• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Official Madden '10 Xbox 360 Online Franchise: A World Without Favre

DMczaf

We're advanccccceeeeed.

2-face-batman-forever.jpg

LukeSmith

I am pressing start and waiting and then backing out to press start again to keep sending invites. I've had ex-girlfriends do a version of this.

Aiiiirrrrrrrrrriaaaaaannnnnn
John-Cusack-in-the-1989-film-_2200_Say-Anything_2C002200_-courtesy-EW.com.aspx

LiveWire

GCQuinton said:
Live, if we advance tonight I SHOULD be free most of tomorrow so just let me know when you wanna roll.

I'll be free tomorrow night, probably by halftime of the Packers-Cardinals game. What's your AIM screenname?

bluemax

Banned
Fuck the fucking network programmers who worked on this game.

After having to direct connect just to play the game, my connection decides to shit the bed right near the end of the first half.

Awesome things I lost because of this:

LeRon James going 76 yards for a TD on the first play of the game after breaking a Polamalu tackle in the backfield.

Brandon Mebane going 92(!) yards untouched for a TAINT.

3 INTs of Roflesburger in the first half.

I was up 21-7 despite having 1 first down! Although I had just thrown an ugly pick in my own territory so meh.

Hope we can play tomorrow Ramirez, that way I don't have to take my 360 up to NorCal with me for the week.

Fifty

Good luck for Ramirez, bad luck for me. Prior to this game, every one of Astrolad's games on this connection was a disconnection. So we play, and he doesn't lose connection, and he dominates me like never before.

If that was the superbowl game, I would have quit the league in shame afterwards. Being exhausted just made me more irritable and every fumble I gave up or touchdown I gave up just made me less rational and resulted in me playing worse and worse.

Of course on the other side, ramirez is losing like me, but he gets bailed out with a disconnection. If he wants to earn his win, he'll spot Bluemax 2 touchdowns next time they play.

Somnia

DenogginizerOS said:
We will have to play Sunday around 815 EST. Does that work for you?
Perfect....I was wrong I'm available all day Tuesday also if that's better for you, but tonight would be best :D

DenogginizerOS

BenjaminBirdie's Thomas Jefferson
Somnia said:
Perfect....I was wrong I'm available all day Tuesday also if that's better for you, but tonight would be best :D
Tonight is the only time I really have all week. Heavy schedule at work this week.

AirBrian

Sorry Luke, I passed out after the game.

I'm available any time today except for 12:30pm to 2:00pm (CST). Gotta each lunch with the parents. Other than that I'm home all day today.

I'll even play during the games today if that's the only time you can play. I'll stay up later tonight too. I feel bad for passing out last night.

DCX

DCX
gg Sable. Your D is insane, the LB and safeties are ball hawks...hard to get anything through the air unless it was a break in coverage. GG

I just cant get pressure on Bresus :( my LBs and secondary aren't skilled enough yet to take on a full out passing attack, especially when Bush is running screens :( Ugh.

Tank had a good game, didn't explode like last game but was consistent. It sucked having a pass seemingly completed only to have it tackled lose for an incompletion.

Grimes is doing work! He and Norwood seem to be neck in neck for the leagues best kickoff return men :)

Well, i didn't leave any points on the field, other than that one int ( which i was in scoring position on my first drive ) i took the points. You just can't win trading Fgs with TDs. Well the pattern stays true Sable, you always win the first game :lol :lol

DCX

LukeSmith

AirBrian said:
Sorry Luke, I passed out after the game.

I'm available any time today except for 12:30pm to 2:00pm (CST). Gotta each lunch with the parents. Other than that I'm home all day today.

I'll even play during the games today if that's the only time you can play. I'll stay up later tonight too. I feel bad for passing out last night.

If you can go after the games today, that'd be best for me. No need to stay up late

DCX said:
gg Sable. Your D is insane, the LB and safeties are ball hawks...hard to get anything through the air unless it was a break in coverage. GG

I just cant get pressure on Bresus :( my LBs and secondary aren't skilled enough yet to take on a full out passing attack, especially when Bush is running screens :( Ugh.

Tank had a good game, didn't explode like last game but was consistent. It sucked having a pass seemingly completed only to have it tackled lose for an incompletion.

Grimes is doing work! He and Norwood seem to be neck in neck for the leagues best kickoff return men :)

Well, i didn't leave any points on the field, other than that one int ( which i was in scoring position on my first drive ) i took the points. You just can't win trading Fgs with TDs. Well the pattern stays true Sable, you always win the first game :lol :lol

DCX

Thanks they were nailing your wrs left and right. Was disappointed I gave up that td at the end, but oh well. One play I thought shouldn't have been reversed was the Henderson "out of bounds" catch. I watched it again and he gets both feet in, then trucks a guy which is the replay they showed where he didnt have both feet in. Oh well.

Yeah I'm loving Grimes so far!

Yep true to pattern, hopefully I can break that pattern though in a week.

Matrix

LeBron loves his girlfriend. There is no other woman in the world he’d rather have. The problem is, Dwyane’s not a woman.
Striker , I'll be free 11 pm est and on tonight. Tomorrow I'll be free from 10 pm est on.

Wellington

BAAAALLLINNN'
Anyone want to play one?

And yes, Grimes was my #1 graded player. #2 was the LT that Striker took. If I were Peterboy I'd have taken Grimes #1 and Scooter #5, I don't think the market was there for HBs.

Top Bottom