• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Official Madden '10 Xbox 360 Online Franchise: A World Without Favre

Matrix

LeBron loves his girlfriend. There is no other woman in the world he’d rather have. The problem is, Dwyane’s not a woman.
Mrbob said:
AFC is the conference full of drama queens. :lol

I'd rather be a drama queen than a Bob.

Smokey

LiveWire said:
Looking at some youtube user videos it seems like it a form of nano-blitzing without having to manually position linebackers in gaps. Basically, audibling and re-audibling to path the AI defender perfectly into a gap. I would assume this is what FMT intended to ban when nano-blitzing was banned, but I dunno...

Nah I don't do anything like that.

LiveWire said:
I'll scrimmage you, lemme know when.

Aight. If I had to guess I'd say around 8ish central...gonna go play some bball.

Mrbob said:
AFC is the conference full of drama queens. :lol

Jcut20.jpg

Jcut20.jpg

Rorschach

Ramirez said:
The only other people I've seen do this is Rors and LJ, and I don't know how you all get it to happen because it has little to do with the player and more to do with the AI of the defenders you're not controlling. *shrug*
I can't speak for LJ and Smokey, but it's because I cheese the shit out of you guys.

DCX

DCX
Oh well, move on laddies...Ram got Turnered lets get this shit rolling so i can continue with my offseason plans of the forever!!

DCX

come on bob motherfucker play your game! it's been almost 24 hours!

have you even contacted BigAT to schedule a time to play? I want to get these crappy playoffs over with and the REAL DEAL offseason/draft to start!

also guys, i implore you to get whatever stats you want NOW. the league will advance to the off season the second the superbowl is over with!

daw840

I don't think Dskillz was doing it intentionally, but this was exactly what was happening in my last game. I was at the line ready to snap the ball and he would audible, while his defense was moving all over the place I would snap the ball thinking it would catch them with their pants down. No, it was nearly instant pressure when that happened. I think I actually got sacked on a running play before JRuss was even able to hand the ball off.

BigAT

Bob and I have already talked, we're playing Sunday.

Anyone want to play a game in like half an hour? I could use some practice.

Slo

I just got this game for Christmas, started a franchise, and lost to the 49ers in week 3 by 6 points. THIS IS BULLSHIT. Where's my fucking Favre magic EA? IN THE GAME MY ASS.

Nightz

BigAT said:
Anyone want to play a game in like half an hour? I could use some practice.
I'll play. I haven't touched Madden in like a week and a half and I miss getting my butt kicked.

Edit: Looks like you already started a game.

oh guys we also know the schedules for next year as well since this season is done!

niners play:

Seahawks (X2)
Cards (X2)
Rams (X2)
Eagles
Giants
Redskins
Cowboys
Saints
Bears
Steelers
Ravens
Browns
Bengals

bluemax

Banned
FrenchMovieTheme said:
oh guys we also know the schedules for next year as well since this season is done!

niners play:

Seahawks (X2)
Cards (X2)
Rams (X2)
Eagles
Giants
Redskins
Cowboys
Saints
Bears
Steelers
Ravens
Browns
Bengals
Didn't we already play those teams in the first season?

Also I always knew Rors was a cheeser. Only explanation for JBust going all Elway on me all these times.

Time to start reading Sharkwaters!

Matrix

LeBron loves his girlfriend. There is no other woman in the world he’d rather have. The problem is, Dwyane’s not a woman.
Bob is the Tmac of this league.

We put up with all his bs, but we don't really need him!

Lonestar

I joined for Erin Brockovich discussion
DCX said:
what's funny is that Lonestar would be the one to bitch consider Smokey has played three human opponents this season lol. * is in his future amirite?

DCX

I don't get this statement. What's done is done. He wasn't the only team to get in by way of EA Sports.

Me and Rorschach should have went for the tie :(

Mrbob

FrenchMovieTheme said:

niners play:

Seahawks (X2)
Cards (X2)
Rams (X2)
Eagles
Giants
Redskins
Cowboys
Saints
Bears
Steelers
Ravens
Browns
Bengals

Yes! This time you can't use your job as an excuse to hide from me in our league game!

LiveWire

AstroLad said:
where can you see that?

The NFL scheduling format is the same every year.

6 GAMES
You play your division rivals twice

4 GAMES

You play a new division in your conference (rotating order, South, East, North, West--not including your own division of course)

4 GAMES

You play a new division in the other conference (rotating order, South, East, North, West)

2 GAMES

You play the team in the other two divisions in your conference that finished the previous year in the same position in their division as you did yours (i.e. in the NFL, the Redskins played the Lions and the Rams this year because they all finished last in their divisions in 2008)

LiveWire

AstroLad said:
ah right, too lazy to figure that out. i'll just wait for the goddam playoffs to finally be over

omg dude :p

Cardinals play:

NFC EAST
Redskins
Giants
Cowboys
Eagles

NFC NORTH
Packers

NFC SOUTH
Buccaneers

NFC WEST
Rams
49ers
Seahawks

AFC EAST
Patriots
Bills
Dolphins
Jets

Tough schedule man. 7-9 division winner coming from the NFC West next season? :lol

AstroLad

Hail to the KING baby
yeah had a tough schedule this season too. didn't think i'd make the playoffs. by now it's pretty clear i'm the nfc west team of destiny though

bluemax said:
Didn't we already play those teams in the first season?

Also I always knew Rors was a cheeser. Only explanation for JBust going all Elway on me all these times.

Time to start reading Sharkwaters!

YOU don't play all those teams. you don't play the bears or the saints. i believe you would play the vikings and falcons instead. all the rest are the same

p.s. no we don't play the AFC east this coming year, we play the NFC north. nfc west vs. afc north my friends! two juggernaut divisions!

Mrbob said:
Yes! This time you can't use your job as an excuse to hide from me in our league game!

i was in hawaii on vacation mother fucker :lol

and bob go play BigAT! come on lets get this done with!

gg btw BigAT. i just seemed to be picking the right plays at the right time cause i dont think i'll ever get 25 incompletions against rogers again on defense lulz

BigAT

GG

I was trying out some new stuff a little bit, it clearly wasn't working out. It certainly didn't help I was getting pressured near constantly. My offensive line is pretty bad in the franchise, but it's even worse with the regular rosters. My line was politely asking your D-line not to pound Rodgers' ass, they rudely scoffed at my line and went right by. No manners.

bluemax

Banned
FrenchMovieTheme said:
YOU don't play all those teams. you don't play the bears or the saints. i believe you would play the vikings and falcons instead. all the rest are the same

p.s. no we don't play the AFC east this coming year, we play the NFC north. nfc west vs. afc north my friends! two juggernaut divisions!
Who finished last in the North and South?

I like my chances against the Vikings since I did well before the retries
started happening. I think I've only beaten DCX once and that was due to Donnie Edwards spying the shit out of Vick.

bluemax said:
Who finished last in the North and South?

I like my chances against the Vikings since I did well before the retries
started happening. I think I've only beaten DCX once and that was due to Donnie Edwards spying the shit out of Vick.

wait you finished last? i thought the rams did.

if YOU finished last, you will be playing the panthers and lions.

Nightz

I'm still confused about the schedule for next season. I think the people in the playoffs should just hurry up so we can move on.

Nightz said:
I'm still confused about the schedule for next season. I think the people in the playoffs should just hurry up so we can move on.

bengals are g oing to play the NFC west for sure. i dont know which AFC team you play though. look at the bengals REAL 2008 schedule to find that out.

for your remaining games, just look at the AFC teams that finished in the same division position as you.

bluemax

Banned
FrenchMovieTheme said:
wait you finished last? i thought the rams did.

if YOU finished last, you will be playing the panthers and lions.
Well I was tied with the Rams
last I looked and I know that Astro beat Luke filling in for me so yeah. I can't check the league right now though on account of you booting me and what not.

Lions and Panthers would be preferrable to me! Although Lions played me tight and I'm sure they've improved since then.

bluemax said:
Well I was tied with the Rams
last I looked and I know that Astro beat Luke filling in for me so yeah. I can't check the league right now though on account of you booting me and what not.

Lions and Panthers would be preferrable to me! Although Lions played me tight and I'm sure they've improved since then.

do you have your internet back? we can send the invite to get you back into the league when you do

Nightz

FrenchMovieTheme said:
bengals are g oing to play the NFC west for sure. i dont know which AFC team you play though. look at the bengals REAL 2008 schedule to find that out.

for your remaining games, just look at the AFC teams that finished in the same division position as you.
So if I'm doing this right, it'll be...

AFC North
NFC West
AFC South
Raiders
Dolphins

0-16 here I come!

Nightz said:
So if I'm doing this right, it'll be...

AFC North
NFC West
AFC South
Raiders
Dolphins

0-16 here I come!

keep in mind in the raiders instance they ACTUALLY finished 2nd, so you will not be playing them. EA didn't allow them into the playoffs, but their run down is correct.

that is why this season i played all the other 1st place teams.... even though EA let the cards into the playoffs last season as the 1st place team :/

Wellington

BAAAALLLINNN'
Ramirez said:
LoL, this AI used to regularly handle you back in the Xbox days when we could connect. ;)

Nice work there chum. Maybe you should follow along with this thread so you don't misconstrue things that aren't even meant for you.

Anytime you want to throw down, I'm game.

all this trade/free agent talk has got me contemplating how badly some people are going to get fucked if next years version has contracts/salary cap.

of course, the way the collective bargaining agreement is going, there wont be one in the NFL so i suspect there won't be one in madden. you got lucky EA..... tom petty style!

Top Bottom