• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Official Madden '10 Xbox 360 Online Franchise: A World Without Favre

Rorschach

I'll just pretend I lost to crow in the playoffs.

Hey wait a minute...is my draft pick gonna be Smokey's just like I have to play the second division folk? >:|

i'll play you rors and avenge my earlier loss to you!

p.s. still 42-40 in what i consider to be the longest 4th quarter in the history of videogame football

and it's over! broncos win 42-40.... wow that must have been a crazy game. gots to check out the recap!

Smokey

Scored w/ one second left no TOs on a 20+ yd pas to Gates.. down 2..have to go for the 2pt conversion..pass..deflected..game over 40-42.

I gave up two returns on special teams and that ended up costing me the game.

gg crow

Matrix

LeBron loves his girlfriend. There is no other woman in the world he’d rather have. The problem is, Dwyane’s not a woman.
haha fucking fumbles.... mother fucking fumbles and injuries. What have you done EA!

DCX

DCX
Matrix said:
haha fucking fumbles.... mother fucking fumbles and injuries. What have you done EA!
paper thin players you have :( WTF, my connection has been dropping games left and right...i need to call Time Warner tomorrow and have these fuckers fix this shit.

DCX

Smokey

LiveWire said:
Broncos will be the champs. Book it.

No problem with this.

That means the 2 Super Bowl champs will have come from the AFC Best, so at this point you betta bring home the bacon Crow!

btw I know some people here have play(ed) Mass Effect. How long does Mass Effect take to complete? I've had the game since launch and I've only put in 2 hrs :lol . Would like to complete it before the sequel.

Matrix

LeBron loves his girlfriend. There is no other woman in the world he’d rather have. The problem is, Dwyane’s not a woman.
DCX said:
paper thin players you have :( WTF, my connection has been dropping games left and right...i need to call Time Warner tomorrow and have these fuckers fix this shit.

DCX

I have no chance when I move the ball down the field and fumble almost every drive even subbing in hb's/using cover protect. Also AJ fumbled, when was the last time that happened. Plus he even got hurt on a passing play that didn't involve him.

Then we have Turner oh sweet sweet Turner who can knock over every player on my team even when I have Cushing and Ryans all over him and run for easy 50+ yard tds twice. That must have been hard work for you :lol

Oh that was your connection, ugh sorry man.

DCX

DCX
hey Smokey, i guess Turner didn't work out for you, how bout we trade back our RBs and you go win that Super Bowl again with the real Champ LT :)

DCX

Smokey

DCX said:
hey Smokey, i guess Turner didn't work out for you, how bout we trade back our RBs and you go win that Super Bowl again with the real Champ LT :)

DCX

Turner worked out great son!

1933 yards 28 TDs he did his part! Some defensive holes will be filled in the offseason and then I will be back. Aiming to drop 50 on errybody. You've gotta mighty fine Super Bowl champion RB in your backfield. What more could you want?!

I'M JOKING ABOUT 50PPG. need to clarify this for certain people

Matrix said:
I have no chance when I move the ball down the field and fumble almost every drive even subbing in hb's/using cover protect. Also AJ fumbled, when was the last time that happened. Plus he even got hurt on a passing play that didn't involve him.

Then we have Turner oh sweet sweet Turner who can knock over every player on my team even when I have Cushing and Ryans all over him and run for easy 50+ yard tds twice. That must have been hard work for you :lol

Turner is pissed he didn't get 2000. Next season he will be determined.

DCX

DCX
Matrix said:

complain all you want i fumbled on the opening kickoff lol Yeah Turner is crazy in this game, at times he borderlines Tecmo BO.

DCX

Matrix

Smokey said:
=btw I know some people here have play(ed) Mass Effect. How long does Mass Effect take to complete? I've had the game since launch and I've only put in 2 hrs :lol . Would like to complete it before the sequel.

Mass Effect caused two of my 360's to overheat cause of awful loading, I swear they red ringed cause of that game.... be careful! I still plan on getting number 2 after I watch story vids on youtube :lol Also I heard the loading has been much improved in 2 thankfully. I think the game is like 30 hours long or some shit.

Those elevator rides were the most annoying thing ever.

DCX

DCX
Smokey said:
Turner worked out great son!

1933 yards 28 TDs he did his part! Some defensive holes will be filled in the offseason and then I will be back. Aiming to drop 50 on errybody.
Oh yes, he did HIS thing, but he failed to bring you another Super Bowl which LT did :p

DCX

DCX

DCX
I might need to upgrade my entire wireless network. New router, new xbox wireless adapter, new modem. I'm using a 6 year old router still i think it's time to put her to bed. Anyone recommend equipment?

DCX

Matrix

DCX said:
complain all you want i fumbled on the opening kickoff lol Yeah Turner is crazy in this game, at times he borderlines Tecmo BO.

DCX

I don't feel bad for you. I fumbled on almost every drive, but my first one. Turner is a Tecmo player against teams like the Texans :(

Next time we scrim, we can reverse roles! I'll fumble only on the first play of the game and you the rest of the game.

Smokey

DCX said:
Oh yes, he did HIS thing, but he failed to bring you another Super Bowl which LT did :p

DCX

Special teams failed me. That is part of defense. We will have out year end meetings and some things will be addressed.

BTW when I had LT he was top 3 in the league in rushing. Just sayin'. Maybe the person CONTROLLING him is at fault here. It's like when daw had A.I. in NBA2K..he couldn't mesh w/ A.I. so I gladly stepped in to provide the necessary assistance in that situation.

;p

DCX said:
I might need to upgrade my entire wireless network. New router, new xbox wireless adapter, new modem. I'm using a 6 year old router still i think it's time to put her to bed. Anyone recommend equipment?

DCX

You probably need a new router. Do what I did and pick up this :

http://www.bestbuy.com/site/D-Link+...uter/8040121.p?skuId=8040121&id=1157068454881

Have had almost no drops and my NAT is always Open now. Only times I had issues was when I played Crow and his niggarigged connection.

TheCrow

GG Smokey. It started off well for me but after the 1st quarter it was all you. It was only toward the end of the 3rd when I started scoring some points. Then the 4th was all me, as I scored 21 pts. It still came down to the wire as you scored with 1 second left but couldn't convert the 2 pt play to tie the game. Great game.

I am trying to upload some highlights but it seems there is a problem with the server. :( I wanted to show off DeSean's two kick return TDs.

TheCrow

Lonestar said:
I'd like to know what special power I gave you in the players we traded to each other, Crow.

:lol They fit in well with my scheme and they all played their part. I wasn't expecting this much of a turnaround.

LiveWire said:
Broncos will be the champs. Book it.

Not going to happen :D I'm just happy to get into the playoffs. As long as I can keep games competitive I am a happy camper. :p

Smokey

I meant to save that MONSTER THROW by Rivers to Edwards on that fly pattern. Edwards straight burned Bailey and Rivers launched it like 40+ yards and he caught it right in stride somewhere in your territory I can't remember. Got stopped at the 4 yard line but when that happened I was like :0. We just had that discussion about how it's almost impossible to throw the deep ball, but that was a bomb.

Lonestar

I joined for Erin Brockovich discussion
TheCrow said:
:lol They fit in well with my scheme and they all played their part. I wasn't expecting this much of a turnaround.

Not going to happen :D I'm just happy to get into the playoffs. As long as I can keep games competitive I am a happy camper. :p

It's like you clean up solid in your offense, passing less and running more, seemingly effectively. And on Defense, I think you lowered your points given up by 10 points a game, which is huge.

TheCrow

Lonestar said:
It's like you clean up solid in your offense, passing less and running more, seemingly effectively. And on Defense, I think you lowered your points given up by 10 points a game, which is huge.

I pretty much try to play really conservative and just hope for big plays by my defense or special teams. I need my opponents to make mistakes or else I have no chance.

Smokey said:
I meant to save that MONSTER THROW by Rivers to Edwards on that fly pattern. Edwards straight burned Bailey and Rivers launched it like 40+ yards and he caught it right in stride somewhere in your territory I can't remember. Got stopped at the 4 yard line but when that happened I was like :0. We just had that discussion about how it's almost impossible to throw the deep ball, but that was a bomb.

Sorry to break it to you but that wasn't Champ...

It was Alonzi Simms, my rookie MLB. For some reason they switched assignments and Champ was on your RB. Here's the play.

The following two videos were the kick off returns that accounted for almost all of my offense. One in the 1st and the other in the 4th

And this was the play that put me up 42-34. An int by DJ but the TD return was cut out.

Finally here's the failed 2pt conversion.

Smokey

TheCrow said:
I pretty much try to play really conservative and just hope for big plays by my defense or special teams. I need my opponents to make mistakes or else I have no chance.

Sorry to break it to you but that wasn't Champ...

It was Alonzi Simms, my rookie MLB. For some reason they switched assignments and Champ was on your RB. Here's the play.

The following two videos were the kick off returns that accounted for almost all of my offense. One in the 1st and the other in the 4th

And this was the play that put me up 42-34. An int by DJ but the TD return was cut out.

Finally here's the failed 2pt conversion.

Whoever tha fuck it was Edwards should've scored on that beautiful play. That INT was thrown off my backfuckin foot. The two returns dude just had speed can't do shit about that. The INT almost caused me to rage out of control. Next season I'm just taking sacks. How tha fuck can I go from 30+ TDs and like 11 INTs..to 23TDS AND 20 somethin INTS. Unfuckingacceptable.

Also I can't NOT post these videos. Some of yall play MW2 in here and no its a campin' piece of shit game sometimes look at this dude:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FKURfkJbczc
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ODLFGKosS2E&feature=sub

:lol :lol :lol

DCX

DCX
Smokey said:
Special teams failed me. That is part of defense. We will have out year end meetings and some things will be addressed.

BTW when I had LT he was top 3 in the league in rushing. Just sayin'. Maybe the person CONTROLLING him is at fault here. It's like when daw had A.I. in NBA2K..he couldn't mesh w/ A.I. so I gladly stepped in to provide the necessary assistance in that situation.

;p

You probably need a new router. Do what I did and pick up this :

http://www.bestbuy.com/site/D-Link+...uter/8040121.p?skuId=8040121&id=1157068454881

Have had almost no drops and my NAT is always Open now. Only times I had issues was when I played Crow and his niggarigged connection.
Nah i had Turner last season and he had like 1600 yds :p It's a style thing, i'm a bruiser..i don't like flakes like LT.

DCX

Nightz

GG Astro. I regret going for the 2 point conversion in the third. Should've just gone with the extra point. That 4th quarter was wild though, turnovers back and forth. :lol Rodgers-Cromartie was a beast and Beanie Wells was a freaking pain to bring down.

gg rors! on that last pass i really wasn't expecting to complete it, i was trying to throw it as far as i could to stop the clock and MAYBE get an edge of the endzone td. alex smith has shown in the game he can clearly overthrow anything so i just heaved it but it was about 10 yards short of the back of the endzone :(

p.s. i let you score on that screen b/c you would've been able to run the clock out!

Rorschach

GG FMT. Sorry you don't have Engrish in the online rosters!

PS: Fuck Willis as usual.

[edit] I know you let me score...I was trying to milk it as much as possible :lol Could have pulled an MJD!
LukeSmith said:
LJ and I are playing tonight.
w00t let's get tehse all done!

Rorschach

FrenchMovieTheme said:
lol @ grabowski breaking a willis hit stick! only freeman does that!
I was running friggin' scared. Luckily pushed cover ball at the exact right time. And this was after I put him back in the game injured! GRITKOWSKI IS A GRABOWSKI!

Fifty

DCX said:
Nah i had Turner last season and he had like 1600 yds :p It's a style thing, i'm a bruiser..i don't like flakes like LT.

DCX

You had one season with Turner..and it took trading him for LT to figure it out? :lol Oh, DCX

Chifty

DCX

DCX
Fifty said:
You had one season with Turner..and it took trading him for LT to figure it out? :lol Oh, DCX

Chifty
I thought i could get away with it, which i would have, my D let me down this season. It didn't generate enough turnovers and i was in the midst of a huge change in the way i played D. It was a transition year. I know for a fact i cannot have a speed back as my lead back. 97, 99 it wouldn't matter. I need a tough back to get those third and 2-3s.

DCX

Smokey

I will give you Turner back you give me LT, Roddy White, and Chris Houston.

Turner is only going to get more beastly next season when progression kicks in.

That's tha fuckin deal of the season. Let it marinate in your head.

DCX

DCX
Smokey said:
I will give you Turner back you give me LT, Roddy White, and Chris Houston.

That's tha fuckin deal of the season. Let it marinate in your head.
White will die in Falcon gear. I'll give you Jenkins and a draft pick and u got a deal.

DCX

DCX said:
White will die in Falcon gear. I'll give you Jenkins and a draft pick and u got a deal.

DCX

don't worry, the guy we talked about is better than turner. trust me on that ;)

although i haven't for sure decided to trade him. he is awfully good :/

DCX

DCX
FrenchMovieTheme said:
don't worry, the guy we talked about is better than turner. trust me on that ;)

although i haven't for sure decided to trade him. he is awfully good :/
You NEED to consider this as not a possibility but an inevitability.

DCX

DMczaf

I was the only commish who didn't like the Turner/LT deal, and I'm the one who benefited from it.

a3ddb1f1662db4ba5fa42498e12524a9.gif

DCX

DCX
DMczaf said:
I was the only commish who didn't like the Turner/LT deal, and I'm the one who benefited from it.

a3ddb1f1662db4ba5fa42498e12524a9.gif
You enjoy the captain's chair, it's coming back to Atlanta next season.

DCX

AstroLad

Hail to the KING baby
Nightz said:
GG Astro. I regret going for the 2 point conversion in the third. Should've just gone with the extra point. That 4th quarter was wild though, turnovers back and forth. :lol Rodgers-Cromartie was a beast and Beanie Wells was a freaking pain to bring down.
gg man yeah that was fun. sb flashback there at the end of the half. i always do that :lol

Smokey

DCX said:

DCX

LT, Chris Houston, Jenkings, draft pick

for

Turner

who do i need to talk to get this done.

Sproles is the RB of the future in San Diego.

Rorschach

DMczaf said:
I was the only commish who didn't like the Turner/LT deal, and I'm the one who benefited from it.b4ba5fa42498e12524a9.gif[/IMG]
I didn't like it, but it affected me directly, so I thought it was outside my jurisdiction.

Top Bottom