• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Official Madden '10 Xbox 360 Online Franchise: A World Without Favre

AstroLad

Hail to the KING baby
my only suggestion would be that people mail you their picks or agree to be there live, or both, but none of this waiting around for people stuff on the fa draft. it should be done over a set number of hours like 12-3 or whatever. it's pretty easy to do a list to send, unlike the real draft which is a huge pain to do that for

AstroLad said:
my only suggestion would be that people mail you their picks or agree to be there live, or both, but none of this waiting around for people stuff on the fa draft. it's pretty easy to do a list to send, unlike the real draft

very true. with only 2 rounds it should be a very basic process.

once we have the list of FA's i will have people send in their picks so we can move forward!

BigAT

I'm glad to see things are progressing quickly. I really need to get the bad taste of last season out of my mouth ASAP. Losing my last three games of the season, by a total of 10 points, to finish the year was so frustrating.

AstroLad

Hail to the KING baby
FrenchMovieTheme said:
very true. with only 2 rounds it should be a very basic process.

once we have the list of FA's i will have people send in their picks so we can move forward!
yeppo and if people do neither or if they say they're going to show but don't send a list then just no pick for them like last year. nothing wrong with rewarding the active/involved people a bit

Fifty

It went well last 'year', and we had 3 rounds. This time, with two, and with better players available, I really don't think the speed will be an issue. Granted it's annoying when one person is with his family on the weekend and 25 people are refreshing the thread.

AstroLad said:
yeppo and if people do neither or if they say they're going to show but don't send a list then just no pick for them like last year. nothing wrong with rewarding the active/involved people a bit

that or manually pick the highest remaining player left for them. don't want to leave them with nothin'!

Fifty

We'll know progression/retirements in like 30 minutes, after the superbowl, correct? After that I'll send my picks to you, FMT.

Lonestar

I joined for Erin Brockovich discussion
Fifty said:
We'll know progression/retirements in like 30 minutes, after the superbowl, correct? After that I'll send my picks to you, FMT.

I hope sable's around to get post progression results, and I'm hoping to not take forever to get some kind of result to show progression.

yes, we will advance after the superbowl and then you will be able to see your progressions/retirements so that you can assess who you are going to submit for FA.

p.s. LT retires!

Birdman02

FrenchMovieTheme said:
that or manually pick the highest remaining player left for them. don't want to leave them with nothin'!

If we didn't assign them a pick, they'd still have a choice at what's left at the end. Since there are better players this year, they'll stilll likely get a decent pick.

Fifty

If we want to have this FA Draft done in time for a sunday draft, I don't think we'll be able to get at least 2 people's drops and then picks in that fast. (Peterboy, Bluemax, maybe others)

Somnia

FrenchMovieTheme said:
mmmmm warner retiring would make my season!

bluemax/peterboy please let me know once you guys are back (in bluemax's case, with internet back) so you can be re-invited into the league

doh hope that doesn't hold us back any

Fifty

Lonestar said:
21-20 CB in the 4th

Turning my 360 on to get ready for sweet sweet progression and to watch as Joey Keller goes up by 0.7 points despite 28 TDs :lol

I'll be eager to see the list of retirements. Last season's wasn't that big. Favre being really the only big name. Whoever posts the list on GAF in one post gets 30 Chifty Points.

Somnia

Fifty said:
Turning my 360 on to get ready for sweet sweet progression and to watch as Joey Keller goes up by 0.7 points despite 28 TDs :lol

Got mine open too :D Antonio Smith better see some progression...going from 1 sack to 15.

Oh shit 23-21 crow!

edit make that 30-21 Crow

oh boy 30-21 broncos. it's all over. CB's constant shit talking comes back to haunt him! i told you the madden gods would make you pay, and sure enough here we are!

Fifty

edit: IT'S ALLLLLLLLL OVER!

What a turnaround season for Denver, my very first trading partner..and a great season by another trading partner of mine, CB!

Lonestar

I joined for Erin Brockovich discussion
Something in the trading with Denver. I had a better record than last year, and he wins the SB!

CG Crow

Hope Sable's around!

TheCrow

Thanks. It was a good year. All this talk about English and Morrow, while Jake Scott, yeah with two motherfucking t's, ends up winning the superbowl.

LJ11

I dropped back 50 times and got sacked once. 25 dropbacks for CB 6 sacks.

Good shit Crow, you won't slip by next season.

AstroLad

Hail to the KING baby
:lol :lol :lol :lol

ist2_437828_giant_smiley_big_smile2.jpg

jesus_warner.jpg

Top Bottom