• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Official Madden '10 Xbox 360 Online Franchise: A World Without Favre

Fifty

I'm just curious what could keep Airbrian from at least notifying someone that he's going to be away, and asking for a fill-in. Astrolad did his draft on a plane, yet AB can't log on with any computer and write a one line message? Unless he's in the hospital or prison, it's annoying.

CB3

intangibles, motherfucker
Im happy i played the Titans last season. No ones holding me up this season!

Actually i dunno if i play bob this year

AstroLad

Hail to the KING baby
Fifty said:
Astrolad did his draft on a plane
What sucks is that I had a shitty draft because you couldn't see all the players on the EA site and I couldn't even see all the players in my own list. So I wound up watching the computer autodraft for me. Didn't even get a single starter out of the deal. :/

Smokey

daw840 said:
Wow smokey, thats bullshit that you wanted to play after the game but you could somehow find time to scrimmage with AT. I didn't know it was starting this late, I actually changed my night around so we could fucking play this game.

Mr. daw840 I didn't even know the game was today until pheeniks said something earlier so please accept my sincere apologies daw840.

"Tonight's matchup between Vikings/Chargers has been postponed due to unforseen circumstances. As soon as we know more information, we will relay it to you"

Matrix

LeBron loves his girlfriend. There is no other woman in the world he’d rather have. The problem is, Dwyane’s not a woman.
I'll fill in for the Titans if Airbrian doesn't get in touch with Fifty. I'm like playing the cpu anyway.

Matrix

LeBron loves his girlfriend. There is no other woman in the world he’d rather have. The problem is, Dwyane’s not a woman.
ph33nix said:
that would require airbrian dropping out and no one has heard from him

Not if he's booted and let back in when he gets back or awakens from his coma.

Ramirez

LukeSmith said:
Ugh we missed week 1, but a Madden GAF pickem the rest of the season could be fun.

Week 2

Chiefs at Bills
Texans at Browns
Vikings at Bucs
Ravens at Cardinals
Bears at Chargers
Titans at Colts
Jets at Cowboys
Pats at Dolphins
Saints at Falcons
Bengals at 49ers
Rams at Giants
Broncos at Jags
Raiders at Lions
Eagles at Packers
Panthers at Redskins
Seahawks at Steelers

Too easy...:lol

Also, I call BS on fill ins already, I want Fifty to have to earn his win. Give AB another day to at least contact the league, let Birdman tell him or something. If he doesn't show, start looking for a replacement, IMO.

Rorschach

[edit]Wednesday?! But we advanced on a Wednesday. :(

LukeSmith said:
Ugh we missed week 1, but a Madden GAF pickem the rest of the season could be fun.
kaaaaaay...

Chiefs at Bills
Texans at Browns
Vikings at Bucs
Ravens at Cardinals
Bears at Chargers
Titans at Colts
Jets at Cowboys
Pats at Dolphins
Saints at Falcons
Bengals at 49ers
Rams at Giants
Broncos at Jags
Raiders at Lions
Eagles at Packers
Panthers at Redskins
Seahawks at Steelers

A few hard games to call, but I think I'll get most of them right. Go Jags/Bears!

Matrix

Ram, did you not read the part about Fifty having a busy schedule? A fill in is easier to do at this point than looking for a long term replacement, when we don't even know what the deal is with Airbrian.

Hopefully Birdman can tell us something, what he told Fifty was pretty vague. Airbrian has been a decent member of this league and was playing his games up until that one month where he couldn't play and let everyone know he would be gone.

Hell you want Fifty to earn his win, make one of the top players use the Titans then.

Btw if I really do start Carr next week will I be booted from this sim league? :p

Fifty

Smokey said:
league doesn't advance until next Wed anyway so everybody needs to calm down.

Everyone else (aside from daw, annoyed at you) is calm. I'm just annoyed that he didn't tell us that he'd be MIA for 10 days, but hey maybe it's beyond his control. You're writing fake news stories about your team, I think you can understand that I'd want to play my game sooner rather than later. If my game is the last game to be played, you'll now know why.

edit: and matrix isn't calm because he gets riled up over everything.

Matrix

"and matrix isn't calm because he gets riled up over everything."

Damn fucking right.

Rorschach

Matrix said:
Ram, did you not read the part about Fifty having a busy schedule? A fill in is easier to do at this point than looking for a long term replacement, when we don't even know what the deal is with Airbrian.

Hopefully Birdman can tell us something, what he told Fifty was pretty vague. Airbrian has been a decent member of this league and was playing his games up until that one month where he couldn't play and let everyone know he would be gone.

Hell you want Fifty to earn his win, make one of the top players use the Titans then.

Btw if I really do start Carr next week will I be booted from this sim league? :p
SMH. Give me Schaub. You don't deserve him.

And I think it's a little early to be looking for replacements if we really do advance on Wednesday.

Ramirez

Matrix said:

We all have busy schedules. :)

Fifty

Rorschach said:
And I think it's a little early to be looking for replacements if we really do advance on Wednesday.

I'd agree, if it was just a case of him not being on AIM to schedule a game with me. But since he hasn't been on GAF in 10 days, after another day or so, we should start thinking about possibilities. Hopefully Birdman will bust him out of jail and this will be the last I say about this.

Matrix

Ramirez said:
We all have busy schedules. :)

Pfft Bob doesn't.

"SMH. Give me Schaub. You don't deserve him"

That hurt.... lets scrim!

Rorschach

Matrix said:
Pfft Bob doesn't.

"SMH. Give me Schaub. You don't deserve him"

That hurt.... lets scrim!
If you're serious, let's go! I'll test out my new D. [edit] Nm...can't. I could later on at 9 PST if you're still around. :(

And you can start Carr if you trade over brittle bones to me. :D

Matrix

haha no trades!

Yea lets sim, I need to practice with matty boy again, he bj'ed all over the field.

Rorschach

Matrix said:
haha no trades!

Yea lets sim, I need to practice with matty boy again, he bj'ed all over the field.
Can't right now. Realized I gotta be out soon and won't be back 'till like 8:50. :| My stealth edit failed me!

Matrix

Mother f-ing stealth edits!

We will play when you get back.

Smokey

Fifty said:
Everyone else (aside from daw, annoyed at you) is calm. I'm just annoyed that he didn't tell us that he'd be MIA for 10 days, but hey maybe it's beyond his control. You're writing fake news stories about your team, I think you can understand that I'd want to play my game sooner rather than later. If my game is the last game to be played, you'll now know why.

edit: and matrix isn't calm because he gets riled up over everything.

Oh I understand, I'm just sayin' maybe there is a reason he hasn't posted or w/e.

And fake stories are fun. You could do some about this agonizing wait to start your season!

lol looks like the national title game turned into a joke when mccoy left. i don't really give a fuck about college FB but i hate to see any major game where an injury basically turns it into a rout.

playoff system my friends! (although i suppose this could happen in a playoff system too, just wanted to get that out there anyways!)

FrenchMovieTheme said:
lol looks like the national title game turned into a joke when mccoy left. i don't really give a fuck about college FB but i hate to see any major game where an injury basically turns it into a rout.

playoff system my friends! (although i suppose this could happen in a playoff system too, just wanted to get that out there anyways!)

I'm so glad I put little to no emotional stake in this game but my Facebook newsfeed is getting really annoying -_-

CB3

Man there are already pro-bowl teams in this madden card thing. I could actually keep up with me scrub team if my guys wouldnt fumble every fucking drive

DCX

DCX
CB3 said:
Man there are already pro-bowl teams in this madden card thing. I could actually keep up with me scrub team if my guys wouldnt fumble every fucking drive
I could tell you were typing this on your Blackberry ;)

DCX

bluemax

Banned
FrenchMovieTheme said:

It's a 3 point game, what rout?

CB3

FMT never knows what he is talking about. Like that we're advancing next wednesday. psh.

dskillzhtown

keep your strippers out of my American football
CB3 said:

Guess they got the MS Points thing to work.

Wellington

BAAAALLLINNN'
AstroLad said:
Oh man with these picks Dockett is getting tons of Disrespectofuel.
Dockett v. Snee in week 3.

u ready

Tuck already has 2 sacks. Looking to set the single season record this year. I hope I play Favre in week 17.

Striker

SOMNIA,

You're free to sign RG Allan Miles, 73 Rated rookie.

He was my 2nd rounder, and I signed Daw's 2nd once he signed Vince Jackson.

Also, didn't notice the injuries so far. DM lost 2nd year man RB Redmond for the season, Seattle loses Aaron Curry for three weeks, and CB lost Brian Dawkins for half the season.

I weep for Sneed. Stay healthy fella!

bluemax

Banned
Striker said:
SOMNIA,

Also, didn't notice the injuries so far. DM lost 2nd year man RB Redmond for the season, Seattle loses Aaron Curry for three weeks, and CB lost Brian Dawkins for half the season.

Somnia lost Scandrick for 3 weeks as well. LeRon sout out a portion of the game as a High Injury risk too. Somnia's center was out for half the game too.

Wellington

BAAAALLLINNN'
Striker said:
SOMNIA,

:D

Rorschach

You still around, Matrix? :D Gonna try this defensive scheme even though the online rosters don't have the personnel for it. Gonna try the closest possible matchup. :\

[edit] CB: You're using ol' Danny Clark as a FS? :lol

Striker

Anybody having this "Online Franchise DLC is not found; please download it, blah blah"? It isn't letting me play FMT because of it. -_-

At least in the OF part, because it's not there for unranked.

CB3

Rorschach said:
You still around, Matrix? :D Gonna try this defensive scheme even though the online rosters don't have the personnel for it. Gonna try the closest possible matchup. :\

[edit] CB: You're using ol' Danny Clark as a FS? :lol

no i was just mentioning how the rest of my D has improved so losing dawk isnt a huge deal. Demps will step in nicely for him

wow awesome. EA updates with this fucking shitty card game and now online franchise doesn't work :lol

btw i tried playing the CPU in my dummy OF and it works just fine. so this is a problem with human vs. human OF games.

guys, you need to download the madden card game or OF won't work :lol

another tiburon classic!

DOWNLOAD THE GOD DAMN CARD GAME BEFORE YOU TRY PLAYING YOUR NEXT OF GAME!

Top Bottom