• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Official Madden '10 Xbox 360 Online Franchise: A World Without Favre

Matrix

LeBron loves his girlfriend. There is no other woman in the world he’d rather have. The problem is, Dwyane’s not a woman.
Mrbob said:
Wellington trying to work me for rex on aim but i'm not having any of it. :p

:lol :lol

bluemax

Banned
AstroLad said:
Damn I'm gonna be stuck in a hotel for two weeks for work starting Friday. Anyone have luck getting on Live in hotels? I read somewhere you can sign on with your computer then copy your MAC adderss over to your 360 and get on that way.

If that doesn't work maybe I'll just go over to FMT's to play my games. (You live in LA right?)

Hope the hotel youre staying in has better TVs than the one Im in right now. My tv is so old it doesn't even have the now standard R/W/Y connectors. The sad thing is I have an adapter for this but its back at my place in LA. There is a Best Buy and Gamestop near by though...

If your laptop has XP then Internet Connection Sharing is pretty easy to do. I used to do that back in the day.

My power is out. F u san dimas. Bit I have my gf iPhone. Astro u can come over and play anytime ur out here brosefski!

Also forgot draft Wednesday. Goodbye real life basketball :(

Matrix

LeBron loves his girlfriend. There is no other woman in the world he’d rather have. The problem is, Dwyane’s not a woman.
Wellington said:
wtf!

Matrix I will trade you Carr for Grossman straight up just to screw Bob.

Ok done deal :D

Sorry Boobs, you lose again!

BigAT

FrenchMovieTheme said:
My power is out. F u san dimas. Bit I have my gf iPhone. Astro u can come over and play anytime ur out here brosefski!

Also forgot draft Wednesday. Goodbye real life basketball :(

That makes two of us. You couldn't schedule this sucker any other day of the week?

Lonestar

I joined for Erin Brockovich discussion
We're expecting snow in the area Thursday Night. Same time as the big game for this area. This area is not used to any degree of snow, and I don't know what 2-4 inches will do to the area. Please please, let the Power remain on.

bluemax

Banned
BigAT said:
That makes two of us. You couldn't schedule this sucker any other day of the week?

I move for Saturday as the only way I can make the draft now is if best buy or gamestop sell an adapter that will let me connect my 360 to this POS old tv.

Matrix

Rorschach said:
Alright, back. Ram: you still around or anyone else want a game? :D

I'll play you if he doesn't, want to try out Carr :lol

AstroLad

Hail to the KING baby
bluemax said:
Hope the hotel youre staying in has better TVs than the one Im in right now. My tv is so old it doesn't even have the now standard R/W/Y connectors. The sad thing is I have an adapter for this but its back at my place in LA. There is a Best Buy and Gamestop near by though...

If your laptop has XP then Internet Connection Sharing is pretty easy to do. I used to do that back in the day.
Yeah I was gonna do that too but I'll just have my work computer with me which I have to connect through Network Connect so it's just a mess. Going to try that MAC trick and see if it works I guess. God forbid any hotel anymore just have an open network.

Connectors is another thing too, 50/50 shot there.

Matrix

Anyone want to scrim against the Giants with me using Carr? I need to see how bad he is for myself.

edit- scared of cousin David I see!

Rorschach

GG Ram. Um...DHB was in because two of my corners + michael huff was injured and it wouldn't let me sub in anyone because you had them all depleted. When I tried to sub anyone else in, it would tell me huff was too injured and it would give me no other cb options. Trust me, I'd rather have bowie/holland in there than fucking DHB. When huff went out, the AI asked me if I wanted to put McFadden in. :lol

Matrix, I'll play you. Wait...with Carr? :\ It'll be a friggin' slaughter...

Matrix

So, it's just for fun Rors :( I don't care if you crush me, I want to practice with him in case something happens to Schaub. Ck knocked him out for 4 weeks with a broken jaw and if it wasnt the end of the season, I would have been screwed.

Matrix

K, you send the invite when ready.

bluemax

Banned
AstroLad said:
Yeah I was gonna do that too but I'll just have my work computer with me which I have to connect through Network Connect so it's just a mess. Going to try that MAC trick and see if it works I guess. God forbid any hotel anymore just have an open network.

Connectors is another thing too, 50/50 shot there.

The hotel I'm at only has wireless, not too many have ethernet ports in them.

Matrix

haha thanks for putting up with my bs Rors.... 61 passes :lol

I did forget to do one f-ing thing, change my playbook to the Texans on O.

Rorschach

Long game, Matrix. Was trying to run out as much clock as I could but you were passing so much and giving me such short field... :(

All I want for my birfday is Online Bush in Franchise.

[edit] Haha always change the books. Hard playing defense with guys you don't know that well too.

Matrix

Yea wtf at that version of Bush, not that I was really trying on D once you went up so much, but jesus he's hard to take down. Also I was doing some awful switching players to tackle and was all over the place.

Carr is no worse that Grossman in this game :lol

Rorschach

Oh yeah, btw... that throw that Carr made to Nicks on the fade was incredible. :eek:

Matrix said:
Yea wtf at that version of Bush, not that I was really trying on D once you went up so much, but jesus he's hard to take down. Also I was doing some awful switching players to tackle and was all over the place.

Carr is no worse that Grossman in this game :lol
Being able to stiffarm and truck people is nice. :D

Matrix

Rorschach said:
Oh yeah, btw... that throw that Carr made to Nicks on the fade was incredible. :eek:

That was the old Madden Carr skillz :(

bluemax

Banned
So I was just thinking about this, there is no way Ill make it back to the hotel from work by 6 and I still don't even know if I can get my xbox online here. FMT would you be willing to use my XBL account on your 360 to sign back into the league so that I can set my draft board? I'll change the password on my XBL account, you sign me back into the league and then send me an email or something and I change the password back.

Normally Id never do something like this but Im at the desperation point.

Rorschach

I was wondering if EA would save draft boards for those who signed out. I just tried it and no dice!

Obviously, this was a long shot anyway since it would require forethought form Tiburon.

daw840

Ramirez said:
Anyone want to play?

Daw did you add me on Facebook? How'd you find me? :lol

You joined the GAF Madden 2009 group that I started last year and I sent you a Friend Request. LOL.

DCX

DCX
Draft a day away fellas, today should be used to finish off any trades to prepare for the draft! I got a couple offers yesterday that i may consider..depends on my counter offer :)

DCX

Fifty

DCX said:
Draft a day away fellas, today should be used to finish off any trades to prepare for the draft! I got a couple offers yesterday that i may consider..depends on my counter offer :)

DCX

Never give up on your dream of being the worst GM in the league! You can beat Livewire; I know you can!

Wellington

BAAAALLLINNN'
DCX said:

DCX
2e2mopl.jpg

Lonestar

I joined for Erin Brockovich discussion
I think I'll take that Title. I've cut age out of alot of my team, replace Randy Moss with Jerry Rice in his prime, and had my hand in the ruination of 2 franchises, and the rise of another.

Wellington

BAAAALLLINNN'
Lonestar said:
I think I'll take that Title. I've cut age out of alot of my team, replace Randy Moss with Jerry Rice in his prime, and had my hand in the ruination of 2 franchises, and the rise of another.
You started with what was arguably the best roster.

Wellington

BAAAALLLINNN'
If I had known this would have gone on for a good amount of seasons, I'd have gone the DSkillz route and taken a bad team to fix. Right now the only issues I have to deal with are rebuilding my OL due to old age and finding a system on D that I like. I've been debating going to the 3-4 just to give me something to do. :D

My S position, WRs, and LBs were all a weak point but by signing Bradley last year and just growth through progression (I <3 Clint Sintim), those spots look pretty good right now. Hakeem Nicks is a beast in the league, moreso than offline.

Wellington said:
If I had known this would have gone on for a good amount of seasons, I'd have gone the DSkillz route and taken a bad team to fix. Right now the only issues I have to deal with are rebuilding my OL due to old age and finding a system on D that I like. I've been debating going to the 3-4 just to give me something to do. :D

sounds like me right now :lol

Wellington said:

I'm hoping this is the year that I start winning the close games and at least compete for a wild card spot. I've made Jackson carry around the football all the time during the offseason so he learns to hold on to it.

Wellington

BAAAALLLINNN'
storybook77 said:
I'm hoping this is the year that I start winning the close games and at least compete for a wild card spot. I've made Jackson carry around the football all the time during the offseason so he learns to hold on to it.
:lol

Well if it's any consolation, our game in this upcoming season won't be close...

Nightz

Wellington said:
If I had known this would have gone on for a good amount of seasons, I'd have gone the DSkillz route and taken a bad team to fix.
Yeah I'm actually having a really fun time trying to build up the Bengals. Since they haven't progressed like the real life Bengals, I have a lot of rebuilding to do. :lol I think I took a step in the right direction last season fixing up the O-line and getting a decent HB in Donald Brown. Trying to work on defense this offseason.

daw840

Wellington said:

My S position, WRs, and LBs were all a weak point but by signing Bradley last year and just growth through progression (I <3 Clint Sintim), those spots look pretty good right now. Hakeem Nicks is a beast in the league, moreso than offline.

I'm fairly surprised it has gone on this long with mostly the same people......mostly

Wellington

BAAAALLLINNN'
I spent a lot of time before the draft with NFL Head Coach 09 (AWFUL game) trying to "fix" the Lions. Unfortunately it used the previous year's draft instead of the upcoming one IIRC. I'd have taken Aaron Curry before Stafford, but whatever. :D

LiveWire

Wellington said:
I've been debating going to the 3-4 just to give me something to do. :D

Good luck. I tried most of the 3-4 playbooks over the last few weeks in my scrimmages and my defense suffered tremendously. Granted, the personnel on the online roster is not the best for 3-4 (it's not even a good 4-3! :lol), but it's like Madden wants the NFC East to stay 4-3 (with the exception of the Cowboys of course).

Top Bottom