• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Official Madden '10 Xbox 360 Online Franchise: A World Without Favre

GCQuinton

FrenchMovieTheme said:
guys, you need to download the madden card game or OF won't work :lol

another tiburon classic!

DOWNLOAD THE GOD DAMN CARD GAME BEFORE YOU TRY PLAYING YOUR NEXT OF GAME!

I learned this the hard way earlier trying to get my game in with DCX.

Rorschach

Classic Tiburon.

GG Matrix.

Oh, boy it doesn't look good for me. That defense allows too many big plays. The offensive playbook is crap too. Takes too long for things to develop. I like the runs, though. :(

Although... in the offense's defense, Mario Williams was a beast and my WRs dropped a bunch.

Matrix

LeBron loves his girlfriend. There is no other woman in the world he’d rather have. The problem is, Dwyane’s not a woman.
GG, got beat by robo QB at the end to keep that drive alive for you. I thought I had another sack.

I wish Mario would do that in league play, I never get any pressure!

Rorschach

Matrix said:
GG, got beat my robo QB at the end to keep that drive alive for you. I thought I had another sack.
What are you feeding Mario? >:|

He was a beast... even when he didn't get the sack, he was the reason for it. And he was stuffing the run too...

And yeah, that's the first time the sack break works in my favor. :lol

Matrix

LeBron loves his girlfriend. There is no other woman in the world he’d rather have. The problem is, Dwyane’s not a woman.
I have no clue cause in league play I play the same way and he does jack shit :(

gg striker. that was probably the most ridiculous game i can recall in all my games of madden. are you fucking kidding me the browns o-line is just dominating all game. goal line? 5 yard gain. engage 8? gain of 20. blitz mlb's? gain of 10. stop rb in the backfield? broken tackle, then first down. stop receiver 5 yards short of a first? broken tackle, first down. stop cribbs on kickoff? broken tackle TD.

not to take anything away from striker, it was a good gameplan and i made 1 stupid throw (well 3, but 1 that cost me) but jesus it felt like the game was willing the browns to victory.

meanwhile with gore and a highly rated o-line i can't break 20 yards :lol

going to be a looooooooooooong season!

DMczaf

FrenchMovieTheme said:

Remember when you still had it? :(

250811.jpg

Matrix

Striker is going to bitch slap me around week 2 =(

Striker

gg FMT

I just feel fortunate to win that game. In the first half you were dominating TOP. If I couldn't run right off the bat, you controlled my pass attack. That deep pass to Robiskie was pure "fuck it, I'm going deep" mode. The attack of Davis/Harrison/Mack was lethal, though, but my OL just made huge holes and punished the DL and LB of your front seven. Who do you start on the DL? My guys inside, Sears, Mack, and Grant, just were pushing them around.

On top of Jackson's pick, Sneed and Kassem also probably should have had one, though they weren't great looks. That dink/dunk stuff killed me in the end, but thankfully there were two scores to be made, rather than one.

Run defense was great, surprisingly. Sneed and Jackson were on top of Gore nearly every run. Sneed piled up 8 tackles, 2 FL, pass deflection and a sack.

Also, I'll need a kicker from now until next season. Fuck Dawson and missing 39 yard FG's.

if his run game is like that he will. it was a joke. i got no penetration, had maybe 2 tackles for losses, willis had 0 tackles because his rb's broke all of them. honestly, there was not one run play that didn't have a broken tackle that i can remember. and not even just his rb's, his te's, wr's, kr's..... then from time to time if i had another guy come in to clean up the broken tackle he just hurdles me for another 5!

maybe it had to do with homefield advantage, i have no idea

Matrix

"Fuck Dawson and missing 39 yard FG's."

Want Kris Brown? :lol

Birdman02

Luke, I just got home. It's been a long day, and I need to get some sleep. I should be able to play tomorrow night, assuming it's the usual 10 pst. If not, I can be around pretty much anytime Saturday.

As for AirBrian, I'll talk to my parolee tomorrow and tell him to get in touch with Fifty. I know he went back out of town for New Year's, and he's been really busy at work since he got back. He said he was gonna post something, but I guess he didn't get a chance.

:lol @ having to download the card game in order to play OF games.

LukeSmith

Birdman02 said:
Luke, I just got home. It's been a long day, and I need to get some sleep. I should be able to play tomorrow night, assuming it's the usual 10 pst. If not, I can be around pretty much anytime Saturday.

As for AirBrian, I'll talk to my parolee tomorrow and tell him to get in touch with Fifty. I know he went back out of town for New Year's, and he's been really busy at work since he got back. He said he was gonna post something, but I guess he didn't get a chance

:lol @ having to download the card game in order to play OF games.

No worries dude, I'm not sure about tomorrow night - we have some work function that might go late. If not then, Saturday will work for me, too.

Matrix

whoooo I caught the mouse, MOTHER FUCKING MOUSE TRAPS WITH PEANUT BUTTER FTW!
41DS57MN07L._SS500_.jpg

edit- fucker is still spazzing inside the trap, kinda feel sick now

Mrbob

FrenchMovieTheme said:
gg striker. that was probably the most ridiculous game i can recall in all my games of madden. are you fucking kidding me the browns o-line is just dominating all game. goal line? 5 yard gain. engage 8? gain of 20. blitz mlb's? gain of 10. stop rb in the backfield? broken tackle, then first down. stop receiver 5 yards short of a first? broken tackle, first down. stop cribbs on kickoff? broken tackle TD.

not to take anything away from striker, it was a good gameplan and i made 1 stupid throw (well 3, but 1 that cost me) but jesus it felt like the game was willing the browns to victory.

Only a scrim game, but I had one of those crazy broken tackle plays against matrix. I had Moats ( I think?) stopped in the backfield on a dump off pass. He broke one tackle. then a second, then a third, then a fourth, then bounced off my fifth guy to run away for a td. It was ridiculously funny. :lol

Mrbob said:
Only a scrim game, but I had one of those crazy broken tackle plays against matrix. I had Moats ( I think?) stopped in the backfield on a dump off pass. He broke one tackle. then a second, then a third, then a fourth, then bounced off my fifth guy to run away for a td. It was ridiculously funny. :lol

but this wasn't 1 play, this was continuous throughout the game :(

p.s. striker TECHNICALLY broke a 4th down rule (went for it on 4th and 7 in the 4th when he was up 7), but i really didn't have issue with it. i wouldn't do it against others who aren't as cool as me though ;)

Matrix

Mrbob said:

That whole game was fucking insane, I was laughing the whole game :lol

Mrbob

FrenchMovieTheme said:

p.s. striker TECHNICALLY broke a 4th down rule (went for it on 4th and 7 in the 4th when he was up 7), but i really didn't have issue with it. i wouldn't do it against others who aren't as cool as me though ;)

Where is zackary bowman. I don't see him making one play for your defense according to the stat sheet. :(

Lonestar

I joined for Erin Brockovich discussion
I don't knopw if this things on, but I dont care, I'm coming for you phenix, I'm going to demloish your team.

THen henever the chiefs, Im taking you out to

goodnight

Mrbob

Wow, trash talking the Dolphins and Chiefs.

That's like squeaking by and beating the Longhorns without their best qb.

Matrix

Bob, can you even consider what Lonestar wrote as trash talk? I think it reads more like a stroke victim.

Striker

FrenchMovieTheme said:

Bob might be thinking the pro-tak tackles, but those never happened.

As for the 4th down call, I had to make a decision. I honestly felt if I punted or missed getting it, I would have lost (no chance Dawson makes that). This happened before in a related decision in a past season. I was close to FG range, but not quite. Instead of going for it (this was 4th and short), I punted. Next series, TD and it's a loss. All around it was tempting either way, but it was either try to get it, or have a strong chance to lose.

Question, is Justin Smith a LB? If not, why is he on your ST team? If it were another guy closing it on Cribbs, he's stopped. Look at the video.

http://www.easports.com/media/play/video/15500024

Matrix

Yea I would like to know the rules for kickers who suck? I can hardly ever make anything past 35 yards with Brown. I'm always tempted to just go for it on 4th downs every time since I have a better chance than making a fg.

I tried to get a kicker in the 4th round but they were all gone :lol

Lonestar said:
I don't knopw if this things on, but I dont care, I'm coming for you phenix, I'm going to demloish your team.

THen henever the chiefs, Im taking you out to

goodnight

hopefully you won't need a fake punt in your own territory this time

DCX

DCX
FrenchMovieTheme said:

m60_tank4.jpg

Thank you :)

DCX

Matrix

Wonder if Fmt is happy he held onto Gore? Once the fumbles start up again haha

Smokey

GG Matrix

I am soooooo sorry you have to face Chris Johnson 2x a year:lol . That was crazy 19 attempts for 275 yards:lol . On that last play I figured I'd give it a shot w/ the FG since I never attempted a FG that long w/ Kaeding. He ended up barely making it so that gives me a little bit of an idea of his max range (he's rated higher in our Franchise). Rivers had a good game passing spreading the wealth around and being patient. Hopefully I can carry that into the league because 23 INTS last season compared to 11 in the first season was UNACCEPTABLE.

Didn't it feel a bit..dirty..playing as the Titans?

Matrix

GG Smokey.

CJ is God like.

I did feel dirty and I hated playing D using 4-3, ugh. Titans also have no weapons to pass to compared to your team. Secondary was abused all game long.

Thanks for the early morning ass whooping :lol I need some sleep now.

DCX

DCX
TheCrow said:
wow... :lol

How did Ryan Harris work out for you in your first game?
Tank rushed for 178 yards on 19 attempts, almost 200 as a team and Ryan hit 70% of his passes and i didn't punt once. No sacks allowed by him. He is going to work out tremendously! Well worth the price as i could have never gotten a better RT in the draft any year, especially with A pot like him.

DCX

TheCrow

DCX said:
Tank rushed for 178 yards on 19 attempts, almost 200 as a team and Ryan hit 70% of his passes and i didn't punt once. No sacks allowed by him. He is going to work out tremendously! Well worth the price as i could have never gotten a better RT in the draft any year, especially with A pot like him.

DCX

Nice to see that you think he is making a difference. I guess we'll have to see if it continues and how my replacement performs. I don't think he improved last offseason but since he is still young he could get better.

I also just noticed that your HB is actually named Tank. :lol

I just woke up from a dream where I got into a huge fight with my roommate over Xbox 360 usage and decided to switch him out with my suitemate (like a dorm?) whose name was Wellie and Wellie was a midget mexican DJ....

I am not fucking shitting you guys here :lol :lol

DCX

DCX
ph33nix said:
I just woke up from a dream where I got into a huge fight with my roommate over Xbox 360 usage and decided to switch him out with my suitemate (like a dorm?) whose name was Wellie and Wellie was a midget mexican DJ....

dude...that's so wrong in many ways :lol

DCX

Wellington

BAAAALLLINNN'
ph33nix said:

WTF? :lol

Well I am definitely not a midget or a DJ. :lol

Top Bottom