• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Official Madden '10 Xbox 360 Online Franchise: A World Without Favre

DMczaf

BigAT said:
I wish I could complain about having to play my "backup" that's only rated 86 with 94 speed.

Meh, Willie is not part of my future plans. He was a backup for a reason. I'd rather have my 2nd year RB. He was my workhorse :(

Smokey

Matrix said:
The Madden God's were out to get you for what you did to me. They don't accept booze and drunken behavior as an excuse :p

Honestly, it's one of Madden's quirks. You hit me so damn hard, you should be glad it's his ribs and not his spleen.

:lol You act as if I took away your manhood!

Matrix

LeBron loves his girlfriend. There is no other woman in the world he’d rather have. The problem is, Dwyane’s not a woman.
DMczaf said:
Fuck your injury complaints

I LOST MY STARTING RB FOR THE SEASON IN THE FIRST GAME!

zzzzzz it doesn't take a great back to run DM ball zzzzzzzzzz a couple of runs up the gut zzzzzz a short pass here or ther zzzzzzzzzzzz

sleep.jpg

You did Smokey you did! :( for one night you did.

LiveWire

Lonestar said:
I need to upload either Bellow's 88 yard Punt Return, or Edelman going Edelbeast (Live has to know this play)

The punt return was just my poor special teams coverage, a good young returner like Bellows needs only to make one guy miss against the Skins ST.

The Edelman shit was unreal; tiptoeing yet somehow not getting knocked out of bounds by 3 fucking guys. *sigh*

Wellington

BAAAALLLINNN'
Astro, I am home, let me know what's up. If I have to alter my sleep schedule I'd really like to know sooner than later so I can just take a nap early.

Wellington said:
Astro, I am home, let me know what's up. If I have to alter my sleep schedule I'd really like to know sooner than later so I can just take a nap early.

please win. i can't afford to be any games behind considering i will lose the default tiebreaker guaranteed!

Matrix

LeBron loves his girlfriend. There is no other woman in the world he’d rather have. The problem is, Dwyane’s not a woman.
FrenchMovieTheme said:
please win. i can't afford to be any games behind considering i will lose the default tiebreaker guaranteed!

You need to start winning your own games :p

Rorschach

Lonestar said:
People should be smart enough to use the swap HB package, and it'll put the starting HB in at FB.
Another vagina move. HB gut, muffugas!

HB at FB with Turner/Jacobs/etc would be monumental bullshit.

LiveWire said:
Guess I need to start throwing to Portis and Sellers more like our elite players do.
Uh...looking at the list, it's not our "elite" players HB/FB passing all day. But do as you wish!

dskillzhtown

keep your strippers out of my American football
The Lions and Panthers had game that was as close as it gets. At halftime the Lions had a one point lead and the game ended with the two team seperated by one score. Both teams relied on their muscle to do the heavy lifting. The Panthers 2nd year Tight End, Adam Saint caught 4 balls for 71 yards and Steve Smith caught 3 passes for 92 yards. The Lions were lead by Matthew Stafford with 3 touchdowns and 255 yards. Particularly impressive after his disaster against the Oakland Raiders only 6 days ago. Matthew's targets had a great day as well, 5 catches each for the second year WR Justin Patterson and Calvin Johnson. CJ lead the team with 102 yards and a TD catch. Kevin Smith was the subject of trade rumors all off-season after his injury at the hands of the dirty Dallas Cowboys, but he has returned with new fire. 80 yards on 16 carries and a TD.

Go out and buy Lions season tickets!!! We need the money!!!!!!!!

Highlights below-

Incredibly lucky catch by Brandon Pettigrew for the TD -
http://www.easports.com/media/play/video/15717915

Kevin Smith with the TD to put the Lions up by 2 scores in the 4th-
http://www.easports.com/media/play/video/15718001

Calvin Johnson showing some toughness after his coach made him clean out the toilets last week-
http://www.easports.com/media/play/video/15717957

Ramirez

DMczaf said:
Meh, Willie is not part of my future plans. He was a backup for a reason. I'd rather have my 2nd year RB. He was my workhorse :(

I'll gladly give you Ward back for Parker, Ward is a bum, I knew better than this. :|

DMczaf

Ramirez said:
I'll gladly give you Ward back for Parker, Ward is a bum, I knew better than this. :|

I don't release guys I need :)

Parker is awesome for now, but he's going back to 2nd RB next season. He knows this.

Birdman02

LukeSmith said:
Birdmannnnnnn do you wanna go tonight? Are you still in firmed?

Sorry, man. I've got the flu and the high fever that goes with it. I feel like shit, and it's hard enough to sit up straight for more than 15 minutes or so. No way I can play a game tonight. Honestly, I'm probably looking at thursday at the earliest.

LukeSmith

Birdman02 said:
Sorry, man. I've got the flu and the high fever that goes with it. I feel like shit, and it's hard enough to sit up straight for more than 15 minutes or so. No way I can play a game tonight. Honestly, I'm probably looking at thursday at the earliest.

No worries Brobi Wan Kenobi

AstroLad

Hail to the KING baby
Wellsington. Dropped you a PM but had a nutso day as predicted (didn't even have time to check GAF, yeah). Anyway I have a dinner meeting (which sucks for you b/c I'm on the west coast now!) but I could play after at 11 PST. I can say that with about 85% certainty. That and I still have to get to my hotel room to see if it works (I called the hotel and they got my package but I won't be able to check if the hookup to the TV and then to Live works until after the dinner meeting). So if that's cool with you let's shoot for then if that's way too annoying then we can shoot for tomorrow night.

Thanks homie. (west coast vernacular)

Gg airbrian. I can't believe I missed that twenty six yard fg though lol. I accidentally hit the stick down before it even showed up so I couldn't move it right a little.

Did a decent job stopping cj, 14 for 61 yards. Thomas had a couple long ass runs, one I assume was cause the cpu switched you to someone you weren't expecting it too.

Not my best day on offense though, got caught holding onto the ball far too long. Also was dissapointed grimes fumbled that ball right near the endzone.

Wellington

BAAAALLLINNN'
AstroLad said:
Wellsington. Dropped you a PM but had a nutso day as predicted (didn't even have time to check GAF, yeah). Anyway I have a dinner meeting (which sucks for you b/c I'm on the west coast now!) but I could play after at 11 PST. I can say that with about 85% certainty. That and I still have to get to my hotel room to see if it works (I called the hotel and they got my package but I won't be able to check if the hookup to the TV and then to Live works until after the dinner meeting). So if that's cool with you let's shoot for then if that's way too annoying then we can shoot for tomorrow night.

Thanks homie. (west coast vernacular)
Well that'd be 2 AM normal time which I can't do at this point.

What's your sched like for the rest of the week?

Tomorrow is my worst day, Thursday I should be home at 6 EST and Friday I have a meeting for a business venture but I can cancel it if I let them know tomorrow.

Or we can play any time Saturday.

Let me know amigo!

AstroLad

Hail to the KING baby
Cool that's probably for the better so that at least I can test the setup tonight. If tomorrow is bad that's cool, let's shoot for Thursday and just see what our schedules look like.

Wellington

BAAAALLLINNN'
AstroLad said:
Cool that's probably for the better so that at least I can test the setup tonight. If tomorrow is bad that's cool, let's shoot for Thursday and just see what our schedules look like.
Okay. Let me know if it works. How late would you stay up? (I don't know when your meetings are) I could wake up at say 4 AM here on Thursday to get the game in, which would be 1 AM there. Whatever works for you.

AstroLad

Hail to the KING baby
Yeah that would definitely work, I could probably swing earlier too. You can't do late tonight though right? (not a problem of course)

Wellington

BAAAALLLINNN'
AstroLad said:
Yeah that would definitely work, I could probably swing earlier too. You can't do late tonight though right? (not a problem of course)
I should be in bed already. 7 AM meeting, 8 AM conference call. :(

If we can do tomorrow night anytime before midnight eastern it would be great, otherwise we'll talk tomorrow.

AstroLad

Hail to the KING baby
Wellington said:
I should be in bed already. 7 AM meeting, 8 AM conference call. :(

If we can do tomorrow night anytime before midnight eastern it would be great, otherwise we'll talk tomorrow.
:lol i feel your pain. i'll keep you posted on tomorrow fo sholy

Here is a spreadsheet with all current team player attributes as requested by Lonestar:
http://spreadsheets.google.com/ccc?key=0AvaEQhyuM7uSdDZSRnNlTGk5M3l0bVA1cWh5dzZ4VlE&hl=en

Also forgot to mention me and airbrian had quite a hilarious series of events:
3 plays, 3 passes, 3 ints, two of which were kinda ridiculious:

Starts off with this one by Collins after the wr gets drilled and it pops up right into Jenkins hands:
http://www.easports.com/media/play/video/15721237

Followed by this one by van den boche(sp):
http://www.easports.com/media/play/video/15721250

Followed by this one by vilma:
http://www.easports.com/media/play/video/15721261

Also finally cleared up enough space on the harddrive to install madden, first game i've ever installed and man is my xbox insanely quiet now. Not to mention no lag/stuttering on replays.

AirBrian

sableholic said:
Gg airbrian. I can't believe I missed that twenty six yard fg though lol. I accidentally hit the stick down before it even showed up so I couldn't move it right a little.

Did a decent job stopping cj, 14 for 61 yards. Thomas had a couple long ass runs, one I assume was cause the cpu switched you to someone you weren't expecting it too.

Not my best day on offense though, got caught holding onto the ball far too long. Also was dissapointed grimes fumbled that ball right near the endzone.
GG, sable. Man, I haven't had that bad of a game with Collins in a long time. Haha. 4 picks...when it rains it pours! Oh, and that back-to-back-to-back INT series was f'n hilarous. I actually started laughing out loud.

That was a really frustrating game for me because I would get good drives going, but then either screw it up in FG range or just stall and have to kick a FG. Horrible red zone offense this game.

AirBrian

sableholic said:
Here is a spreadsheet with all current team player attributes as requested by Lonestar:
http://spreadsheets.google.com/ccc?key=0AvaEQhyuM7uSdDZSRnNlTGk5M3l0bVA1cWh5dzZ4VlE&hl=en

Also forgot to mention me and airbrian had quite a hilarious series of events:
3 plays, 3 passes, 3 ints, two of which were kinda ridiculious:

Starts off with this one by Collins after the wr gets drilled and it pops up right into Jenkins hands:
http://www.easports.com/media/play/video/15721237

Followed by this one by van den boche(sp):
http://www.easports.com/media/play/video/15721250

Followed by this one by vilma:
http://www.easports.com/media/play/video/15721261

Also finally cleared up enough space on the harddrive to install madden, first game i've ever installed and man is my xbox insanely quiet now. Not to mention no lag/stuttering on replays.
:lol :lol Oh man those are great.

AstroLad

Hail to the KING baby
you're probably sleepin but i just got home wells just in case. gonna see if this works now

edit: wow can't believe i just called this hotel home

edit 2: whoop, got it working!

Top Bottom