• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Official Madden '10 Xbox 360 Online Franchise: A World Without Favre

CB3

intangibles, motherfucker
DCX said:
22734_1229656613818_1001187453_30582059_3377940_n.jpg

Falcons off season plan :p Before today's trades hahaha

DCX

CK has a whole notebook that looks like that but instead of draft picks it has info on all of us :(

daw840

DCX

DCX
Rorschach said:
Wait, falcons had all this crazyness... written down?! When you read it back didn't it look kinda funny to you?
:lol :lol You wait, like LOST all answer will be revealed.

DCX

Matrix

LeBron loves his girlfriend. There is no other woman in the world he’d rather have. The problem is, Dwyane’s not a woman.
peterb0y said:
just a heads up: to whoever has AP- I am willing to give up my first pick and a later pick for Peterson

:lol

Cousin David Carr is the reason CK created "The Notebook"

Rorschach

peterb0y said:
just a heads up: to whoever has AP- I am willing to give up my first pick and a later pick for Peterson
Halfbacks have declined in worth in this league because of the overrated rookies, but AD is more than a halfback.

Maybe you can get Slaton instead.

PBY

Banned
lol, i really want AP :lol I'd probably give up mcgahee and my entire draft board to get him, but i know thats just stupid.... i just really like peterson

Matrix

LeBron loves his girlfriend. There is no other woman in the world he’d rather have. The problem is, Dwyane’s not a woman.
Steve Slaton for the #1, he's a top 5 HB!

PBY

Banned
Nightz said:
Do it daw! :lol
lol... whats killing me is that your offer is probably the smart thing to do and would most likely help me out a looooot more... but ....its AP......

edit: oh, and i'm fairly confident that ill get the number 1 pick next draft too, so thats another factor:lol

Wellington

BAAAALLLINNN'
Lonestar said:
I'm sure CK's book looks like this:

149754989_e7f517336c_m.jpg
That thing is long gone. I just go off memory now.

I will never forget when Matrix used the Ravens, that it when it all started. He beat my ass so badly I vowed revenge and obsessed over a rematch (we had like 18 teams and he was in my division). That was I think Madden 06. :lol

I was pretty intense about this whole thing. It cost me my marriage*. :(

*It's a joke.**

**No it's not, but it's a price I would pay again for this league!***

***Alright I really wasn't married. :(

Matrix

Oh yea that's right, it was the first time I was using a team with real D :lol I was good with that Ravens team, I think Bob and his overrated Bears ended me though. That's just depressing to think about.

Wellington

BAAAALLLINNN'
Matrix said:
Oh yea that's right, it was the first time I was using a team with real D :lol I was good with that Ravens team, I think Bob and his overrated Bears ended me though. That's just depressing to think about.
I honestly could not sleep that night that you beat me. It was torture. :lol :lol

:mad:

Nightz

peterb0y said:
lol... whats killing me is that your offer is probably the smart thing to do and would most likely help me out a looooot more... but ....its AP......
Our trade already went through my friend, you now have an O-line to block for AP if you get him. :D

Guaranteed 2 win season!

PBY

Banned
Nightz said:
Our trade already went through my friend, you now have an O-line to block for AP if you get him. :D

Guaranteed 2 win season!
beautiful, just saw that- oh, and 2 wins would be fucking fantastic- the one win that i had last season wasn't me..... all i want is one

Rorschach

What was the trade? Can't we at least get some info on the trades that go through? An announcement or something from the owners? We get more info on failed trades than made. :|

Matrix

Wellington said:
I honestly could not sleep that night that you beat me. It was torture. :lol :lol

:mad:

I wish I still had my long term memory so I could remember the details of the game :( I just know I scored a lot and was using Boller at QB :lol I can't remember though if I was winning cause of my D getting a lot of pick 6's.

I can't even remember why Fifty gave me the Ravens, but didn't he have the Colts and all the curse talk started then?

LiveWire

Rorschach said:
What was the trade? Can't we at least get some info on the trades that go through? An announcement or something from the owners? We get more info on failed trades than made. :|

I should be the official league evangelist; writing press releases hyping everyone's personnel moves as the second coming.

Matrix

"the one win that i had last season wasn't me"

That was all me Peterboy, I have skillzzzzzzzzzzzzz

:lol @ Rors

Rorschach

LiveWire said:
I should be the official league evangelist; writing press releases hyping everyone's personnel moves as the second coming.
You can't have leaks when there's only one person working the office and the players aren't real. :(

Wellington

BAAAALLLINNN'
Matrix said:
I wish I still had my long term memory so I could remember the details of the game :( I just know I scored a lot and was using Boller at QB :lol I can't remember though if I was winning cause of my D getting a lot of pick 6's.

I can't even remember why Fifty gave me the Ravens, but didn't he have the Colts and all the curse talk started then?
I think you won 31-3 or something like that. Kept picking me off and I just generally could not do anything against you.

I sat down and wrote the mother of all gameplans and tested various parts of it over the course of the season but never all of it together so no one could tell you what was up. That was the year that Lewis was on the cover, so D's were really good. We played again and I ended up winning 34-31. I was proud of the fact that you did not make me punt once with that ridiculous defense.

Truth be told that was the most fun I've had with Madden after this awesome off-season stuff.

Lonestar

I joined for Erin Brockovich discussion
Wellington said:
I think you won 31-3 or something like that. Kept picking me off and I just generally could not do anything against you.

I sat down and wrote the mother of all gameplans and tested various parts of it over the course of the season but never all of it together so no one could tell you what was up. That was the year that Lewis was on the cover, so D's were really good. We played again and I ended up winning 34-31. I was proud of the fact that you did not make me punt once with that ridiculous defense.

Truth be told that was the most fun I've had with Madden after this awesome off-season stuff.

This shit is prety fun, and brings some intensity with it. Trying to juggle 3 different trade/offers in my mind, it's nerve-racking.

Matrix

Wellington said:

That's some awesome crazy shit, wish we had more of this some how. Now we just have teams destroying other teams via trades and retardation.

LiveWire

BREAKING NEWS - BREAKING NEWS - BREAKING NEWS

Jan 5, 2010 -- Washington, DC

Jay Glazer of FOXSPORTS is reporting that the Washington Redskins have entered into trade negotiations with the Kansas City Chiefs for the rights to their #1 overall pick in the GAF NFL draft. Terms of the deal were not reported, however it has been rumored that the two teams are working quickly to attempt to close a deal in the waning hours before tomorrow's draft.

Wellington

BAAAALLLINNN'
LiveWire said:
BREAKING NEWS - BREAKING NEWS - BREAKING NEWS

Jan 5, 2010 -- Washington, DC

Jay Glazer of FOXSPORTS is reporting that the Washington Redskins have entered into trade negotiations with the Kansas City Chiefs for the rights to their #1 overall pick in the GAF NFL draft. Terms of the deal were not reported, however it has been rumored that the two teams are working quickly to attempt to close a deal in the waning hours before tomorrow's draft.
You need to stop this shit. :lol It only makes people want to jump in and outbid you. :lol

daw840

Peterb0y

If you trade away this years 1st round pick, your hopes for acquiring AP are gone.

They are slim to begin with, FWIW

Birdman02

Well, none of my trades approach Livewire/DCX levels of awesomeness, but I'm happy with the moves I've made so far

1. Reggie Nelson to the Panthers for DeAngelo Williams

2. Joseph Addai/Josh Johnson to the Dolphins for Chad Henne/4th rd pick

3. And I just completed a trade to get David Veikune from the Broncos for Miami's 4th rd pick (assuming it's approved).

I still need to address a couple of things in the draft, but I'm satisfied with my offseason to this point.

PBY

Banned
daw840 said:
Peterb0y

If you trade away this years 1st round pick, your hopes for acquiring AP are gone.

They are slim to begin with, FWIW
obviously, i told livewire that ill get back to him based on what you say (not that I'm 100% sure that I'm gonna trade away the first rounder to livewire if things dont work out with you)

Matrix

Petey, what does Livewire have that tops a top 5 HB? Steve Slaton is a God.

Lets work this out via snail mail.

Top Bottom