• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Official Madden '10 Xbox 360 Online Franchise: A World Without Favre

LiveWire

Very happy with my trade with the Falcons. Brian Orakpo only went from 82 to 85, but Cason went from 83 to 88, and went from 91 and 91 to 97 and 98 in zone and man coverage! Thanks DCX!

Fifty

LiveWire said:
FMT, can we cut more than 2 players so that we can get more points to place ourselves higher in the draft list, or are we strictly limited to two players?

Limited to two players. If you drop more, that'll mean that we'll have to deal with an excess of FA's in the pool and that's too much hassle. Next time, don't trade your first round pick!

DCX

DCX
LiveWire said:
Very happy with my trade with the Falcons. Brian Orakpo only went from 82 to 85, but Cason went from 83 to 88, and went from 91 and 91 to 97 and 98 in zone and man coverage! Thanks DCX!
It's all good, i got good corners and i knew Cason would net me Orackpo more than the others would :)

DCX

DMczaf

LiveWire said:

When is DCX going to fire his General Manager?

Fifty

So overpaying for FMT's scraps is the way to save your reputation? Turner wasn't right...LT wasn't right..yet Frank Gore is?

a_billick_i.jpg

DCX

DCX
Fifty said:
So overpaying for FMT's scraps is the way to save your reputation? Turner wasn't right...LT wasn't right..yet Frank Gore is?

a_billick_i.jpg
No because both GMs i was talking to about RBs flaked on me. Bob style.

DCX

Matrix

LeBron loves his girlfriend. There is no other woman in the world he’d rather have. The problem is, Dwyane’s not a woman.
Schaub 82 > 83... I was worried those 27 ints thrown through 7 games was going to bite me in the ass ratings wise.

LiveWire

FMT I sent my FA cuts to you.

Astro, check your PMs.

Also, Portis is off the table, he apparently is timeless as he still is the exact same rating after 2 seasons. :lol

Haynesworth also stayed the same for those who were wondering.

LukeSmith

LiveWire said:
FMT I sent my FA cuts to you.

Astro, check your PMs.

Also, Portis is off the table, he apparently is timeless as he still is the exact same rating after 2 seasons. :lol

Haynesworth also stayed the same for those who were wondering.

Just draft Grimes you're picking fourth right?

Smokey

congrats crow.

welcome to the exclusive club. although i hate that it wasn't me to win the SB, at least I know I gave you the best game AND you are from my division. With that said, we are refocused and will be determined in season 3.

TheCrow

Smokey said:
congrats crow.

welcome to the exclusive club. although i hate that it wasn't me to win the SB, at least I know I gave you the best game AND you are from my division. With that said, we are refocused and will be determined in season 3.

Next season I will revert to my season 1 form. It's time for Rors superbowl win. :D

Lonestar

I joined for Erin Brockovich discussion
Ok, just about done.

Let me say, congrats to the most improved player in the league!

huber_kevin(2).jpg

and Deep Deep shame to the most fallen of the fallen:

Code:
Cornell Green	Oakland Raiders
Jeff Backus	Detroit Lions
Jonas Jennings	New Orleans Saints
Josh McCown	Carolina Panthers
Leonard Little	St. Louis Rams
Ryan Diem	Indianapolis Colts

Mrbob

Keep your panties on...throw my list away...it might changing.

Well Steltz is staying. But I might choose someone else besides Pnutt.

Rorschach

FrenchMovieTheme said:
yes i have. here are the free agent rules:

* 2 Rounds
* No kickers, punters, or full backs
* Any offensive lineman submitted must be rated an 80+
* One of the players submitted has to be at least an 80

* Total points must equal 150
* We will have the order the same as we did last season (i.e. whoever contributes most gets the best pick, etc)
wtf?! Then what's the point of the points system? This completely screws bad teams.

Wouldn't that also mean the second round would be all late 60s players?

Matrix

LeBron loves his girlfriend. There is no other woman in the world he’d rather have. The problem is, Dwyane’s not a woman.
Can anyone play me in a Madden scrim now? I need to test out the way a certain player on the Raiders moves, etc

Rors is right, I wasn't going to say shit, but whatever :lol

DCX

DCX
I have my list done, but i'm waiting on one last minute flurry for the players i'm cutting for trades :/

DCX

Matrix

SOMEONE FUCKING SCRIM ME, DON'T MAKE ME FACE A RANDOM!

Fifty

Maybe Rors thinks that the total 'must be 150 points'

FMT, you should have written "Must be AT LEAST 150"

It's a big difference, but a small change in wording.

and matrix, I'll play ya.

Rorschach

FrenchMovieTheme said:
how? there are going to be good players to be had when they draft. that's the point
Because say I cut Howard. Am I going to get a Howard back? No. I'm going to get something superfluous to my team most likely. And then the second round will be full of 70ish players at most.

Rorschach

Fifty said:
Maybe Rors thinks that the total 'must be 150 points'

FMT, you should have written "Must be AT LEAST 150"

It's a big difference, but a small change in wording.

and matrix, I'll play ya.
Yeah, the rich teams can cut two 80+ players, but not the teams who depend on 60-70 level starters.

Lonestar

Season Progression Differences

I was going to have 2 more sheets, basically Sable's before and after progression charts. But that was frying Google's server. So, it's just + or - numbers. To know where they stand, you still will need to look at Sable's charts, unless I think of something else.

oh yes, that wording is bad. the points need to be at least 150, not exactly 150.

it hasn't confused anyone yet though as none of the picks sent in are exactly 150.

this is basically like the same system we had last season except no punters, kickers, fb's, and o-lineman submitted must be 80+

Matrix

Ok Fifty, I'm online.

Using the Raiders is going to be awesome!

Rorschach said:
Because say I cut Howard. Am I going to get a Howard back? No. I'm going to get something superfluous to my team most likely. And then the second round will be full of 70ish players at most.

i thought we talked about this yesterday and you guys didn't say anything :/

TheCrow

FrenchMovieTheme said:
oh yes, that wording is bad. the points need to be at least 150, not exactly 150.

it hasn't confused anyone yet though as none of the picks sent in are exactly 150.

this is basically like the same system we had last season except no punters, kickers, fb's, and o-lineman submitted must be 80+

What if that FB is Hillis? He could be a great HB.

Wellington

BAAAALLLINNN'
I agree with Rors on this one. The guys with bad teams had a hard time with 75 rated players and now we bump the requirement up to 80? I mean I can afford it because I am stuck with a team full of 80 rated guys that no one would ever want to trade for but what about the lions, browns, chiefs, rams, etc.

TheCrow said:
What if that FB is Hillis? He could be a great HB.

nay. just like i wouldn't count someones rating in a different position (for instance a 72 rated OLB can be an 84 rated DE).

whatever his rating and position are is what is submitted, not what they COULD be ;)

Smokey

P. Rivers 90 -> 91
B. Edwards 87 -> 89
D. Sproles 84 -> 85
M. Floyd 76 -> 78
N. Barnett 84 -> 85
L. English 77 -> 83 !
A. Phelps 59 -> 60 WTF. ONE POINT?!
Gates + Turner still 95

Just about everybody else on the squad went down including some key players :(

huh? we had 1 80 player last year, and 2 75 players.

this season we have 1 80 player and 1 70 player. i'm not sure what the difference is except i cut a round off

Lonestar

Man, worse than I thought....Lee Carter is the exact same player as last season :( No changes AT ALL.

Top Bottom