• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Official Madden '10 Xbox 360 Online Franchise: A World Without Favre

LiveWire

LukeSmith said:
I got unceremoniously dropped, Livewire. gg tho

Yea I was wondering what happened. gg. Very interesting to see the differences now between Morrow and Campbell on deep routes. Also confirmed LJ's hypothesis about CBs being able to cover the flat and the deep ball, amazing.

dskillzhtown

keep your strippers out of my American football
LukeSmith said:
I won't play in broadcast games until it's standard across all games of Madden.

Well that is never going to happen. I would have hoped people would have broadcasted more during the playoffs, oh well.

As far as my games, I probably will experiment more next season with it. I am getting an external capture device for some work I am going to be doing so I will be able to broadcast/capture at a higher quality than last time. If anything I am trying to use it to learn more about capturing, editing, broadcasting on the net.

Fifty

It'd be one thing if the technology we had was good and people were choosing not to do it, but from the few I've seen, the quality is horrible and only watchable if you're an insane person. I could hardly make out the names of the plays.

dskillzhtown

Fifty said:
It'd be one thing if the technology we had was good and people were choosing not to do it, but from the few I've seen, the quality is horrible and only watchable if you're an insane person. I could hardly make out the names of the plays.

If it were crystal clear people would use that as an excuse too. "I don't want to give up my plays!!!". That was the response I got when I first brought up the subject in the first place. I thought it would be about seeing the game unfold instead of refreshing xbox.com every 30 seconds. It was just an idea to bring something new to the league. Again, no biggie, not calling out the league or anyone in the league. I was just trying to bring something new to the table.

Like I said, I will be experimenting with it with my games next season to educate myself on it. The quality should be TV-quality when I do it the next time.

Smokey

I'm ordering a Hauppauge HD PVR that I've been saving up for a while in a couple of weeks. If all goes as planned I'll be able to stream my games in HD next season!

DMczaf

FrenchMovieTheme said:
LJ is going to go down in the AFC title game again :(

marvlevy.jpg

dskillzhtown

Smokey said:
I'm ordering a Hauppauge HD PVR that I've been saving up for a while in a couple of weeks. If all goes as planned I'll be able to stream my games in HD next season!

Same here. The crap is sold out on Amazon.

TheCrow

GG LJ. The kick return TD by DeSean Jackson was what closed out game. Before that it could have gone either way.

Edit: I can play as soon as it advances CB. Should be a good game. Good luck. :D

Somnia

Wellington said:
:|

I was looking to fucking ice the game and go on a patented DM/CK 10 minute drive when I got the ball back to start the second half.

I wish Shawn was still in our division to make it a real powerhouse!
Nothing against you Somnia, you're our boy!

=( :lol

Oh snap we might see old man Kurt retire tonight!

TheCrow

Lonestar said:
Hopefully, you can trade me back some of that magic for next year, Crow :D

Meriweather came up with a huge int against LJ. But what really won the game for me was my running attack(180 yards). I still can't believe I have come this far. :lol Now, CB will crush my dream.

LJ11

Good game Crow, the fumble in the first hurt me the most, plus some shitty clock management at the end. Had your D scrambling, but I wasted too much time running down the clock, and picked an all too familiar play. Made a couple of bad reads but the KR was what did me in. Had some bad drops from my guys as well.

I passed a shitload, but you lined up with 3 LBs 2 safeties almost exclusively, I'm not going to run into that.

Lonestar

I joined for Erin Brockovich discussion
He's probably doing whatever cheese he does to stretch the field vertically. I'm going with Running with McNabb to the sideline, then throwing it deep.

i think we could start the FA draft immediately after we advance to the off-season.

we could do the rookie draft sunday. this would give people time to set their draft boards if they can't be there! what do you guys think?

Somnia

FrenchMovieTheme said:
i think we could start the FA draft immediately after we advance to the off-season.

we could do the rookie draft sunday. this would give people time to set their draft boards if they can't be there! what do you guys think?

I'm all for that if you are willing to do the draft at like 7pm CST on Sunday. I work till 630pm CST :D

Birdman02

Did you guys decide on a minimum limit for FA cuts and/or what positions can't be cut?

14-14 in the 2nd

Livewire, I'm getting a "page cannot be found" error on your link. Are you broadcasting anything yet?

EDIT: found it.

FrenchMovieTheme said:

Boo to Sunday draft ill be driving but I guess I can set my board and hope they don't draft a center

yes i have. here are the free agent rules:

* 2 Rounds
* No kickers, punters, or full backs
* Any offensive lineman submitted must be rated an 80+
* One of the players submitted has to be at least an 80
* Total points must equal 150
* We will have the order the same as we did last season (i.e. whoever contributes most gets the best pick, etc)

After we advance, submit your 2 cuts to myself, dmczaf, rors, fifty, or coldblooded.

Obviously i'm hoping we can complete this fairly quickly, although it doesn't NEED to be completed before the rookie draft it would be nice to

Lonestar

I joined for Erin Brockovich discussion
We talking about the rookie draft this sunday? the day after tomorrow? Or are we talking about the FA draft?

Somnia

FrenchMovieTheme said:
yes i have. here are the free agent rules:

* 2 Rounds
* No kickers, punters, or full backs
* Any offensive lineman submitted must be rated an 80+
* One of the players submitted has to be at least an 80
* Total points must equal 150
* We will have the order the same as we did last season (i.e. whoever contributes most gets the best pick, etc)

After we advance, submit your 2 cuts to myself, dmczaf, rors, fifty, or coldblooded.

Obviously i'm hoping we can complete this fairly quickly, although it doesn't NEED to be completed before the rookie draft it would be nice to

Sounds good.

edit: We could always do the draft draft sometime during the week at night couldn't we? It doesnt HAVE to be a weekend per say. Seems like no matter what 1-5 of us wont make it either way.

Top Bottom