• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Official Madden '10 Xbox 360 Online Franchise: A World Without Favre

dskillzhtown

keep your strippers out of my American football
I am contemplating staying home to watch the game on GAFHD or going out to watch the last college game until September.

I do think we need to play more L4D2 or Borderlands. I haven't played Borderlands co-op yet. I am at level 21 so far.

daw840

dskillzhtown said:
I am contemplating staying home to watch the game on GAFHD or going out to watch the last college game until September.

I do think we need to play more L4D2 or Borderlands. I haven't played Borderlands co-op yet. I am at level 21 so far.

I would be down with some Borderlands sometime.

Smokey

dskillzhtown said:

Borderlands was amazing. I think pheeniks, me, and somebody else played it for a bit. I only rented it from Gamefly so I had to send it back, but that game was good.

I'm not hyped for the championship game this year for some reason :shrug

The primetime GAF game won't go down until after the Bowl game is finished though! It will be broadcasted on *spectacular* GAFHD but actually be webcam quality until I get my HD PVR!

Matrix

LeBron loves his girlfriend. There is no other woman in the world he’d rather have. The problem is, Dwyane’s not a woman.
I played Borderlands with Fifty and he put up with me not having a mic that works. We beat the game with us both being at around level 45.

I'm on my second play through and my character reached level 50, I bought that Zombie Island map back, but have no one to play it with :(

My game of the year or addiction of the year.

CB3

intangibles, motherfucker
I would play with you guys but id probably wanna use a new character. I have a guy at like level 26 but ive been using him with me friend to follow along with all the missions

LiveWire

I know some people watched Smokey and I scrim when Smokey was broadcasting, but I never heard if anyone successfully watched the rematch when I broadcast it? If it was good quality I can easily broadcast all my games this season, just need to get some feedback.

Smokey

LiveWire said:
I know some people watched Smokey and I scrim when Smokey was broadcasting, but I never heard if anyone successfully watched the rematch when I broadcast it? If it was good quality I can easily broadcast all my games this season, just need to get some feedback.

Consensus was it was better than Crow's quality. Not great, but I had it going on my CPU while we were playing and u could at least see the score and what was going on.

And about Borderlands...you guys always do this. With L4D2 everybody kept saying they had it and I was tempted to get it to play but figured it would sizzle away and I was correct!

Mrbob

I still have my copy of L4D2, but I normally will play it on PC first and foremost. If the madden crew doesn't pick it up with the 360 copy the game is getting sold for something else.

CB3

Mrbob said:
I still have my copy of L4D2, but I normally will play it on PC first and foremost. If the madden crew doesn't pick it up with the 360 copy the game is getting sold for something else.
Oh no! Please bob dont sell your game!

Matrix

LeBron loves his girlfriend. There is no other woman in the world he’d rather have. The problem is, Dwyane’s not a woman.
Mrbob said:

I heard you sucked at the game and always die.

dskillzhtown

keep your strippers out of my American football
Smokey said:
Consensus was it was better than Crow's quality. Not great, but I had it going on my CPU while we were playing and u could at least see the score and what was going on.

And about Borderlands...you guys always do this. With L4D2 everybody kept saying they had it and I was tempted to get it to play but figured it would sizzle away and I was correct!

Not sure what happened with L4D2. I had a great time everytime I played with other Madden peeps. I think L4D2 got MW2'd.

Borderlands is fun even as a single player game. Now that I think about it, I am not sure anyone else would put up with me comparing all my guns to a new one for 10 minutes with every loot box I find.

I don't dare bring up Army of Two, lol.

LiveWire

Smokey said:

Awesome, which means you won't be able to see my playcalling. Perfect! :lol

I guess I'll start broadcasting then starting with the Panthers Week 2 game.

Matrix

dskillzhtown said:
Borderlands is fun even as a single player game. Now that I think about it, I am not sure anyone else would put up with me comparing all my guns to a new one for 10 minutes with every loot box I find.

:lol

I'd put up with it. Fifty would get annoyed with me cause I would stop and look at all my stuff all the time. Sometimes I would even forget to f-ing heal myself.

I could tell he was annoyed cause he would jump which would cause those annoying grunting sounds or start shooting at me to hurry up.

LukeSmith

Ugh we missed week 1, but a Madden GAF pickem the rest of the season could be fun.

Week 2

Chiefs at Bills
Texans at Browns
Vikings at Bucs
Ravens at Cardinals
Bears at Chargers
Titans at Colts
Jets at Cowboys
Pats at Dolphins
Saints at Falcons
Bengals at 49ers
Rams at Giants
Broncos at Jags
Raiders at Lions
Eagles at Packers
Panthers at Redskins
Seahawks at Steelers

Matrix

I pick the Texans to lose against the Browns, overrated players and coach. GM failed as well.

Also Carr is getting the start, Schaub has been benched a game to be taught a lesson.

Nightz

Week 2

Chiefs at Bills - may LJ have mercy on peter's soul :lol
Texans at Browns
Vikings at Bucs
Ravens at Cardinals
Bears at Chargers
Titans at Colts
Jets at Cowboys
Pats at Dolphins
Saints at Falcons
Bengals at 49ers - my first game against FMT! Crabcakes will have a big day!
Rams at Giants
Broncos at Jags
Raiders at Lions
Eagles at Packers
Panthers at Redskins
Seahawks at Steelers

Smokey

Matrix said:
I pick the Texans to lose against the Browns, overrated players and coach. GM failed as well.

Also Carr is getting the start, Schaub has been benched a game to be taught a lesson.

Patience young one.

Madden 11 Texans will be beastly.

We can't do pickems for ween 2...half of week 1 games are still goin on!

Matrix

Schaub better get a nice rating boost for next season. Cushing as well.

I expect Slaton to goooooooooooooo way down.

CB3

Thats funny. When you lose connection with an opponent in Ultimate team, the result isnt recorded but you still lose a game under contract for your players.

daw840

Actually, if there is a commish around that could please drop Vincent Jackson from Striker, I will drop Mark Murray and he can just pick him up at a later time.

its not if there is *A* commish around. it's if there is *THE* commish around who is assigned on the online franchise site. there can be only 1, and that is dmczaf! pm him with any cuts needed. could have sworn i saw vincent jackson as a free agent last night though

DCX

DCX
Nightz said:
Week 2

Chiefs at Bills - may LJ have mercy on peter's soul :lol
Texans at Browns
Vikings at Bucs
Ravens at Cardinals
Bears at Chargers
Titans at Colts
Jets at Cowboys
Pats at Dolphins
Saints at Falcons
Bengals at 49ers - my first game against FMT! Crabcakes will have a big day!
Rams at Giants
Broncos at Jags
Raiders at Lions
Eagles at Packers
Panthers at Redskins
Seahawks at Steelers
olifant_tank1.jpg

DCX

DMczaf said:
vincent jackson was a free agent, looks like someone pulled a DCX!

ill find him!

:lol

guys:

STOP SIGNING PEOPLE IN THE FREE AGENT POOL! let everyone get their people first! i'll post when the remaining free agents are fair game (likely week 3)!

daw840

LOL. He was a free agent. I didn't even look. I figured we would just do a trade. Sorry. I signed him and released MARK MURRAY, Striker this is your man.

DenogginizerOS

BenjaminBirdie's Thomas Jefferson
I signed some very low level people: Aaron Rouse and another CB. I needed a couple of roll players. Should I boot them? They are low 60's.

Smokey

Nice scrim AT!

Fuck Rogers for that scramble on 3rd and long in your territory :/

Thought it was a wrap, but we kept playing!

BigAT

Smokey said:
Nice scrim AT!

Fuck Rogers for that scramble on 3rd and long in your territory :/

Thought it was a wrap, but we kept playing!

GG, that fumble by Grant could not have been more infuriating...

Rorschach

Lonestar said:
Me and Ror are playing sometime tomorrow night, barring any possible massive parades in the area. That could foreseeably get in the way.
Let me know what time is good for you. Or if there's a massive parade
or riot.

Fifty

Birdman said yesterday that Aibrian would be back to normal league activity in the next few days, but he didn't say anything else. I'm not sure if Birdman is Airbrian's parole officer or what, but I'm really looking to play my game..I've got a busy schedule, and AB hasn't posted in 9 days.

Birdman, when are you going to untie him from your basement? What's up with Airbrian?

daw840

Wow smokey, thats bullshit that you wanted to play after the game but you could somehow find time to scrimmage with AT. I didn't know it was starting this late, I actually changed my night around so we could fucking play this game.

Top Bottom