• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Official Madden '10 Xbox 360 Online Franchise: A World Without Favre

Mrbob

We will get our revenge this year, DM. Just you wait!

Smokey said:
All sports suck until the playoffs (except NFL)

Fixed. Talking purely pro sports.

College football is important since one loss can screw you. College bball is exciting due to the atmosphere. Go to a top 25 teams stadium, and its going crazy during a game. Then you have the ncaa tournament, which is the best sporting event every year.

I don't really pay attention to baseball seriously until after the all star break.

the only thing good about college basketball is the atmosphere. i wish nba fans were like that, but most "fans" in that arena are just there for pleasure and not to cheer

i just don't get what's so fun about watching a sport that's mostly jumpshots, passing, and "playing the right way"

Smokey

ph33nix said:
i just don't get what's so fun about watching a sport that's mostly jumpshots, passing, and "playing the right way"

:lol

The only difference between college and NBA is people like the guy in my avatar can get away with traveling and flops.

To keep on topic:

Anybody want to play?!

Matrix

LeBron loves his girlfriend. There is no other woman in the world he’d rather have. The problem is, Dwyane’s not a woman.
Fifty said:
I want him.

Hey Bob figure out how to get Carr from CK and I'll trade you Grossman for him.

I say we should all play a season with our old scrub QB's.

daw840

Matrix said:

Hey Bob figure out how to get Carr from CK and I'll trade you Grossman for him.

I say we should all play a season with our old scrub QB's.

I am NOT playing with TJack.

I refuse.

Matrix

LeBron loves his girlfriend. There is no other woman in the world he’d rather have. The problem is, Dwyane’s not a woman.
Was that before or after your Turner trade went down?

Fifty

daw840 said:

He's all yours!

bollerdrunkyeah.jpg

Matrix

Ck, what do I need to do to get Carr back?

You know you want to see him lead the league in being sacked.

10passer.1.600.jpg

That thing is Daw's avatar is the same thing that angry Utah Jazz fan Jeff-DSA has in his, I actually thought he posted in here for a second.

daw840

Matrix said:
Ck, what do I need to do to get Carr back?

You know you want to see him lead the league in being sacked.

10passer.1.600.jpg

That thing is Daw's avatar is the same thing that angry Utah Jazz fan Jeff-DSA has in his, I actually thought he posted in here for a second.

Aww, someone else has the same one?

Matrix

Fifty said:
Wellie wouldn't trade you the 59 rated Carr? What a dick!

haha I haven't asked him till now, well I think I did last season, but I was joking then.

Daw, his avatar just had the weird thing in it, nothing else.

daw840 said:
Some fucked up shit from the funny pics thread.

I have NO idea what its from.

edit: Anyone here have Forza 3?
I have Forza 3 but I haven't played it in a while.

Sorry guys, Boller isn't actually on the market. His agent showed me his no trade clause. :(

daw840

storybook77 said:
I have Forza 3 but I haven't played it in a while.

Sorry guys, Boller isn't actually on the market. His agent showed me his no trade clause. :(
booooooooooooooooooooo

We should get down on some races sometime this week.

AstroLad

Hail to the KING baby
Damn I'm gonna be stuck in a hotel for two weeks for work starting Friday. Anyone have luck getting on Live in hotels? I read somewhere you can sign on with your computer then copy your MAC adderss over to your 360 and get on that way.

If that doesn't work maybe I'll just go over to FMT's to play my games. (You live in LA right?)

AstroLad said:
Damn I'm gonna be stuck in a hotel for two weeks for work starting Friday. Anyone have luck getting on Live in hotels? I read somewhere you can sign on with your computer then copy your MAC adderss over to your 360 and get on that way.

If that doesn't work maybe I'll just go over to FMT's to play my games. (You live in LA right?)
Wear an Alex Smith jersey to his home and receive a free reach around!

Rorschach

Funny thing about Boller (don't ask me why I was looking up his stats last night) is that his arm is an 82 now. :lol

[edit] Astro: you can just draft through the web. And you can sign into the AIM chat I'm setting up again!

Fifty

Well two weeks would have him missing a number of league games, seeing as how the league starts after the draft. So I'm guessing the draft isn't the primary concern. and he'll be around for that.

CB3

intangibles, motherfucker
AstroLad said:

Just follow the Foo Fighters music

daw840

AstroLad said:
I actually am gonna try to bring it to my hotel room and hook it up. We'll see.

I've tried this before. I couldnt ever get it to work though. Good luck to you. Even my computer would run SLOW AS FUCK.

Probably won't be able to race any this week with the bowl games, the draft, and the Tide winning the national championship this week. Maybe next week.

Storybook/Lonestar this is normally where I'd come talk shit about the Tide (I went to UT for undergrad) but I'm basically a Longhorn bandwagon fan, I attended a grand total of ONE game in my 4 years there :lol

although that dirty whore Nick Saban is the coach...

ph33nix said:
Storybook/Lonestar this is normally where I'd come talk shit about the Tide (I went to UT for undergrad) but I'm basically a Longhorn bandwagon fan, I attended a grand total of ONE game in my 4 years there :lol

although that dirty whore Nick Saban is the coach...

Being a dirty whore doesn't automatically make you a bad lay......just sayin

Matrix

Wellington said:
Dude you don't want Carr. This is not the same guy that used to own us with the deep ball. :lol

I still feel I could work some magic with Cousin David. You should trade him to me for Grossman straight up and then make Bob give you something good for Grossman cause he want's him bad.

Matrix said:
I still feel I could work some magic with Cousin David. You should trade him to me for Grossman straight up and then make Bob give you something good for Grossman cause he want's him bad.

i want sexy rexy

Matrix

Matrix

storybook77 said:
If we're acquiring old qbs for teams....I want Kurt Warner! :p

haha

Bob, ratings are overrated!

Mrbob

Wellington trying to work me for rex on aim but i'm not having any of it. :p

I did release Clark for the team that grabbed him. Although I can't get my player right now damn ea servers. Rebooted 3 times.

Top Bottom