• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Official Madden '10 Xbox 360 Online Franchise: A World Without Favre

LiveWire

Wellington said:
Yes, what are the details.

Well FMT already suggested something like this so I'm going go ahead and assume approval.

Redskins give:

Santana Moss

Vikings give:

Conditional 1st:

If Vikings finish in draft position #1-12, Vikings give Redskins their 2nd round pick

If Vikings finish in draft position #13-32, Vikings give Redskins their 1st round pick

Daw, I'm leaving in about 15-20 minutes to head home, will cut Moss for you as soon as I get home (probably around 5:40 depending on traffic). Hopefully that will be early enough for you to use him in your game.

Birdman02

LiveWire said:
Well FMT already suggested something like this so I'm going go ahead and assume approval.

Redskins give:

Santana Moss

Vikings give:

Conditional 1st:

If Vikings finish in draft position #1-12, Vikings give Redskins their 2nd round pick

If Vikings finish in draft position #13-32, Vikings give Redskins their 1st round pick

Daw, I'm leaving in about 15-20 minutes to head home, will cut Moss for you as soon as I get home (probably around 5:40 depending on traffic). Hopefully that will be early enough for you to use him in your game.

Does that mean Moss plays in an extra game this season?

Mrbob

True enough...if Moss played this week already he cant be in for another game.

Guess you have to use him next week Daw. :D

CB3

intangibles, motherfucker
omg omg they are playing
s2protorun-anifinal.gif

LJ where you at

LiveWire

AstroLad said:
live--let's go right after they finish yeah?

Yea I'll be ready. A old school NFC East beatdown of the Cards will kickstart a good night. :D

Birdman02 said:
Does that mean Moss plays in an extra game this season?

Good point. They already started before I could cut Moss anyway, so Daw gets to use him Week 7. Goodbye Santana, may your final days in the NFL be free of double and triple coverages. ;(

Nightz said:
storybook are you available to play after the advance?

I won't be able to play until later tonight, best bet is some time tomorrow afternoon/evening. I have to play GCQ in our NCAA dynasty when he gets home then it's time to cook dinner for the fam.

Greg

Damn, I wish there was a following for the PS3 here - got the game shortly before the end of the year, but I'm addicted to online. Except for a few disconnects that ended up in an automatic loss for me, the net code is extremely solid compared to last year.

22-13 at the moment with an 8-game win streak... slowly getting better and learning to deal with all the cheap shit people pull.

TheCrow

Greg said:
Damn, I wish there was a following for the PS3 here - got the game shortly before the end of the year, but I'm addicted to online. Except for a few disconnects that ended up in an automatic loss for me, the net code is extremely solid compared to last year.

22-13 at the moment with an 8-game win streak... slowly getting better and learning to deal with all the cheap shit people pull.

:(

Greg

TheCrow said:
Maybe it's because I use 'Play Now' while the people in this topic are playing specific players regardless of connection strength. I can usually tell in the advanced settings/uniform menu if a game is going to be laggy by checking how quick the controller responds, so I just back out and try again until it seems reasonable enough to start an actual game.

daw840

Fuck this fucking piece of shit game. GOD DAMN IT!!!

I almost just broke something.

I drove down within 2 minutes and took the lead in the game. What does Bob do when he gets the ball back with 40 fucking seconds left and down by 3?!? Throws a bomb to Olsen whilst I have 3 DBs playing deep. Olsen proceeds to catch the ball, while well covered, break a tackle, and outrun my safety for a game winning TD.

TheCrow

Birdman02 said:
Poor Crow. The defending Super Bowl champion could miss his chance at a repeat because of a terrible internet connection. :lol

I'll walk home just so I can get play in the playoffs. Assuming viakado helps me out. I will be visiting home for a weekend in about a month, so I could get two weeks in there.

My internet at the university isn't that bad. I can play modern warfare 2 with no lag except for a rare lag spike every other game. Madden is the only game that gives me internet problems.

charsace

If I had Madden 10 I would have joined this league and dominated just like I was doing in the APF2k8 league and just like I will do in NBA 2k10. Be prepared to break your 2k10 disk smokey because I am going to give you the business. Its going to be 2 for 2 broken disks in gaf games chump.

Mrbob

You went into cover 3 deep zone. Got past your midlevel linebackerzones then I hit olsen down the sideline. He made the catch, broke a tackle and was gone. MMMMMMMMMMMMmmmmm gregory how I love you.

I enjoyed all those passes to AP tho. Back to normal!

daw840

I do NOT understand why my defense cant seem to stop anyone

They SHOULD be very good.

edit: Whatever BOB, he had less yards than both Jackson and Harvin. AP had 28 touches, that's about where he needs to be.

Rorschach

League Advanced!

Striker said:
Another time I remember was a player using the Giants, and he had Bradshaw at RB, Jacobs at FB, and Ward was in the lineup somewhere too.
:lol I've seen two thirds of that before somewhere...

LiveWire

charsace said:
If I had Madden 10 I would have joined this league and dominated just like I was doing in the APF2k8 league and just like I will do in NBA 2k10. Be prepared to break your 2k10 disk smokey because I am going to give you the business. Its going to be 2 for 2 broken disks in gaf games chump.

There's no Earl Campbell to abuse in this league, friend. ;)

Rorschach

daw840 said:
I do NOT understand why my defense cant seem to stop anyone

They SHOULD be very good.

edit: Whatever BOB, he had less yards than both Jackson and Harvin. AP had 28 touches, that's about where he needs to be.
No, that's where his carries should be...

Somnia

Wellington said:
Somnia, can you play late tonight if Bob and Daw get the game in today? Say around midnight EST?

I look forward to seeing your hall of fame defense.

As long as its not much later than midnight est I am game. I'll be on AIM.

LJ11

charsace said:

You would get worked dude, go back to the denim thread.

LukeSmith

Rorschach said:
Figures it's on the week when I'm most likely the last game. Damn you, Luke!

Yeah, Rors and I are Monday night at the earliest. There's a Saved by the Bell marathon all weekend from Good Morning Miss Bliss all the way through the College Years and including the New Class.

Ramirez

Fifty said:
I can't play tonight anyway, Ram. Probably Saturday night, if not but definitely Sunday.

If you're bored tonight, you can pre-write the excuses about how lucky I got and how I only won because of overrated players and/or flukey plays, so that if I win you can quickly post them and rob me of any satisfaction the win might bring me.

I never know when to take you seriously, you agree with me at the time about the game being dumb, but then you write stuff like this.

You so confusing.

Either way, we both know it's my turn for the game to give me all the breaks.

Top Bottom