• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Official Madden '10 Xbox 360 Online Franchise: A World Without Favre

Fifty

Ramirez said:
Really, just let him play the computer, holding the entire league up for one game is blah.

Wow, even my #1 division rival wants me to do it. And to think, I didn't even tell him to say that. Make it so people, and endure the wrath of Airbrian.

DMczaf

This is why I am the Commish

DARK%20KNIGHT%202.jpg

Fifty

I have to download this Ultimate Team shit. Hold on for a few mins AB, and if it disconnects us at the team screen, it means that my router hates yours and that'll take a couple to remedy so hold tight

Rorschach

Fifty said:
I have to download this Ultimate Team shit. Hold on for a few mins AB, and if it disconnects us at the team screen, it means that my router hates yours and that'll take a couple to remedy so hold tight
Airbrian needs to download it too.

Someone tell him on XBL or something.

LukeSmith

Fifty said:

You've known about that for at least a day, couldn't you have prepared!

PBY

Banned
just gonna throw this out there, b/c i see that you guys do play other games besides madden .... anyone here play nhl?

Fifty

I am going to go insane. I downloaded the Ultimate Team, and then, to ensure connection success, I direct connected. After 20 minutes of airbrian inactivity and him going to "away" on XBL, I come back here and I get no answers. I'm not sure if he passed out or what..but I'm about to go crazy. Anyway, I'm going to reconnect to XBL and hope that he woke up and figured out how to download it.

LukeSmith

peterb0y said:
just gonna throw this out there, b/c i see that you guys do play other games besides madden .... anyone here play nhl?

Denogg has it I believe. This is the first year I haven't bought it in forever - but that's just because of how much Madden I've been playing. I love EA's NHL series.

CB3

intangibles, motherfucker
I cant believe we lost to the cowboys.

To the cowboys.
I would have almost been fine losing to whoever in the next round if we could have just beat the cowboys. This is probably what FMT felt when he walked in on me and his girlfriend. Terrible.

PBY

Banned
CB3 said:
I cant believe we lost to the cowboys.

To the cowboys.
I would have almost been fine losing to whoever in the next round if we could have just beat the cowboys. This is probably what FMT felt when he walked in on me and his girlfriend. Terrible.
you had to see this coming... and what the fuck was mcnabb doing in the tunnel/your avatar? i lost it when he ran up to the glass and started banging on it

Fifty

Keller continued where he left off..my D was solid, and this Tony Gonzalez kid did alright. One TD and one HUGE 3rd down conversion. Getting exactly 17 yards on a 3rd and 17 when the game was still close. Ed Reed forcing a fumble on CJ early was a big, big play. Good luck the rest of the way. I hope your schedule normalizes somewhat.

Top Bottom