• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Official Madden '10 Xbox 360 Online Franchise: A World Without Favre

lol i would love to see this happen.

i'm headed on now to beat CB's ass in marvel as i always do. then we can play some L4D2 if anyone is around!

all marvel owners get on now for some hot arcade play (6 player rooms is the most the game will allow though)

Matrix

LeBron loves his girlfriend. There is no other woman in the world he’d rather have. The problem is, Dwyane’s not a woman.
holy shit i cant feel my fingers or arms after playing that with such a shitty d pad.

I need to use my stick next time.

Matrix

LeBron loves his girlfriend. There is no other woman in the world he’d rather have. The problem is, Dwyane’s not a woman.
CB3 said:
This game is too chaotic. I try to play like a regular street fighter but it doesn't work

haha so do I, thats why I'm picking Ryu, Chun Li etc etc in every match :lol

Matrix

Rorschach said:
:lol :lol :lol Watching Dan vs CB3 is hilarious.

Merry Christmas, Sable... and everyone!

:lol :lol Getting owned by Dan of all characters.

Merry Xmas Sable.

edit- oh yea everyone!

I couldn't come through against the thug and criminal Ravens. But I can't wait for the offseason now

that game fell apart completely after polite fumbled it in/near your red zone. if i scored on that drive i'd be down one score but after that I fucking lost it :lol

4-12 and I might get 11th or 12th pick. damn there are a lot of season 2 scrubs!

Lonestar

I joined for Erin Brockovich discussion
ph33nix said:
I couldn't come through against the thug and criminal Ravens. But I can't wait for the offseason now

that game fell apart completely after polite fumbled it in/near your red zone. if i scored on that drive i'd be down one score but after that I fucking lost it :lol

Things could have been worse. You could have been Livewire playing Luke :lol

Fifty

ph33nix said:

You did a good job containing me after my insane 1st quarter.

Keller with 4 TDs. I swear to God, I love this guy. 28 TDs in something like 13-14 games (he missed at least 2 but no more than 3) ..tying the single season rushing record. I could have broken it, but I didn't want to run up the score!

Matrix

I got booted, did FMT *host* quit? Oh well, give me a few of days of practice and I'll make FMT my biznatch a few times.

I just need to get the hang of the crazy factor!

Lonestar

I joined for Erin Brockovich discussion
hoping that just sitting on the L4D2 menu screen will help draw some people away from this MVC2 thing. :D

Matrix

I'm going to play some borderlands, my hands need a break right now anyway.

Fifty

Why was Ginn your slot WR? you did good once you played 3 WR and used him somewhat, but for most of the game you were 2 WR and had him off the field. It was really confusing, especially given his previous big numbers.

Rorschach

Fifty said:
Why was Ginn your slot WR? you did good once you played 3 WR and used him somewhat, but for most of the game you were 2 WR and had him off the field. It was really confusing, especially given his previous big numbers.
I'm guessing he's a dropper like DHB was.

LukeSmith

ph33nix said:
anyways Kelly threw 23 TD passes this year. that'll increase next year and his INT will be down. he'll be gunning for the MVP!

Quick, quick! Someone tell me when the last time a QB on a sub-.500 team won the league MVP.

haters gonna hate! marvel is legit my friends!

lolz @ rors' servbot against CB. i hate fighting that little fuck.

madden could learn a lot from marvel.... spectator mode!

also matrix was making the games even more hectic than usual. motherfucker was subbing in and out, throwing combos, lasers, specials, etc. no time to think about what to do next!

Matrix

FrenchMovieTheme said:
also matrix was making the games even more hectic than usual. motherfucker was subbing in and out, throwing combos, lasers, specials, etc. no time to think about what to do next!

Thats how I roll with crippled hands!

DMczaf

Stop playing shitty games, and get back to what is right FMT

1070049-588523_85673_front_large.jpg

Matrix

Like I said before, give me a little time practicing with this vs crap and I'll start making your eyes bleed. Throwing shit at you left and right, you don't get time to think with me.

It will be my key to success.

CB3

intangibles, motherfucker
FrenchMovieTheme said:
good games fellas.

cb have you ever beat me once at this game? come on!

i beat matrix and i think rors once so i did my job. get bomberman or worms like a real man!

Matrix

CB3 said:
i beat matrix and i think rors once so i did my job. get bomberman or worms like a real man!

I beat Rors as well, he was trying to beat me with the midget thing. It was like trying to fight a fucking gnat.

I have the same Worms as Fmt, no need to buy another copy of that shit.

CB3

that game is terrible. its fun when your playing someone on your level but that shit can get frustrating. FMT does that zombie fucker zangief to me on purpose. i hate that bastard

CB3

FrenchMovieTheme said:
wtf i have bomberman AND worms! i dont have the newest worms though, i have the one that came out like 2 years ago or something
me pheeniks and hunter played bomberman after. it was fun. you need the new worms though. its way better than the first

CB3 said:
that game is terrible. its fun when your playing someone on your level but that shit can get frustrating. FMT does that zombie fucker zangief to me on purpose. i hate that bastard

:lol

zombie zangief CAN be easy to beat, but you have to have projective people and if he gets you in the corner its over. i <3 zombie zangief!

Matrix

I noticed FMT tends to pick the rather larger characters. He likes fighting with the fatties or they have some sorta advantage that us noobs don't know.

wtf am I up at 3 am on Christmas morning talking about this game... god help me.

CB3

he always does that shit. anytime i get close to beating him he starts cheesing with some bastard character. im on to you.

Matrix said:
I noticed FMT tends to pick the rather larger characters. He likes fighting with the fatties or they have some sorta advantage that us noobs don't know.

lol i mix my guys up all the time. i usually pick at least 1 bigger guy for some muscle, but rarely do i pick 3 big dudes! i used to pick juggernaut a lot because his assist is so helpful, but i find that if i need to use him to fight he is lacking whereas zangief has an actual offense but not much of an assist.

Top Bottom