• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Official Madden '10 Xbox 360 Online Franchise: A World Without Favre

Ramirez

FrenchMovieTheme said:
ramirez what time can you play?

I can probably play right after the advance, I'll definitely be able to play tonight though.

Look at Fifty trying to gift wrap the division to me!

LukeSmith

FrenchMovieTheme said:
peter your passing stats actually looked pretty good in the last game. get your defense straight!

48aScreen.gif

Fifty

Ramirez said:
Look at Fifty trying to gift wrap the division to me!

Well you already won the division once because Pheeniks threw the game in S1, and in W2 of this season you would have lost, had you not lost connection with Bluemax. (of course you went on to win the replayed game). So you've got your fair share of luck going on.

Fifty said:
Well you already won the division once because Pheeniks threw the game in S1, and in W2 of this season you would have lost, had you not lost connection with Bluemax. (of course you went on to win the replayed game). So you've got your fair share of luck going on.

maybe i'll do my old buddy fifty a favor by vanquishing ramirez.

but i suspect the steelers "coin flip" fumble mini game (50/50 shot for a fumble on any hit!) will be the death of me in this game

Fifty said:

i was like 3-12 going into that game. him winning it wasn't exactly 'luck' and its not like i donated him any points

Striker

Matrix said:
Yea it has to be 10 for me, I'm making myself cheap dinner tonight and catching up on some work till then.

I don't care if you have the Browns, I know you can beat me.
We played before (Season 1; CLE@KC), and you beat me 28-21 or something. Larry Johnson ate me whole. :(

DenogginizerOS

BenjaminBirdie's Thomas Jefferson
peterb0y said:
....oh man, i totally fail at schedule reading- Sorry for getting your hopes up, I'm sure you'd rather have played me than LJ

as it stands, Denog, when can you play?
This week is really bad for me. I may not be free until Friday.

Ramirez

Fifty said:

LoL, bitter much? Pheeniks and I would have been going to OT if I recall, and the game between Bluemax and I was hardly over. It was the 2nd quarter, he was up 2 scores, and had just thrown an INT on his own 30 yard line, plus I got the ball back at the half, pffft.

You made the playoffs anyways the year Pheeniks did that and I beat you, so blah to your luck comments.

Mrbob

Matrix said:
So any tips on how to beat Striker tonight? Should Cousin David get a shot?

I'll be 0-3 going into week 4 against Fifty, I think I'll Bob him.

Screw you, I want the number one pick!

bluemax

Banned
Fifty said:
Literally the 3 worst people I could have played in terms of scheduling games. I got 'lucky' against Astro, except that I didn't..because I ended up getting my ass tired and it was the one game on his connection that didn't disconnect.

The only thing is that we'd be playing right at the deadline, and I can't guarantee that I'll even be around on Saturday. I love the league, but I'm not going to book off my saturday just for bluemax.
In my defense Week 2 wasn't supposed to advance until Wednesday. I'm not risking my 360 dying in transport again if I can not take it and still play before the deadline.

I'd rather hold up one week than have my 360 die and force me out of the league.

Name your time on Saturday and I'll be there. I got up at 6 once to play a league game.

Matrix

LeBron loves his girlfriend. There is no other woman in the world he’d rather have. The problem is, Dwyane’s not a woman.
I said 10, but I can play NOW BIZNATCH COMMISH!

Striker, I'm going on now.

Nightz

GG Smokey. Probably would've had a better shot if I didn't screw up so much in the 2nd quarter. It's nice to see you put Buster Davis in the game and throw him some balls. I like the guy but he's been sitting on the bench for the real Chargers the whole year. :lol

Striker

Wow, gg Matrix. I didn't feel like I deserved that. My run defense looked like absolute shit.

480 combined rush yards from both teams. o_O

Matrix

LeBron loves his girlfriend. There is no other woman in the world he’d rather have. The problem is, Dwyane’s not a woman.
Stupid fucking turnovers, stupid fucking LT getting hurt for two quarters. GG Striker, it's truly impossible to throw a deep pass to AJ in this game. Our run d's were gross that game.

I do think I stole the best HB out of the class though, Mason's speed is insane.

Also wtf Smokey at sending me a f-ing xbox live message while I'm playing my league game against Striker. It popped up on one of my passing plays. I didn't even read the message, but I'm sure it had to do with you wanting to play after.

>_<

Matrix

AFC South off to an amazing start :lol Thank god for the Colts. Though I'm expecting Birdman to get his game back.

Smokey

Matrix said:
Also wtf Smokey at sending me a f-ing xbox live message while I'm playing my league game against Striker. It popped up on one of my passing plays. I didn't even read the message, but I'm sure it had to do with you wanting to play after.

>_<

my bad son

AstroLad

Hail to the KING baby
Rorschach said:
No kidding... I drove by there earlier today. I could have run over Astro and never known it was him. We'd all be sitting here wondering what happened to Astro while he's wandering around the hospital, with dialysis machine in tow, looking for an HDMI compatible tv. Small world!
There's like some American Idol-type thing here this week apparently. The hotel is flooded with tweens. And they're doing some concert outside with different performers I guess. I'm up pretty high and it sounds like I'm blasting music next to my face. I think I've heard Ke$ha ten times already.

Good times!

Matrix

Smokey, lets play.

I want to get another loss over with.

Bob you are not getting the number #1 this year, it's me all the way!

LukeSmith

Matrix said:
AFC South off to an amazing start :lol Thank god for the Colts. Though I'm expecting Birdman to get his game back.

You, Birdman and AB have tough schedule starting out. (other than Birdman since he owns me! but he has Crow and DM in addition to our two games for the year)

Ramirez said:
LoL, bitter much? Pheeniks and I would have been going to OT if I recall, and the game between Bluemax and I was hardly over. It was the 2nd quarter, he was up 2 scores, and had just thrown an INT on his own 30 yard line, plus I got the ball back at the half, pffft.

You made the playoffs anyways the year Pheeniks did that and I beat you, so blah to your luck comments.

lets go!! hurry before my gf drags me away :(

Wellington

BAAAALLLINNN'
AstroLad said:
There's like some American Idol-type thing here this week apparently. The hotel is flooded with tweens. And they're doing some concert outside with different performers I guess. I'm up pretty high and it sounds like I'm blasting music next to my face. I think I've heard Ke$ha ten times already.

Good times!
What time can you play tomorrow?

Top Bottom