. I think I'll pick it up to give me another game to kick FMTs ass!

dskillzhtown

keep your strippers out of my American football
daw840 said:
BOOOOOOOOOOOO

:lol Looks like Wal-Mart is having a special starting Saturday, so I probably will get it then. Being unemployed, the 360 is the only thing keeping me sane!!!

DCX

DCX
dskillzhtown said:
:lol Looks like Wal-Mart is having a special starting Saturday, so I probably will get it then. Being unemployed, the 360 is the only thing keeping me sane!!!
Same here. I beat BioShock, Uncharted and Arkham within the past week!

DCX

Smokey

dskillzhtown said:

Hmm..what special is this?

oh please buy marvel vs. capcom 2 bob so i can obliterate you like i do CB and DM. they are so awful at the game they refuse to play me now.

rors is the only one who gives me a good match. i got an arcade stick but for some reason i do better with the regular controller :lol

LiveWire said:
Wait, FMT good at a fighting game? This I gotta see.

lol when have i been bad at fighting games? i am awful at FPS, not fighting games! i'm ok at SF2, ok at SF4, but marvel vs. capcom (and the Vs. games in general) are what i spend my most time at. i have like 210 ranked wins (or HAD before they reset!) in MvsC2. plus i have never used magneto, storm, or sentinel!

we need to get a madden party started in marvel vs. capcom 2! i'm on vacation starting thursday at noon until after the new year so ill have plenty of time for marvel..... and fighting games/left 4 dead 2!

DCX

DCX
FrenchMovieTheme said:
lol when have i been bad at fighting games? i am awful at FPS, not fighting games! i'm ok at SF2, ok at SF4, but marvel vs. capcom (and the Vs. games in general) are what i spend my most time at. i have like 210 ranked wins (or HAD before they reset!) in MvsC2. plus i have never used magneto, storm, or sentinel!

we need to get a madden party started in marvel vs. capcom 2! i'm on vacation starting thursday at noon until after the new year so ill have plenty of time for marvel..... and fighting games/left 4 dead 2!
Count me in!

DCX

Matrix

LeBron loves his girlfriend. There is no other woman in the world he’d rather have. The problem is, Dwyane’s not a woman.
DMczaf said:
I bought that shit for 1200 pts and barely played it. Bah

Same :\ I played it a ton when I was younger so I figured I would again and I think Ive only played it like 3 times since the day it came out.

Smokey

FrenchMovieTheme said:
lol when have i been bad at fighting games? I'm awful at NBA2K even with Dirk and little shit Barrera, Madden or any game that I play Smokey.

fixed:D

I'd get MvC2 for the points..if I had a system. Then I'd shut you down. All that muck you were talkin' when the game first game out..I have not forgotten.

LiveWire

FrenchMovieTheme said:
lol when have i been bad at fighting games? i am awful at FPS, not fighting games!

I thought it was the other way around. The VS games are definitely a different breed though, I know some people who are crazy good at VS but suck elsewhere, or are like me and are great with the classics but suck at the VS games and some newer fighters. I'll be sure to bring SFIV on my trip home tomorrow. Anyone got Tekken 6?

Matrix

Livewire, I can play earlier than 8 est if you want.

Matrix

Yea I can.

I'll go on now.

Matrix

K.

Man I'm going to be rusty, its' been like a week since I touched the game.

Wellington

BAAAALLLINNN'
FrenchMovieTheme said:
i have tekken 6 too!

and i guarantee i'll stomp out anyone in this thread at marvel vs. capcom 2 (except rors.... but i can hold my own against him)
Too bad you couldn't stomp out AstroLad in Madden! :D

Rorschach

I hate the damn input lag in MvC2. It pisses me off so much that I stopped playing online. I only play offline multi or offline solo. :(

Looks like the last game is being played? Let me know if you can go after it, Lonestar!

Matrix

GG Livewire. For some reason the game decided to let my hb's break every tackle.

Jesus christ Schaub was awful... I was throwing ints BJ style, thank god for my run game. Game fucked me out of a td to AJ though and Livewire out of a sure first down.

Hope you didn't think I was trying to run up the score with that last td with Moats, I only continued playing cause you were calling timeouts.

also how the heck did you miss that extra point? lag?

LiveWire

Matrix said:
GG Livewire. For some reason the game decided to let my hb's break every tackle.

Jesus christ Schaub was awful... I was throwing ints BJ style, thank god for my run game. Game fucked me out of a td to AJ though and Livewire out of a sure first down.

Hope you didn't think I was trying to run up the score with that last td with Moats, I only continued playing cause you were calling timeouts.

also how the heck did you miss that extra point? lag?

gg. No, the stick slipped off my thumb. The game was very fast, actually, no lag at all. That might be part of the reason I was missing tackles, I overshot Slaton more than once. But what really killed me was the player-switching algorithm, and seeing the CPU defenders looking straight at Slaton running a pitch with no lineman on them, and then getting vacuumed back into the TE/T at the LOS.

Even with Slaton's big game I had a chance had I just been able to convert the 4 picks Schaub threw. Without Portis I have no run game, and my 2nd receivers don't have high RLS ratings so they rarely get off the bump quick enough before Morrow has defenders in his face.

Oh well, one more game and then we're closer to seeing offseason progressions and I can draft some new linemen.

Luke, if we advance tonight I'll be around to play our game.

Edit: Looks like we just advanced!

Wellington said:
Too bad you couldn't stomp out AstroLad in Madden! :D

well technically i did win the division last year but for EA's mysterious tie breaker. by NFL tie breakers i did.

we've also split our games so far in madden '10. lets wait and see if i get into the playoffs this season as it has not been said and done yet!

p.s. dirt warner will retire at the end of this season, then we'll see the leinart era begin!

Wellington

BAAAALLLINNN'
FrenchMovieTheme said:
well technically i did win the division last year but for EA's mysterious tie breaker. by NFL tie breakers i did.

we've also split our games so far in madden '10. lets wait and see if i get into the playoffs this season as it has not been said and done yet!

p.s. dirt warner will retire at the end of this season, then we'll see the leinart era begin!
I am kidding, you know I can't diss the guy that taught me how to play. :(

Matrix! When do you want to go at it!

Top Bottom